on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Glans shape and size

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by HansNordic [Ignore] at 11,Feb,20 04:22  other posts
Hi,

What kind of shape and size is your glans? I think mine is like helmet type. Itís guite long when I measure it against the shaft height. My glans is 2,3 inch long and my cock in whole is 6,3 inch. My glans is also thicker than shaft: 5,5 inch vs. 5,3 inch. Iím uncut and glans shows pretty prominent when the hood is on. Here are few pics to show what I mean.

/ibchb25tf4vupic.html

/ld4ulv032nmhpic.html

/y1ayzblrotm5pic.html

/xkvqxrcsxvgnpic.html

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.uncut penis glans vs cut penis glans   2.dick size n shape   3.Small foreskin   4.As square shaped glans as possible?   5.When do you skin it back?  

Comments:
By Thickdick98c [Ignore] at 13,Feb,20 11:01 other posts 
By HansNordic [Ignore] at 14,Feb,20 01:31 other posts 
Very nice. Long bullet maybe?

By Wbs1978 [Ignore] at 11,Feb,20 10:32 other posts 
Nice helmets. Hereís mine.
By HansNordic [Ignore] at 13,Feb,20 02:30 other posts 
Looks good!

By HelmetHead [Ignore] at 11,Feb,20 16:57 other posts 

Definitely a long version of the Knob, mostly because it is big and rounded at the tip.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Mine is an example of a Helmet shape.
By HansNordic [Ignore] at 13,Feb,20 02:29 other posts 
Big thanks for the right definition, HelmetHead! Long version of the Knob makes more sense than nice helmet shape, which you have.

By HelmetHead [Ignore] at 11,Feb,20 16:53 other posts 

I think your's is more of a combination of 3 types: standard, knob and bullet, but mostly knob.

By cutroundhead [Ignore] at 11,Feb,20 05:19 other posts 
You have a magnificent helmet and it;'s unusually large for an uncircumcised guy. My theory is that circumcised guys tend to have larger helmets because they can grow without being restricted by a tight foreskin. I hope you keep yours out on display for everyone to see. This is my knob...circumcised cock and much smaller helmet
By HansNordic [Ignore] at 11,Feb,20 05:40 other posts 
Thanks a lot, cutroundhead! You have nice knob too. I don't have any theory why some knobs are larger than others.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off