Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Difficulty climaxing without penetration

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by j0shua [Ignore] 05,Dec,19 08:29  other posts
Hey everyone a while ago I purchased my first sex toys one of which being a dildo and I used it quite a bit when masturbating. After awhile I decided to give it a break and noticed that I either feel less pleasure or just cant cum. I was confused at first and tried again with my dildo in me and was able to cum. Im just curious if anyone else has had this problem.

New Comment       Rating: 0