Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Nancy Pelosi now threatening to sue Facebook for not removing video of her tearing State of the union speech

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by overeight [Ignore] 05,Mar,20 13:55  other posts
Turns out Nancy Pelosi now want to claim the video of her tearing up the speech given to her by Trump at the state of the union address should be banned from being shown. She practically denies now that she did this. She claims the video is doctored to make her look bad and shows an untrue image of her and should be banned because its not a true video of what she did. Well looks like the shoe is on the other foot now Nancy. How does it feel to have a media video repeatedly viewed of you that isn't a complete in full image of you like practically every video the liberal media does to Trump everyday. Haha George Soros can't control this media outlet so now the democrats ate pissed that the tide has turned. Maybe you should have just not tear it up then it couldn't be viral huh?.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.sex ix everythin on faceboook   2.Trump's State of the Union Address   3.Nancy Pelosi holds relief bill of floor for vote to take her birthday off   4.CNN apologies to Trump for debunking virus in state of union speech   5.PHART'S FEELINGS ON NEWS AROUND THE WORLD  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 14:29 other posts 
Pelosi is a total loser...

By sherryann [Ignore] 05,Mar,20 16:17 other posts 
Never in my life have I seen anyone do something so vile like she did to our President. No other president has been treated so horrible, or hated so much. How disgusting! There are those of us out here who like and support our President Trump. Why be so hate-filled toward the POTUS? She is disgraceful. The world saw her hate!
By overeight [Ignore] 05,Mar,20 20:11 other posts 
Yeah I'm just waiting for CNN ,ABC and NBC to come out with reports that their live coverage of the speech was hacked and son Trump supporters put up the fake video of her tearing it up,or possibly it was Russia that did it.
By sherryann [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 17:45 other posts 
yeah they will blame Trump as usual.
By overeight [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 12:40 other posts 
Just read about the Denver democrats posting on government websites that they should speed the coronovirus at MAGA events
By sherryann [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 17:59 other posts 
no surprise there. These "people" are the worst vile hateful know nothing's with
no morales at all. They couldn't
even spell the word decent. Nor
do they know what it means. Just
think about it, about what they're
saying. They want us DEAD! Very
bad times we're living in. It's
gonna continue to get worse.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Mar,20 09:30 other posts 
I just read a news clip about the Republican campaign is suing CNN and a few others of the junk media crowd over some false statements being printed and quoted.
It is past time to hold assholes accountable.
By sherryann [Ignore] 07,Mar,20 19:19 other posts 
absolutely. That CNN is the worst. Actually, they're all the worst. Did you hear about that piece of shit on Saturday night live who called for our President's assassination? OMG mere words fail me right now...like President Trump said, these people are sick.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Mar,20 11:00 other posts 
I will have to see if I can find that footage.But that peice of shit should be in jail.rather it was Obama or Trump they were calling for to be hurt or killed.
only registered users can see external links
By sherryann [Ignore] 08,Mar,20 12:16 other posts 
thanks phart. I don't know how to link...yes, should be jailed indeed. Anyone calling for ANY harm to our President Trump should be held accountable. Especially this! What's WRONG with these people? I shudder to think what this country is becoming.

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Mar,20 16:24 other posts 
The fact is that SHE DOES NOT WANT THE ORIGINAL GENUINE VIDEO REMOVED, what she wants is that the DOCTORED FAKE VIDEOS REMOVED.

From the Guardian Newspaper in the UK -

'Facebook says it will continue to host a video of Nancy Pelosi that has been EDITED TO GIVE THE IMPRESSION that the Democratic House speaker is drunk or unwell, in the latest incident highlighting its struggle to deal with disinformation.

The viral clip shows Pelosi – who has publicly angered Donald Trump in recent days – speaking at an event, but it has been slowed down to give the impression she is slurring her words.

The viral success of the CRUDELY PRODUCED VIDEO highlights the challenges in fighting online disinformation when individuals are willing to share material that backs their own political views, even when it is accompanied by warnings.'

I thought President Trump and his supporters were against FAKE NEWS. Seems like they are only against it when it suits them.

Well, what a surprise.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Mar,20 16:39 other posts 
Since common sense hasn't worked,I guess some folks are fighting fire with fire.
And I am sorry ,but damn it,she "preripped" the pages with 1/2 inch or so tears during parts of the speach and then ripped them up in rapid order when he finished.
She may not have been drunk,but the behavior would have been easier to forgive if it was proven she has Alzhemiers or some mental disorder.Which if she did,the media would hide it.
It is past time that ol bat retired.

By #336173 07,Mar,20 09:31
Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler and Schummer plus a lot of the republicans are prime examples of the need for term limits. Two terms and you're out no cushy retirement package or anything. Career politicians are slowly destroying this country.

By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 14:34 other posts 
I watched it, she did it, she will pay for it.

By phart [Ignore] 05,Mar,20 14:32 other posts 
I watched her do it on live tv.So did most all Americans that gave a damn enough to watch the speach. She is bat shit crazy and needs to be sent to the looeny bin,along with Bernie,Adam Shit,and several others.
By overeight [Ignore] 05,Mar,20 20:44 other posts 
You know the sad thing is nearly anybody who didn't watch the state of union address will probably believe her bs line and fall right in behind her in support like an idiot. Even after the liberal media already made all the reports the next morning and showed her do it they will believe her over the report. Thats what's so sad about it. But like George Soros motto control the media control the mind.
By #188992 06,Mar,20 13:06
"Nancy Pelosi now want to claim the video of her tearing up the speech given to her by Trump at the state of the union address should be banned from being shown. She practically denies now that she did this. She claims the video is doctored to make her look bad and shows an untrue image of her and should be banned because its not a true video of what she did."

Do you have any, reputable, evidence to substantiate ANY of that. I would be, genuinely, interested to see it. I watched her tear up the speech and seriously doubt that she "practically denies" doing it - unless she has had a recent blow to the head!

By phart [Ignore] 05,Mar,20 17:45 other posts 
You know,come to think of it,I don't recall anyone tearing up a Obama state of the union address? This is the first case I have ever heard of it happening.
I know there were some booz at times during his speachs but tearing a historic document she would have normally put in a safe place to leave for her desendants is just wrong.
By overeight [Ignore] 05,Mar,20 20:59 other posts 
Schumer is in a bunch of hot water to after threat in the Trump Scotus appointees after he said yo a crowd that they released a whirlwind of trouble if they don't vote with the liberals they wont know what the hell hit them once he gets through with them. Thats actually a felony,threatening the life of a Supreme Court Justice or better yet two of them coming them out by name and saying they wont know what hit them. Thats an actual personal threat. He needs to be removed from his seat in the senate and prosecuted for it. Plus two FBI agents have been relieved of duty and suspended for investigating Carter Page and knowing the Russia hoax was a set up to frame Trump. They carried out the spy tactics on the Trump campaign after they already found out it was a set up from the democrats. One is facing serious multiple charges possibly life in prison. And a federal judge ruled this week after 3 years of her lawyers fighting it in court that Hillary must testify live under oath in the senate for her part in the Democrat plan to set Trump up for impeachment with the Russia collusion false narative they used to get the Muller investigation. Turns out those two FBI agents found out right away it was fake and a set up to try and impeach Trump. And they continued the surveillance under the direct order of Obama and his DOJ.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off