Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

If you want to see what "unhinged" means check out the Public Messages on my page

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by #188992 [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 18:08
Methinks SrCums needs to up his meds!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #614425 08,Sep,20 17:13
it is really sad huxley, when you think you are right about everything, frankly most people could care less of what you think
By #188992 08,Sep,20 17:25
Yet you, yourself, felt the need to make a comment?

How many times do I have to explain irony to you fuckwits? OK, once again:

1) coming online to tell someone they spend too much time online is dim.

2) making a post to say that "most people could care less what you think" is NOT as effective as ignoring someone.

3) doing either opens you up to, totally justifiable, ridicule.

Mind you - I now understand why you believe all that garbage in The Old Testament: you're a fruitcake.

PS. this time feel free to fuck off and not interact with me EVER again. I won't count it as a "win" for me, I'll just think you've realised that you're pissing in the wind.

By #188992 06,Sep,20 14:23
What does a pussy write in a blog? It's always puzzled me, and then I found this:

"I was willing and you know that.. I know you can read right?????? you saw the terrible things he said.. I will fight if I have to...its easy. Calling me names i can deal with.. insulting my race or religion is a crime...this is going too far."

Not just a pussy. See the aberrant punctuation? Years in institutions for the insane will do that - really fucks with your English grades when you have one of those jackets that tie up round the back!

The cool thing is that SrCums "can deal with" me calling him names. So, guess what fucker?

"Too far"? You ain't seen nothing yet, cunt.

PS. if any of you see me insulting his race or religion, please let him know (the fruitcake!). It's not like I defended him when a certain someone (who hates being ignored) called him a "dirty Jew".
--------------------------------------- added after 53 hours

Can't resist a bump!

By #592419 04,Sep,20 19:25
Who can tell me what this passage is? Would have to grow up in the 70s

Really don't mind if you sit this one out.

My words but a whisper your deafness a SHOUT.
I may make you feel but I can't make you think.
Your sperm's in the gutter your love's in the sink.
So you ride yourselves over the fields and
You make all your animal deals and
Your wise men don't know how it feels
To be thick as a brick.

And the sand-castle virtues are all swept away in
The tidal destruction
The moral melee.
The elastic retreat rings the close of play
As the last wave uncovers
The newfangled way.
But your new shoes are worn at the heels and
Your suntan does rapidly peel and
Your wise men don't know how it feels
To be thick as a brick.

And the love that I feel, is so far away
I'm a bad dream that I just had today and you
Shake your head and
Say it's a shame.

Spin me back down the years
and the days of my youth.
Draw the lace and black curtains
and shut out the whole truth.
Spin me down the long ages, let them sing the song.
By #188992 06,Sep,20 08:30
Jethro Tull, you fruitcake.

Apt, though, that you would pick the track "Thick as a brick".

Here's one just for you:

only registered users can see external links

Like a nightclub in the morning, you're the bitter end
Like a recently disinfected shithouse, you're clean round the bend
You give me the horrors
Too bad to be true
All of my tomorrows
Are lousy 'cause of you
You put the Shat in Shatter
Put the Pain in Spain
Your germs are splattered about
Your face is just a stain
You're certainly no raver, commonly known as a drag
Do us all a favor, here, wear this polythene bag
You're like a dose of scabies
I've got you under my skin
You make life a fairytale
Grimm!
People mention murder, the moment you arrive
I'd consider killing you if I thought you were alive
You've got this slippery quality
It makes me think of phlegm
And a dual personality
I hate both of them
You're bad breath, vamps disease, destruction, and decay
Please, please, please, please, take yourself away
Like a death a birthday party
You ruin all the fun
Like a sucked and spat-our Smartie
You're no use to anyone
Like the shadow of the guillotine
On a dead consumptive's face
Speaking as an outsider
What do you think of the human race?
You went to a progressive psychiatrist
He recommended suicide
Before scratching your bad name off his list
And pointing the way outside
You hear laughter breaking through, it makes you want to fart
You're heading for a breakdown
Better pull yourself apart
Your dirty name gets passed about when something goes amiss
Your attitudes are platitudes
Just make me wanna piss
What kind of creature bore you
Was it some kind of bat?
They can't find a good word for you
But I can
Twat!

By #592419 05,Sep,20 15:57
From going through this experience I can tell that obsession is a real dilemma for you. You can't accept the truth. To save yourself from being humble you go through fabrications and suck as many people into your bullshit as you can find. I don't know about being a good human being but one thing is for sure.. "You are a fine democrat"

For all the time for your feeble attempts to disprove me and my word I'd say you are a pathetic individual.. BUT that has nothing to do with me. This is all you.. So by jabbing at me and when I punch you back twice as hard this is very much like Israel.. Take an example.. Your lies about Israel being evil.. When the arabs try to kill Israeli's they fight twice as hard.. Look at Iran now! they are being abandoned and still do not know they have already lost.

Same is with you. YOu can't accept that you've been whooped. And all these fakes you bring in is nothing but making it look worse..

You are a thick smelly disgusting cunt.. No matter how you look at it.. A cunt is a cunt.. The only one that hasn't admitted you being a fucking stupid cunt... IS YOU..
By #188992 06,Sep,20 06:40
Oh my, you're still a deluded fruitcake. The strange thing is that you behave like you want everyone to be in no doubt whatsoever, so you keep posting risible tripe and pics from the Internet that are "funny" to you, phart, and the other know-nothings that seem to think re-electing a kleptocrat is a good idea.

Lies? Fuck right off.
The State of Israel is a force for evil in terms of it's policy regarding the Palestinian territories.

As of 2013, Israel had been condemned in 45 resolutions by the United Nations Human Rights Council. Since the creation of the Council in 2006, it has resolved almost more resolutions condemning Israel than on the rest of the world combined. That's 7 years ago!!

Know what I had to Google?

"UN resolutions con...". After I got that far, the first suggestion that pops up?

"UN resolutions condemning Israel". Must be searched for pretty often, huh?

One good one, since, is 2334:

United Nations Security Council Resolution 2334 was adopted on 23 December 2016. It concerns the Israeli settlements in "Palestinian territories occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem". The resolution passed in a 14–0 vote by members of the U.N. Security Council (UNSC). Four members with United Nations Security Council veto power, China, France, Russia, and the United Kingdom, voted for the resolution, but the United States abstained.

The resolution states that Israel's settlement activity constitutes a "flagrant violation" of international law and has "no legal validity". It demands that Israel stop such activity and fulfill its obligations as an occupying power under the Fourth Geneva Convention.

So, fruitcake, you blindly support a Nation that is in flagrant violation of international law. Of course, in SrCums's world black is white and white is black. Know why?

It's because you're fucking unhinged, you little weirdo.

Now fuck off.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 18:42 other posts 
CALLING ALL MEMBERS! CALLING ALL MEMBERS!

If you have room on your "friends" list to befriend huxley999 , please help a guy out. He can't help it that he lives in the UK, that he's well read and well educated. And don't hold it against him because he's opinionated, either.

If you don't like his responses, tell him to "fuck off" before he has that opportunity to say it to you.

Thanks for your consideration. Peace.
By #188992 29,Aug,20 19:13
Never mind me: phart has got a frowny face on his page. That's fucked up. I may disagree with him ("occasionally") but he's a stand-up guy whose heart is definitely in the right place (near-enough!).

I don't know how to make his name stick out in this post but ADD THIS DUDE to your list!

Cheers
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 19:22 other posts 
All you need to do is add a @ in front of the member's screen name and a @ directly after.

Try it.
By #188992 29,Aug,20 19:27
phart is silly!
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 19:30 other posts 
Good job! Yes, phart has a silly side, it compliments his silly screen name.
By #188992 29,Aug,20 19:32
Supplementary question:

Does typing phart, rather than phart mean he gets some sort of notification?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 19:38 other posts 
No, but if you tap the blue phart, it jumps you directly to his page whereas tapping on the black phart gets you nowhere.
By #188992 29,Aug,20 19:51
Tapping on the black phart!? Sounds slightly disgusting, or a euphemism, to me!!
By phart [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 20:14 other posts 
If you type fart,you won't get a toot but if you type phart,you might hear a rumble!
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 20:22 other posts 
And your silly side is showing, again!
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 15:53 other posts 
Well, well, well!

When you, huxley999 spoke, admin listened. Now when you use those @'s in conjunction with the member's name, that member will NOW receive notification that they were mentioned in a specific post.

Thank you admin for implementing a member's suggestion. admin, just a question, are you huxley999, too?
By admin [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 16:04 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 16:12 other posts 
Are those emojis because I asked whether you and huxley999 are one and the same? Okay, keep me wondering.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 09:51 other posts 
Admin, the forum is full of threads were the author has blocked other members. Would it be feasable to have a check off box were the author of the thread allows participation by blocked members. If they anger the author they get unchecked?
By admin [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 16:07 other posts 
I have not seen this commment, actually. But it had been bothering me for some time that facebook had this type of notification and this site did not. One morning I felt inspired enough and made it.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 16:08 other posts 
Today was THAT morning, thank you!
By admin [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 16:23 other posts 
I'm pretty sure I made it two weeks ago (18th of August to be precise), you just noticed it today.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 16:35 other posts 
Oh! I didn't notice or no one has bolded my name.
By #188992 31,Aug,20 16:09
Good move!
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 16:14 other posts 
It was YOUR suggestion.

See, a blue phart is now different than a black phart, thanks to YOU and admin!
By #188992 31,Aug,20 16:24
My ignorance of how the site works led to an improvement?

I think it stretches a point if I try to claim much credit!!

As long as we can avoid a wet, brown phart - all is good!
By phart [Ignore] 03,Sep,20 19:57 other posts 
Hey,we can't be making people think we are getting racist with our pharts! A blue phart's life is just as important as a black pharts life.

Caucasian pharts matter!
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 21:31 other posts 
Does a blue phart smell different from a black phart???
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 21:42 other posts 
You will have to ask the original phart.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 21:50 other posts 
I’m getting confused
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 22:21 other posts 
When huxley asked me how to bold names, he practiced using phart's name. I referred to the bold blue phart as "the blue phart" and the regular ➡️ phart as "the black phart". huxley said something about my reference to the black phart not sounding very pleasant, but a least it wasn't a brown pbart or a wet phart.

I think talking about pharts are a man thing, because ladies never!
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 22:26 other posts 
Hahaha markis is kinda a man but he won’t fart or burp in the same room with me I think he’s silly
By #551147 05,Sep,20 01:47
SHUT UP! That's the second thing we have in common.

Occasionally that's a funny topic amongst my children and Wife. "Has anyone ever heard Dad fart or smelled him?" ROFL

NO! That's too funny!
I thought I was the only one like that. 🤪

🇺🇲 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇲
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Sep,20 06:02 other posts 
Hahaha there must be many
By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,20 17:31 other posts 
Bold Blue pharts,black pharts,regular pharts,wet pharts,brown pharts.Oh my I had no idea there was so many pharts. Well,at least I am not 1 of those "OLD" pharts yet!!
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 19:32 other posts 
What is the technical name for this character? @

kebmo asked me the same thing today and I called it an ampersand, which I now know was WRONG!
By #188992 29,Aug,20 19:36
I would have sided with you, without a pause, if I hadn't checked:

only registered users can see external links

I still have a sneaking suspicion that you are STILL right, and Wikipedia is wrong!!

I'm going to carry on calling it an ampersand anyway!!
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 19:41 other posts 
I guess @ does not have a froo froo name, it's just the "at sign".
By #188992 29,Aug,20 19:44
I'm sure kebmo will correct both of us, and put us into Remedial class for Obscure Punctuation!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 14:03 other posts 
Arroba is a Portuguese and Spanish custom unit of weight, mass or volume. Its symbol is @.
Ran into that by chance. When I tried google translate it came back as "arroba"
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 16:59 other posts 
Huxley said

You can attempt to rewrite recent history as much as you like. Let's have some facts, before this turns into a "I love you all, really" sickfest:

You were being a racist cunt about Kamala Harris ("Dot head" to be specific.)

You were being racist about the ex-First Lady.

I called you out on it and you told me how easy it would be to twist off my head and shit down my neck.

You also sent me a Private Message, that was a disgusting threat. I would not be at all surprised if the Law enforcement authorities might have taken an interest in what you sent me .. IF I was the sort of pussy that snitched every time someone did something mean.

You talked about this "pissing match", how you were in it for the "long haul" and how you wouldn't back down.

Then - I think it may have dawned on you that I was not a person to back down, or be physically intimidated, by a crusty old cunt.

When you apologise for acting like a 4 year old - speak for yourself. Not me.

And, even now, you don't realise that typing "the Puerto Rican’s (sic) come out at night and steal anything that’s not nailed down" is fucking racist.

Our vendetta, or whatever you want to call it, is over with - I guess. However, we are not equally to blame. There's a chronology that all can see. If, in the future, I see you being a racist prick I'll call you out on it. We're not friends, we're not GOING to be friends. I hope that's crystal clear.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 17:46 other posts 
What does this copy and paste have to do with huxley's sentiments about phart?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 19:58 other posts 
@Bella@ nothing other than Phart and Dgraff are in Huxley's hairs
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 21:44 other posts 
My screen name isn't Bella, it is bella!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 07:29 other posts 
Oh, I forgot
--------------------------------------- added after 56 seconds

Good morning Bella!
By #592419 05,Sep,20 13:23
[deleted image]

Get your Obama Plan Dental coverage today
By #574505 31,Aug,20 16:45
I did add @/member.php?w=188992 @ friend list
--------------------------------------- added after 44 minutes

@/member.php?w=188992@
--------------------------------------- added after 46 minutes

I give up Lol
By #188992 31,Aug,20 16:47
Thanks Jamie. Just noticed and I will reciprocate.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 16:55 other posts 
You are a good guy, Jamie ! Those @'s have to be placed before and after the member's screen name.

EXAMPLE, @ Jamie@ , but do not space, run it all together.
By #188992 31,Aug,20 16:56
Oops. Let's try again:

Cheers jamie
By #592419 05,Sep,20 13:25
Keep America Great.. [deleted image]
By #574505 01,Sep,20 09:06
Lol. Let me try again. Jamie to add huxley999 to his friend list.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 09:20 other posts 
Right on, Jamie! 👍

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Show It Off