Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

ladies opinion please

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by overeight [Ignore] 19,Jun,20 17:44  other posts
How interested are ladies in CFNM femdom. If you were in a group of ladies and a guy offered to give you as a group a cfnm femdom show completely free just simply for his enjoyment. Would you consider it with any serious thought?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.What Women Expect From Men ? Ladies Only (no men)   2.i'm new here   3.im not long but im thick   4.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PUSSY?   5.Hey ladies, A girl I was with told me i was small, what's your opinion?  

Comments:
By #485312 20,Jun,20 05:05
l would enjoy it, l love a good strip show, and throw a few acrobatics in, showing off flexibility and strength, gee, ld watch anyone game enough to take it all off and put on a show. l have my own strip show here most nights, get to watch aussieman while he works out naked and he's a super show off .. he loves getting naked purely for my benefit and l love it *Lix*
By overeight [Ignore] 20,Jun,20 13:57 other posts 
Lix I want just once to be in a group of ladies naked and have them all play with my cock and touch it and whatever they want until they get me so hard and so hot I just have to jack off while they watch and have them cheer when i shoot my wad. I hope that isn't vain.
By #485312 20,Jun,20 17:31
there is a way to achieve that, you need to work out, get ripped, join an all male revue and swing it every weekend to a bunch of horny drunk party girls ... that's the best place to find horny women, and the only place you'll get them lined up for a feel. otherwise, good luck with your dream, women aren't easy to get into that mood other than when they have to pay to see. and l know a few male strippers, they did pick up after shows. they use the show to find horny women for later. one guy even had a face lift to keep working in the job he loved it so much, but he did have a great body and worked hard at keeping it that way *lix*
By overeight [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 10:23 other posts 
Lix I have been talking to someone about throwing hen parties where ladies have a girls night and they all have drinks and a party with easels and while they sit around drinking they try and draw a nude model. She said hmmm thats a pretty good idea. So she is thinking about it. She has a studio where she gives art instruction and people come and pay her a fee and get to draw or paint etc and they have supplies provided. So all it would take is her to make a night for ladies 21 and older serve a little wine and have me come out and pose in whatever position the ladies want me in.
By #485312 03,Jul,20 17:38
wow, that sounds great, great idea and would be an early night thing l think, l have an idea, Limo driver, get to take a car load of horny ladies and offer to ;pick them all up at the end of the night. we used to do this years ago, as a group of women, hire a limo instead of 2 cabs, and the drivers always offered to come back, l bet they picked up and if its intertwined with a strip show or painting evening, things could get dirty, but l do love the painting idea, tell her to test it out and offer your services for 'free' the first time lol, *Lix*
By overeight [Ignore] 04,Jul,20 17:30 other posts 
She acted interested but her partner in sure is a lesbian so I'm not sure how she will take the suggestion. But I do think giving ladies a night of nude male entertainment they can have whenever they wish might be interesting. I hope she does honestly consider it.
By Lvphose [Ignore] 22,Jun,20 06:40 other posts 
I have this kind of fantasy too! Real turn on!
By Lvphose [Ignore] 22,Jun,20 06:41 other posts 
I agree great fantasy turn on for me too

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off