Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

When did you last wear a jockstrap for sports?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #518391 [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 10:37
Jockstraps these days seem to have become leisurewear....but in my younger days guys wore them for almost all sports...I did for squash, tennis and running as well as in the gym...who else did and for what sports?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Is the jockstrap dead?   2.who wears a jockstrap for gym or sportsq   3.Is the jockstrap dead?   4.Jockstraps   5.Jockstraps for sports  

Comments:
By nekekal [Ignore] 04,May,20 21:02 other posts 
Played football one year in high school. We were required to wear them. I sucked at the game and never played again, or wore one again.

By knewbi [Ignore] 27,Apr,20 12:01 other posts 
I did the same. Any sport and I would wear one. But not much after that. Except this one guy had a real fancy red one he wanted me to wear while having sex together. So, always wanting to oblige, I put it on and had a blast, literally, while wearing it for him.

By overeight [Ignore] 25,Apr,20 11:21 other posts 
Since puberty underwear was uncomfortable because of the way I'm built. I'm not huge but larger and have big testicles. So I wear a bamboo jock and other kicks now because they dont really make many endowed men's underwear that isn't geared toward gay guys. I just want a utilitarian pouch underwear. They are hard to find and very expensive too. Jockstraps are more cost effective at $15-$20 per. But men's true pouch underwear is $30-$80 per pair,just to expensive to buy 8-10 pair.
By bil47 [Ignore] 25,Apr,20 13:01 other posts 
Off-subject thought... Why is it always a "pair" of underwear, when it's a single garment?

By earthy [Ignore] 24,Apr,20 18:09 other posts 
I haven't worn a jockstrap since was 12 for soccer and baseball. Plus they're not all that comfortable with the cup inside.

By DJS [Ignore] 23,Apr,20 01:25 other posts 
Never ever wore 1,and don't remember anyone else did,for any sports footy rugby basketball cricket & swimming

By #570308 22,Apr,20 15:57
We didn't have a football team, (really small school) and I never cared for baseball. So, I tried basketball, sucked terribly and went for track and field. Did pretty well, lettered in high school

By bil47 [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 10:45 other posts 
Recently for jogging. Fifty years ago(!) for high school wrestling. Wrestling was my best and favorite sport, and the opponent's hand is often grabbing one's crotch.
--------------------------------------- added after 65 seconds

By #518391 22,Apr,20 11:20
Good for you...I had an Ace jockstrap many years ago!
By cut5x5 [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 13:04 other posts 
Nice pic of your great looking cock in a sexy jockstrap! I like wearing jocks too.
By bil47 [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 15:11 other posts 
A same-age boy in my neighborhood was also a school wrestler. We would sometimes wrestle in just jockstraps, and we always got erections. We ended up "wrestling" each other's jock off. It usually got hotter from that point.

By #64328 22,Apr,20 13:34
Jr high and high school

By #612934 22,Apr,20 12:57
i had a vasectomy and when i came round i was wearing one !! the hospital put on to keep me nuts tight

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off