Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Has anyone straighten a curved cock ?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #579046 [Ignore] 15,Jul,20 06:30
Just wondering has anyone had curved cock before then straighten ?
Coz mine is curved and wish I can straighten it

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Curved cocks   2.Huge curved cock vs average straight cock?   3.What do you think of curved dicks?   4.curved cocks   5.Has your cock suddenly curved?  

Comments:
By #6568 17,Jul,20 04:03
I used to have a pronounced bend to the left and a former partner deemed it to be "deformed". In some anguish I used to pull it and bend it the other way in the shower every day. To my great surprise it did become much less 'bent' and the otehr bonus was considerable increase in thickness at the base!

By overeight [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 22:25 other posts 
Well Scorps I dont want to discredit what you said however mine used to curve hard yo the left and then back out the other way so it was more lil an s shape. However since ive been alone(sad as it is) I got me a pump just so that I could feel a sucking sensation from time to time. I dont use it that often but usually about once or twice a week I might pump and I only leave it on about 20minutes. Well low and behold its a lot straighter now. I do still have a curve in it but not quite as bad as it once was.

By #551147 15,Jul,20 06:35
Head to the arts and crafts store, purchase a bag of popsicle sticks, some duct tape, and splint that sucker up!

Other than that, I'm fairly certain it's not possible.

Just curious though, 🤔 Why? Is it the aesthetics of him that bothers you, or like complaints from a lover?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off