Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Me drunk and passed out what would you do to me?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #613768 [Ignore] 29,Mar,20 01:42
My brother in-law got me so drunk one night while my husband was out of town to the point I passed out, so he undressed me and took pics of me undressing me then spread my thick sexy thighs before sliding his hard cock in my hairy wet pussy fucking me while I was passed out cold! I love that he stuck his cock in me and want to know what you guys would do leave a comment or 2 for more pics and my story of what I rember of this night
Thanks xoxoxo bbwmmc

[deleted image]
[deleted image]

[deleted image]

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Drunk friend   2.Sex with sleeping girlfriend/wife - who does?   3.fucking when you're drunk   4.Me drunk and passed out   5.Me drunk and passed out what would you do to me in this position?  

Comments:
By PSerect [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 12:13 other posts 
I'd go looking for your brother in law to get drunk with and pass out hoping he'd do the same to me

By #652988 07,Dec,21 06:50
You would still get fucked

By nekekal [Ignore] 30,Mar,20 02:42 other posts 
Nothing. I don't take advantage of women passed out. It seems too much like **** to me. But if you want to fuck, I would be happy to sink my big cock into you and fuck us until we both pass out.
By #613768 30,Mar,20 15:03
By nekekal [Ignore] 30,Mar,20 16:04 other posts 
I take that as a no.
By #613768 31,Mar,20 23:52
I'd like it for sure

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 30,Mar,20 16:13 other posts 
Roll you onto your side, so you won't choke to death should you vomit, and then cover you with a blanket.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off