pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Discovering others that you would have never suspected

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #64328 [Ignore] 06,Apr,20 11:42
Ever fool around with someone you would never suspect was into it? Tell your story

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Genuine girls should show their name with their photo like me.   2.Anal orgasms   3.Ever been suprised?   4.discovering your reposted pics   5.Where was the last odd or semi public place that you masturbated?  

Comments:
By bil47 [Ignore] 06,Apr,20 13:58 other posts 
I arranged an anonymous hook-up with a guy on CraigsList. We only had each other's first names and agreed to meet in a coffee shop. Turned out he was someone with whom I worked very closely in our jobs. He decided he didn't want to exchange blowjobs after all. (I was still game!) Things were a little awkward whenever I ran into him at work.

By knewbi [Ignore] 06,Apr,20 11:46 other posts 
No but I have long suspected that there were many withing walking distance that would love this.... The sad part is that I just don't know who they are. Think of it.. while you are wishing that you had someone to play sexually with and can't seem to hook up with, there is also someone or more close by with the same issue. So instead, here we sit reading and wanking off alone.
By #64328 06,Apr,20 12:47
I think its more common than we know
By knewbi [Ignore] 06,Apr,20 13:10 other posts 
I am sure that you are very correct.. But if we could easily know who was available there probably would not be as many here as we presently have...

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off