Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

when at what age did someone other than family of the opposite sex see you completely nude

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by overeight [Ignore] 28,Jun,20 11:10  other posts
When I was about 13 a neighbor friends grand parents got a pool installed at their home. Well my neighbor had his cousin a female staying with them for the summer. Well his mom took he and I his sister and cousin over yo go swimming. Well his mom made a point to tell us all to bring other clothes or wear them for the ride over because she didn't want her car seats to get wet on the ride back. So I wore my shorts and grabbed a swimsuit to take with me. Well we went to go swim and did and had fun. His sister and cousin were both my age he was about a year or so younger. After swimming for a couple of hours or so his mom came out and said ok kids lets get out change your clothes and lets get ready to go. So the girls jumped rich out the pool and headed yo the house. Well his grandmother told him and me to get the toys out of the pool so we did. After that I said ok where do we go change clothes. He said oh well there's a door under the house and we can go in there and change. Well he and I went in there and it was a mechanical room where the AC unit was. So we go in and I stripped naked not thinking anything about it. I put my bathing suit on the unit under the house and took out my dry clothes. Then I took my towel and dried off. Then I took my wet swimsuit and rolled it up in my towel still naked. So once I did that I grabbed my dry clothes and started getting dressed. Before I could get one leg in my underwear his sister and cousin walked out from the dark shadows of the part under the house and let us know they were watching. It startled me and I stood straight up and dropped my underwear and was standing there,both of them staring at me naked and ay that age my cock got hard as hell in like three seconds. He was on the other side of the unit so they couldn't see him. So they then said well are you going to get dressed. I said well that depends you two are here,you see me naked so it only fair I see you too. They were shocked,I walked toward them and said ok lets see it its only fair. His sister took off running,his cousin walked away slowly but got to the door and she flashed her tits at me. On the ride home both his sister and cousin sat on each side of me in the back seat. I had a hard cock the whole ride home with both them just staring at my crotch. It was very interesting ride.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.4Mykelby   2.sex on nude beaches   3.Friends of opposite sex nude photos   4.Nude family   5.Who has had roommates of opposite sex that they go nude in ftont of  

Comments:
By #677384 15,Mar,23 19:01
I have always been very comfortable with my naked body and sexuality. When we were kids in the summer at the lake or pool all the boys wore speedos, and the girls wore bikinis. Nobody thought a thing about it. I used to run around naked in the backyard with my buddy next door and his sister. My mom caught us a few times, and she had no problem with it. We were about 6, and his sister was 10 or so. A few years later she came over to see me alone and said she had something to show me hehe. I hadn't seen her naked for a year or two and we went to my room and she got naked and asked me if i liked her pubic hair and growing boobs lol. I had no hair yet, but I got naked too and had a little boner.

By Mynakedcock [Ignore] 15,Mar,23 16:47 other posts 
I have always been naked as much as possible so have been seen by lots of non family naked.
But I do remember one time when I was seen naked by lots of people, it was at the beach (not a nudist beach) when I was 12 years old.
We the family were on holiday and took a trip to the local beach for the day we arrived at the beach and laid out our towels and proceeded to change into our swim wear, I got undressed and then looked for my swimming trunks but could not find them. It transpired that they had been left at the campsite,
So I was sitting there on my towel naked and as it was a hot day I had only worn a pair of jogging bottoms and no pants so could not wear them instead of trunks.
So I just stayed naked all day laying on 5he towel and going into the sea for a swim.

By galaxy123 [Ignore] 10,Jul,20 11:11 other posts 
My parents were naturists. So friends of them would have seen me naked on the beach and in the campsites. I can remember it from about 7 years old. A lot of grown up people walking, swimming, playing around naked.

By #621421 10,Jul,20 08:56
I was around 8 years old when I wen to sauna with my godparents.They were 40+ years old.We went inside it got hot so we undressed and got naked.First time I saw them both naked.I was hypnotised watching her big brown nipples on her round titties and hairy pussy as well. My dick then got hard seeing her so she saw me excited seeing her.

By #377228 10,Jul,20 04:01
Shortly after my Birth,the doctor, and then someone had to change my diaper for the first time, LOL

By #1102 02,Jul,20 05:14

By #516354 29,Jun,20 04:01
I was 14 and used to do a paper round.One day my next door neighbour asked if she could come with me(she was also 14).On the round there was a playground with a big play house,she asked if I fancied a cigarette so we went into the play house and started smoking.As we sat there and smoked I kept glancing over at her and could see her panties, which were on view, and started to get a hard on.I had had them before but did not know what to do.She noticed my hard on and asked if she could see 'it' so embarrassingly I stood up an pulled my jeans and pants down.She took hold of cock and started to rub it up and down,she did this for a few minuets and it felt really good.Then told me to do it myself and as I was masturbating she lifted up her skirt and took off panties and started to play with herself.I soon had my first orgasm, shooting my cum all over the floor and stood there red faced and embarrassed not understanding what had happened.She giggled and said it was ok and that she had spied on her older stepbrother a few times and was supposed to happen.We repeated this on several occasions and after a few months we even both got naked and she let me touch her small breasts and her pussy whilst masturbating.
Sadly her parents decided that they wanted to go back home to Czechoslovakia other wise who knows where it could have lead.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off