Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

How many people have been talk into an orgasm

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by overeight [Ignore] 07,Apr,20 22:34  other posts
Just curious if anyone out there has ever been so horny simple talk made you cum. I'll explain once I went to get waxed a mans Brazilian. The girl who came in was a cute coed and very friendly. So we talked a bit and once she started touching me I told her ill warn you its been awhile for me so please excuse if I get a little excited. She then started talking about my penis. She said how nice it was and it was the biggest she had seen in person. She continued and as she talked I got more and more erect until finally I was rock hard and pulsating. With her touching me not grabbing or anything just regular while waxing well a little precum started oozing down my shaft. She said oh wow you are excited hmmm. Then she took her popsicle stick got a gob of hot wax on it and slapped it on my hard cock and covered it from my balls to the head rubbing the stick up and down my shaft. With the wax very hot by now I blew my load. She then said oh a little accident hmmm let me clean it up for you. So basically she talked me up until I came. Anybody else have a similar incident before?

New Comment       Rating: 0