Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Are Masks Required on Nude Beaches?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by spermkiss [Ignore] 28,Aug,20 17:40  other posts
'Just wondering.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Nude Beaches & Resorts - Who among us is a nudest?   2.Nude beaches   3.Nude at Fuerteventura   4.sex on nude beaches   5.YOUR BEST NUDE BEACH PICTURE, see mine!  

Comments:
By kre8tor69 [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 21:45 other posts 
Does anyone here actually have any experience at a real nude beach about this topic. Tired of listening to people just make up stuff they think and repost that with no actually information about the topic!
By #275407 30,Aug,20 02:17
Hey dumn ass, I don't lie, I go to haulover beach in north Miami which happens to be a newd beach.
By #551147 31,Aug,20 01:39
THAT HE IS!

By #275407 29,Aug,20 00:08
Ok, I live on ft,lauderdale beach, you have to wear a mask all the time at any beach in s. Florida except when your on your blanket or chair and social distancing. And of course no mask required in the water as long as you are away from others, unless it's someone that lives with you in your household. If you get caught without a mask it's 100.00 fine and second time it's 500.00 fine.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 17:59 other posts 
OK, do police officers patrol your nude beaches in Florida? If so, do they do it in uniform or in plain (no) clothes? If the latter, this conjures all kinds of interesting mental images. Imagine a constable on patrol wearing only a gun belt for his side arm. And how do they pin on their badges? How do they carry their citation book? The mind reels.
By #275407 29,Aug,20 20:03
They drive around on the beach on their four wheelers (Atv) in full uniform and sneak up on you.there are also life guards that tell you to please put on your mask.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 30,Aug,20 12:35 other posts 
Rats! The four wheelers and full uniform part really blows my mental image out of the water. (Pun definitely intended.) And I also had the mental image of officers in stiff competition (again pun intended) for the nude beach assignment where they'd patrol nude and on foot.

Moving on to the life guards, you say they tell people to put on masks, but I presume not clothes. And what do the life guards wear? Please say masks but no trunks. (But I bet you don't.)
By #275407 31,Aug,20 01:24
They wear suits and are also in a air conditioned tower with one way glass so you can't see them, they rarely come out unless your doing something your not supposed to be doing. The cops are all on atv's but are in the back area and not on the beach where the nudity is. The beach is split, north side is mostly gay, and south side is more family and straight. 90 percent of people are newd.

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,20 19:42 other posts 
Hi spermkiss! Apparently, rules vary from state to state. Regarding the State of Oregon, here's what the rules are.

Oregon
Statewide order: Yes

Gov. Kate Brown implemented a state mask rule on July 1, covering indoor public spaces. Two weeks later she expanded the mandate to include public outdoor areas, when at least 6 feet of distance cannot be maintained between others outside of an individual's household. Children under 5 are exempt, but the state recommends face coverings for children as young as 2. Indoor gatherings of more than 10 people are prohibited.

Learn more: Read the Oregon Health Authority face covering guidance.

That two weeks later update saying masks must be worn in PUBLIC OUTDOOR SPACES when social distance cannot be maintained suggests to me, 1.) If the nude beach is PRIVATE, no, it would not be necessary to wear a mask OR 2.) If the nude beach is not private and if it is not crowded and you are maintaining the 6 feet social distance, you can go maskless, as well.

Being a masked man might be fun, like Zorro! Wield your sword when needed.
By tb1 [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 01:46 other posts 
Or the Lone Ranger 😄
By spermkiss [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 13:22 other posts 
I posted this mostly as a joke and while I got a couple of joke replies (hello cruz69696969 and good buddy tb1), I'm surprised by the serious replies. Thanks all.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 20:08 other posts 
Silly me, right over my head!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 30,Aug,20 12:20 other posts 
First of all, don't feel silly for not having got the joke. This has happened to me hundreds of times.

Secondly, thank you for useful information. It's true that most of this I already knew (hey, I live in Oregon and I do read the newspaper), but you summed things up very succinctly. I've often said that one of the most rewarding parts of SYD is things we members learn from each other. Again, thank you.

By #275407 30,Aug,20 02:43
Masks: Facial coverings must be worn by patrons in public spaces outside of your home, except while eating and drinking, when social distancing by 6 feet is not possible. This includes parks and beaches. A violation is a civil and criminal violation, including fines up to $1,000, or $15,000 for intentional and irreparable violations. Businesses that violate the order must close for 24 hours and can reopen only after the establishment has complied.

By overeight [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 18:11 other posts 
No a mask is not required at a nude beach but it is required you take off your bathing suit and put it on your face. Hahahaha

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 01:02 other posts 
Yeah you have to wear it across your crotch

By #621517 28,Aug,20 18:05
Generally face masks aren’t required in open spaces.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off