Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Latest urge

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #580396 [Ignore] 15,Apr,20 01:03
I’m pretty straight however I’ve been wanting a cock in my mouth with a load at the end. Just in need to get this fantasy taken care of.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.What is it like to suck cock?   2.i want your big dick   3.My latest current pic   4.Couple pic latest   5.Firefox wont open SYD  

Comments:
By #589016 27,Dec,21 17:20
while my cock is in my gfs pussy i crave a thick cock in me

By #652988 27,Dec,21 11:00
To have man to suck my dick and me sucking his to

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 15,Apr,20 23:03 other posts 
Hubby here. I agree with Kebmo, once you suck a nice hard cock for the first time, the craving for cock never goes away. I'm happily married and love my wife and her sexy hot pussy, yet I still crave cock constantly. Lucky for me she understands and doesn't have a problem with that (long as I share with her lol)

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 15,Apr,20 17:41 other posts 
You should have no problem finding what you are looking for

By Maxream [Ignore] 15,Apr,20 01:46 other posts 
I couldn't agree more
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Apr,20 16:58 other posts 
I would GLADLY get naked with you for some cock sucking fun! We'll get naked and I'll just lie back with my boner for you to suck as long as you like. Suck it, lick my balls or just look at and play with in your hands, whatever you like. Sound like a good afternoon?

By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Apr,20 16:21 other posts 
I can tell you all for a fact that this feeling will NEVER go away. I was curious for ten years before I started sucking cock regularly. I met a guy once that waited 20 years to suck my cock. I only met him once because I was in a different city but he just went crazy on my cock until I blew a big gushing load of cum into his mouth which he gladly swallowed all up. He told me after that it was the greatest sex he'd ever had. He, like about 25 other guys left his cock sucking virginity with me. When Craigslist was good I always seeked the first timers. I love being the first cock for them. I have lots of blog stories and photos about me and my cock sucking friends.
This is Ed who waited 20 years for me. We were getting dressed and I said "wait, I need a photo!".

By german_guy [Ignore] 15,Apr,20 15:06 other posts 
same here

By knewbi [Ignore] 15,Apr,20 11:48 other posts 
Felt that way once. Gave it a try and now I want more and more all the time...

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off