She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

How to tell my wife/girlfriend that im into cuckolding?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #620247 [Ignore] 07,Jul,20 22:28
I really want to watch her getting fucked by some big cock, and i dont know how to tell her, and i am scared of her reaction.
If anyone has experience, please help.
Thank you

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Whore wife/girlfriend   2.I wanna fuck my wife and her friend   3.Cuckolding   4.girlfriend and ex   5.Hottest Wife Contest  

Comments:
By Italian8 [Ignore] 10,Jul,20 22:11 other posts 
If you need someone to fuck her, sign me up.

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 08,Jul,20 08:00 other posts 
Weather you like it or not you will have to tell her something. I believe going right up to her and telling her "I want to watch you get fucked by another man. The thought makes me very excited" Good luck.
By #620247 08,Jul,20 22:01
Thanks for the advice, but im a little bit scared of how would she react, and how will out relationship be after that.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 08,Jul,20 22:28 other posts 
Baby, you throw the dice. Hopefully not snake eyes. You can work around it. Did she ever watch a movie and say Wow, nice looking guy? If she says that, asker if she would fuck him. Depending on her answer you follow up on it
By #460385 09,Jul,20 11:33
Oh her relationship will be just fine. She will be getting big dicks from hot younger guys shoved up her ass every weekend. Be careful what you wish for. Because once she gets a taste of that dick there ain't no shutting it down after that.

By knewbi [Ignore] 08,Jul,20 11:00 other posts 
Wife and I got into swinging and I would tell her what I would love seeing and she was always willing to give it a go. She would try to find what I was interested in see her do at swing parties we went to. Sometimes she would tell me to set it up and I would.Getting her into swinging was pretty easy once I realized that she loved sexual encounters as much as I did.
By #620247 08,Jul,20 22:02
Im really happy for you, and i wish that we can be like you

By biggripper1 [Ignore] 08,Jul,20 14:24 other posts 
I think you know what reaction you will get, and it is not the one you want. If I was to go to my wife and say that think she would divorce me. She doesnt know I am on here and cam on skype and other cam sites. I know what her reaction woud be. You dont say how long you have been together. Be careful.
By #620247 08,Jul,20 21:59
Did you ever talk about some fantasies while you have sex?

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 08,Jul,20 21:40 other posts 
Hi, hubby here. Try having an intimate talk about sexual "fantasies". Take turns to discuss both yours AND hers. At this point you can tell her you'd like to watch and if she isnt into it, you can say its simply a stupid fantasy you always had, but would never follow through on. Hopefully she's as keen as you are and will admit so. If so, then find a willing partner, bring him home one day with a bottle or two of wine and let nature run its course. Tell her he realy likes her, ask her to put on something sexy. Take it slow the first time, VERY slow. She may need a little shove in the right direction, but needs to feel that SHE is in control of the situation. If all goes well, will be smooth sailing thereafter. We've never looked back and enjoy mmf 3'somes to this day. Best of luck 👍
By #620247 08,Jul,20 21:58
Ive started talking about her getting fucked by bigger cocks while we have sex, and she likes it. But its only a sex talk and she is a little bit shy. Im scared and i dont know how to get it serious to her.
And im also scared of whaf will happen after we try. Any advice?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off