Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Foreign fucks!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #5526 [Ignore] 15,Feb,10 12:33
Who has fucked someone from a different country and how did they rate against your own nationality?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.are mature women the best fucks?   2.Japanese mother   3.wife fucks my ass   4.AMERICAN'S   5.How to please my foreign boy friend  

Comments:
By nekekal [Ignore] 01,Jan,19 16:59 other posts 
I have fucked a number of German women. The big difference between them an American women was attitude. They were generally more into recreational fucking. They liked their bodies and liked to have cock in them.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Jun,19 15:49 other posts 
And how do American women fuck if not for recreational fucking?
By nekekal [Ignore] 03,Jun,19 01:28 other posts 
American women want something when they fuck. They do it because they know the guy wants it and he will do what she wants once he has his cock in her.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jun,19 12:29 other posts 
Well, that's true with many women. They have the upper hand. But, perhaps, they are more demanding in the US....
By nekekal [Ignore] 03,Jun,19 12:33 other posts 
That would be true. I think that I found more german women who just wanted to fuck for the enjoyment of having a cock in them than American women.

I am pretty sure it is just who you get to meet.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jun,19 12:49 other posts 
Actually, from my experience on both sides of the Atlantic, American women are so much more uptight and conservative about sex. And, frequently, religion and social conservatism comes up. There's no religious cards in Europe, not even in the most religious countries. But in the US, oh my god, religiosity is often a big deal for women.
By #551147 04,Jun,19 13:45
You're an idiot! I highly doubt street walkers in any fuckin country are debating their religious beliefs with you of all people...
By #578610 03,Jun,19 18:31
Neketal, you must be magical in bed
By nekekal [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 13:28 other posts 
Sounds like sarcasm. If not, probably not.

By onthelose [Ignore] 03,Jun,19 18:03 other posts 
American women definitely don't want to fuck unless they get something out of it. They know the value of their pussy and use it to the full advantage. The only woman I fucked a lot, she loved to fuck, she was American Indian .
By #578610 03,Jun,19 18:30
So,,you only get it if you pay for it. Take JustWill's advice.

By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jun,19 13:12 other posts 
Nobody fucks like the folk from Narnia. It's magical!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,19 13:56 other posts 
Narnia is not real, are you being sarcastic? 😜
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jun,19 15:12 other posts 
That is quite possible.
On the other hand, I might actually own a magical wardrobe.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,19 15:13 other posts 
Oh, now I know you are yanking my chains!
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jun,19 15:24 other posts 
From where do you think my unicorn came?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,19 15:28 other posts 
Did you buy it new or used?
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jun,19 15:31 other posts 
You can't BUY a unicorn. They kinda just show up and refuse to go away.
It had zero miles on it when it arrived, however.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,19 15:41 other posts 
Is your unicorn real or does he live only in your mind?
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jun,19 16:49 other posts 
Um...yes?
The one does not necessarily preclude the other.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Jun,19 11:28 other posts 
Black girls are the best.
My Asian fuck buddy is great too. Petite and super horny.
Northern European girls are low in my preferences but, of course, I'll never refuse a good fuck.
By nekekal [Ignore] 03,Jun,19 12:34 other posts 
I agree. Black women are great fucks.
By #61033 03,Jun,19 13:51
Second that! Black girls are great! See the evidence on my page...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jun,19 14:28 other posts 
The evidence is self evident my friend. You're just lucky for being surrounded by black pussy. I've been occasionally lucky too but I've never had a permanent black fuck buddy girl. Wish I had. However, I jump on every possible opportunity to please a black pussy. Irresistible.

By #583549 02,Jun,19 15:57
I have had sex with a German woman that I met though my family that lives in Germany.We are good friends to this day and she never turns me down for a sex filled night!She is much more relaxed sex wise compaired to my current GF!:x

By shavedpubis [Ignore] 30,Dec,18 09:18 other posts 
US BBC. too big to take.yummy one!

By #569242 21,Dec,18 16:33
Korean, Japanese, Phillipina, Vietnamese, Thai (Married one - 45 years). Having a small dick, oriental women don't look down on you as some of the American women I've been with do.

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 21,Dec,18 13:37 other posts 
1 Vietnamese girl, 3 Cambodian girls, 3 Filipino girls, and 4 Thai girls. Also, 1 Cambodian ladyboy, 1 Thai man, 2 Chinese men, 2 African men, and some Indian men. Not really any different from any men or women I've fucked from my country, although some of the girls said sex was a bit painful, and one of them and the ladyboy asked me to stop. I'm not saying I have a big cock, I know I don't, but that's the only difference.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Dec,18 21:36 other posts 
I've fucked dozens of girls from various countries.
By #559941 19,Dec,18 17:06
Rosie Palm doesn't count Leo...Solos don't count even though you jerked off around the world..

By #541363 19,Dec,18 17:04
I had sex with girls from: Scotland, USA, Portugal, Germany, Curacao, Turkey and Slovenia.
The Scottish girl was awesome! The American girl was calm and had a lot of experience. The German girl was a quicky, hard and just being horny. the three girls of Curacao were just girls to fuck while being in a sexparty there.

Now i have a MFF relationship with a Turkish and Slovenian girl. The first is calm and very satisfying to have sex with.
The second one is an ADHD girl.. tons of energy, difficult to handle sometimes.

By #551147 19,Dec,18 04:01
Best pussy I EVER had, was Filipino pussy. Plus the golden naturally smooth skin, coal black silky hair, C cup boobs, 2inches shorter than me. OMG She was so beautiful! We were neighbors and had grown up together. Boy, she could cook too and was an equal with neatness and organization. Mmmmm Sure regret not nabbing that one. 😕

By wycowboy [Ignore] 15,Dec,18 16:16 other posts 
One Japanese girl and 3 different Philippina girls. The Japanese girl wasn't very good, just laid there. The Girls in the Philippines were awesome. VERY wet and they would do whatever I asked.

By #573046 12,Dec,18 23:47
I had lived in United Kingdom and had sex with few British girls. They all were overweight, some had out of fashion tattoos on their bodies. In bed they were slow and I had to do everything. Only plus that they good at sucking. In my country girls mostly slim and fit and moves great in bed. But most of girls in my country doesn't do anal or give blowjobs.

By #37169 24,Feb,10 08:28
China
Phillipines
India
Iran
Pakistan
Oman
Turkey
Nigeria
Trinidad
Jamaica
Germany
Italy
Spain
France
Russia
England
Scotland
Ireland
Canada
United States
Australia

Best suck was French - best fuck was German - Most adventurous sex was United States
By #53780 24,Feb,10 17:57
you're the biggest liar i've seen , damn man u really lie too much n dnt seem to think of wat ur saying .

By #4162 21,Feb,10 04:47
I have fucked Chinese, South Korean,Malaysian, Asian (India), Dutch, German and South American I think she was from Chile. The best was Chinese
By #53780 24,Feb,10 07:32
Im a forigner n i've fucked loads of white women from all ova europe n the always rate my cock n love making 10 out of 10 compare to their own men which are 3 or 4 out of 10 Im from Mesopotamia .

By #48546 19,Feb,10 16:48
Korean women and Puerto Rican women I have found to throw the best fucks.

By #8824 16,Feb,10 13:36
chinese..not much good, great looking body but pussy too small for my, er, endowed manhood
By #53780 16,Feb,10 17:10
c'mon this is not that big check out min

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off