Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

If you want to see what "unhinged" means check out the Public Messages on my page

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by #188992 [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 18:08
Methinks SrCums needs to up his meds!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #623135 18,Sep,20 10:25
Hey, BITCH!, save the crocodile tears for someone that gives a shit

Bella! Not fair, huxley, not fair! Page #1 is completely blank for me, I guess it's because I was blacklisted by a certain weak assed, unhinged member.

You know the trick. You've been using it for years. Sign out and then you can read any post. NOT FAIR HUX, I GAVE YOU PUSSY

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,20 10:13 other posts 
Not fair, huxley, not fair! Page #1 is completely blank for me, I guess it's because I was blacklisted by a certain weak assed, unhinged member.

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,20 07:08 other posts 
I'll tell you what I think unhinged is, it's when a member who is engaged in a pissing match with you, huxley, decides to blacklist me, instead. Now that seems like the actions of a confused and angry, little man.
By #188992 15,Sep,20 07:20
Sorry you got dragged into it! The only word of your post I would take issue with is "man"!
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,20 08:00 other posts 
No, I wasn't seeking an apology, I just thought whatever "logic" used could only suggest that the member doing so was unbalanced and unhinged.
By #188992 15,Sep,20 17:42
I didn't think you were, but I still regret that the weirdo dragged you into things. His list of reasons why people have blacklisted him/it are pretty amusing:

"He keeps trashing my page. He’s too chickenshit to argue like a man. He’s a little girl."

What? SrCums? ha fucking ha

By #592419 05,Sep,20 17:36
[deleted image]
By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,20 19:17 other posts 

If you want your teeth you can keep your teeth!

IN a fucking jar by the bed!
By #592419 05,Sep,20 20:15
By #188992 06,Sep,20 06:19
Hey look, it's phart and SrCums.

Interesting fact: if you add their IQs together you NEARLY get to 3 figures.

The State of Israel is a force for evil in terms of it's policy regarding the Palestinian territories.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,20 08:44 other posts 
Yea, add yours and it would come up in the negitve digits!

Back at ye!
By #188992 06,Sep,20 08:56
That would be a tad more convincing, phart, if you could spell the key word in that sentence correctly.

Look buddy - I try to tell you stuff about The Laffer Curve, Fiat Money, regaining "personal agency" and the BEST you can do is make an inane comment about Obama's teeth?

This from someone who can't even afford decent spectacles?

Well, fuck you, it's back to plain insults about your stupidity. You really are as thick as pig shit. Go back to reading with one eye and typing as though you have BOTH eyes shut. What a fucking dummy!
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,20 14:24 other posts 
Um a inane remark? Is that similar to a insane remark?
By #188992 06,Sep,20 14:27
only registered users can see external links

AN insane remark! How many fucking times!?

PS. you REALLY do fit that definition (inane)!
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,20 14:44 other posts 
You are the jackleg that is OCD on spelling.
I was just watching the tv and there was this "instant gardner" show,apparently filmed in your nick of the woods coming on there.
I watched a few minutes of it as they were going to "spruceup" a garden space for some folks married 6 years. according to the lady talking,"oh they have this wonderful garden space,but it is a blank canvas".
It turns out it was about a 30x20 wood floored DECK that appeared to be over the roof of some other poor saps house.All the houses in that section of "Whales" or "WALES" ,whichever, were stacked on each other like pulp wood on Uncle Versey's pulp wood truck.
WOW no wonder you are so tense,no where to roam and get a breath of fresh air,no where to have a actual GARDEN.How can you stand it over there?

If you don't know who Uncle Versey is,maby YOU need to google,and sit back and laugh and enjoy some good entertainment.
By #188992 06,Sep,20 15:03
Better, better! See? That was a half-decent way of coming back at me!

I had to Google "jackleg" AND "Uncle Versey" (btw, it's Versie).

I assume that, in addition to misspelling "Versie", you also mean "gardener", "spruce up" (2 words), "sap's" (with an apostrophe to denote possession), "Wales", and "nowhere" (tricky, I know, but that one is ONE word).

Oh, by the way I have a large garden and I'm at the end of a cul-de-sac bordering some woods. Plenty of fresh air here, dude. The beach is a 15 minute walk too. Idyllic, in some ways. Plus, there's very few stupid people on my street. How about you?
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,20 17:06 other posts 
Lucky you to be able to walk for 15 minutes!.
I live on a road,not a street.Sadly there are some DUMB people on this road. Not many.But some.
Mostly in the can't drive department.
Until this year my garden was almost a acre,a few rows of corn,Tomatoes to say them to suit you,We call them maters,
and onions and etc.
This year,got caught up in doing to much other stuff so it was raised beds and about 30 mater plants in the garden.Hope to get my mojoe back next year in the garden and grow some of those good maters and Ambrosia sweet corn!
By #188992 06,Sep,20 17:14
I'm way short of an acre, but would love a little more land. I've enclosed my patch with a beech hedge since I moved in, and cleared a lot of brambles etc. It was totally neglected when I moved here so it's been a lot of work to get it where it is now. I'm trying "no dig" permaculture on my veggie patch.

I'm thinking about investing in a good, big, greenhouse as it's a little on the chilly side here to grow stuff like tomatoes outdoors. Brassicas do well in my garden and the root veggies are improving year on year as I "work on" the soil condition.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,20 17:53 other posts 
My goal in the next few years is to have a about a 10x20 greenhouse and use geothermal for helping maintain temp.Deep trench,with black plastic drain pipe for about a 100 feet or so.Both ends pointed into the greenhouse.Pull air thru it,it comes out 55 degrees year round.Then you only have to bring it up about 15 degrees even on the coldest nights.
By #188992 08,Sep,20 16:52
How deep do you need to bury the pipes to get that sort of thermal effect, phart? And how do you "pull" the air through?

I stayed in a cottage in West Wales, a couple of years ago, that had an air source heat pump. Took me awhile to get my head around EXACTLY how that worked, but it's a brilliant concept.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 17:11 other posts 
HOnestly I think it needs to be about 5 feet or so to work.Earth temp is around 55 degrees once you get down a ways. The trencher I could hire for the job at the moment is about a 5 footer.
By #188992 10,Sep,20 12:40
Hi phart. Thought you might find this useful reading before you start digging bloody great trenches! Some alternatives to consider, anyway:

By phart [Ignore] 10,Sep,20 13:41 other posts 
It has been about 3 years since I researched it alot.Time fades my feeble memory.
By #188992 10,Sep,20 14:13
I've got collection butts on all my rainwater downpipes, so I'm quite keen on using barrels of gathered rainwater as "thermal mass". It's a mild, maritime climate here so I think that might be enough for me.

I just wish I was brainy enough to do the maths!!
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,20 14:57 other posts 
Besides,I think what I said about the teeth was FUNNY>
By #188992 06,Sep,20 15:03
Don't fucking admit to that, dude! People will think you're a simpleton. Oh, wait a minute ......
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,20 17:12 other posts 
I aint no simpleton,If I am anything you can look up on the internet,I am a Curmudgeon

By #592419 09,Sep,20 12:09
Why so serious [deleted image]
By #623135 09,Sep,20 15:00
Eight years with Obama and almost four with the current aberration. How long do I have to suffer with yesterday’s news. All you fuckheads. Yesterday is over. Get over it.
By #592419 08,Sep,20 16:42
So how does it feel being a cunt.. Must be so cunty..
By #592419 08,Sep,20 16:44
Hey cunt,, you haven't gone crying to your bitch Bella yet. You still have piss and shit on your page today.. Get to work
By #188992 08,Sep,20 17:02
I believe my friends may have got the message that gifts from you are worn as badge of pride, because you are such a fruitcake. Accordingly, they can stay there as an indication of your puerile and childish nature.

If somebody sane, and not a weird coward, left a negative gift on my page I might feel mildly irked.

I believe that the EVIDENCE shows that YOU are the one that goes crying to Bella!. You have a whole blog asking for her help! Laughable, you fucking weirdo.

Get help, fuckface. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you. You start little discussions on here; you're told that your arguments hold no water; you start to rant and bad-mouth people; you resort to weird threats and crass (and unimaginative) insults; you can't back up any of your nutty utterings with decent sources; people think your comments about my dead mother are despicable; and I genuinely still believe you think you are "winning"!

Seriously, is it a medication issue?
Do you not properly read replies to your shite?
Can you not see that you're coming across as a totally unreasonable, stupid coward?
Fucking hell, fruitcake!
By #592419 08,Sep,20 21:24
huxley999(06,Sep,20 15:13)

he State of Israel is a force for evil in terms of it's policy regarding the Palestinian territories..... This is just a warmup.. the trolling will start soon..
By #592419 08,Sep,20 21:25
So how does it feel being a cunt.. Must be so cunty.
By #188992 09,Sep,20 06:50
The State of Israel is a force for evil in terms of it's policy regarding the Palestinian territories.

Aww diddums, am I "trolling" you?

Man up, fruitcake.
By #592419 09,Sep,20 11:57
What Palestinian territories? from the area you specified looks like Israel to me.. Take a geography course. Did you drop out of elementary school at what grade?
By #592419 09,Sep,20 11:59
[deleted image]
By #188992 09,Sep,20 17:08

Hey fuckface, how confident are you that Trump will win? Let me know because I have a wager in mind, you fucking fruitcake.
By #551147 10,Sep,20 14:00
🤔 Someone say "wager"? 😁 😁 😁

I'm a g.a.m.b.l.i.n.g man without question, what do you have in mind? 😈

Why the fuck would that word be censored...
By #188992 10,Sep,20 16:24
Oh, it'll be worth the wait Scorps - trust me!

I doubt that numbnuts will have the cojones for it though. Watch this space!!!

I posted something the other day and it censored ****, **** AND ****!! Who would've thought it?
--------------------------------------- added after 97 hours

bump

Where are you, coward?

Yep, that's you SrCums

By #592419 09,Sep,20 12:00
LET US ALL STAND AND RISE AND SALUTE OUR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.. DONALD J. TRUMP
[deleted image]
By #551147 09,Sep,20 16:48
🤔 Unno...

Thinking about it, they could EASILY remedy those overpaid jack-offs who kneel during the national anthem.

Put up on the jumbo-tron...

EVERYONE PLEASE STAND FOR OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM

OR

KNEEL FOR YOUR PRESIDENT

Problem solved!

🇺🇲 Making America Great Again since 2016 🇺🇸
By #188992 09,Sep,20 17:38
The sort of loyalty expected by The Third Reich? I'm sure SrCums might balk at that. Or maybe not. Fucking hell - you two deserve each other!
By #614425 09,Sep,20 18:20
you are probably reight

By #188992 06,Sep,20 16:37
The latest in my series of: "Rantings of a Fruitcake" is a pretty good one.

"if he continues with this racial hatred i will take this to another level.. you can count on that."

Nutjob posted this on the 3rd and, unless I am very much mistaken, I've mocked him with my normal level of fervour ever since. So, I wonder if the little weasel will stick to his word. He's not proven himself to be the bravest hombre, so far, so I'm calling "bluff". Let's take this "to another level", SrCums, you fucking weirdo.

By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,20 16:55 other posts 
Headlines of a European newspaper.
"Middle aged man found duct taped to his computer chair in front of the tele playing Barney the dinosaur reruns."

Further into the report,'
" Victum is unharmed and was left with plenty of food in the Lucus fridge,and a non working Lucus vacuam, just shaken that someone could find him in his inlaws cellar at 2am with such ease"

All in jest, But it is a small world with some of these folks,knowledge is power,ip addys and a few connections with rotten officials,can make for a bad day.
By #188992 06,Sep,20 17:03
It's late, but I've read that 4 times and I'm still not sure if it's the most brilliant insult of all time, or just weird!

Regardless, I have adopted this as the new family motto:

"ip addys and a few connections with rotten officials,can make for a bad day."
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,20 20:46 other posts 
It is meant to be a joke.The daily paper having a artical about YOU being found in the basement duct taped to the chair with reruns of Barney the dinosaur playing on your tele.
In other words, Srcums may step it up a notch?
Ip address,crooked cop or internet provider employee sharing your ip address location,and you might wake up ducktaped to a chair.YOu never know in this small world what people are capable of.
By #188992 08,Sep,20 14:58
Ahhh, I get it now!

I think I'm pretty safe, phart. For one, I don't have a basement!

In addition, SrCums is such a fucking coward I'm pretty sure it takes him most of his chutzpah to leave the house. Oh, and he's a certifiable fruitcake so would likely be stopped at immigration control!
By #592419 08,Sep,20 16:38
Dear Phart,
Actually what the cunt huxley999 truly means is that he is a cunt, I'm right about what I say here, he can't argue the fact and must resort to his true CUNTINESS
By #592419 08,Sep,20 16:41
We must understand huxley999 ,,, He can't help being a cunt.. afterall being a cunt means you're a cunt.. Better get some more tampons
By #188992 08,Sep,20 18:36
Or, as I would translate your recent posts:

"Look at me, I'm a weird fruitcake!"

Is that a fair translation, weirdo?

The whole point of my continued interactions with you is to get you the help you need, you unusually cowardly bit of navel fluff!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Show It Off