She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

The Abuse page

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #5

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7  

Started by Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Nov,19 04:06  other posts
I mean really... Is this a nana state. ALL cases a rediculous. Do we really need a panel to pass judgement unto who are grubs. Btw just a reminder John s is dust and bones. WAKE up FFS

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Jan,21 08:47 other posts 
Abuse is having to get 50+ comments a day from lady Tecsan

Bit of a mystery how he types so much holding a spatula all night at work!
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Jan,21 20:08 other posts 
Abuse is spending 20+ mins typing lies about someone on you blog little girl shits...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Jan,21 15:02 other posts 
Awwww... look at Lady Tecsan defending his love: The Saggy Granny!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 14:46 other posts 

By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jan,21 07:21 other posts 
Hahaha 😝 that’s great

By #485312 21,Jan,21 06:55
only registered users can see external links
the one with the biggest mouths in the abuse panel,
verified this couple as only posting their own pics.
backed them even when they got called out and told them
to just delete the ONE offending pic, only trouble was,
no one had ever seen HER real cunt, they were ALL fakes.
IT should of had its right to verify taken off it as
it doesn't know what a fake pic looks like if it was
hit in the head with it, and still has the hide to put its
opinions out there as if theyre gospel. you better check
all your FAKE friends more carefully... as you might not be so lucky next time one gets deleted *lix*

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 08:38 other posts 
Site Justice Warriors!!!

A lump, a walrus, and a midget!
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 09:50 other posts 
Site Justice Warriors?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 10:28 other posts 
Monitoring, reporting people, etc. Self designated site police.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Dec,20 23:12 other posts 
Tonight is a busy night for leopoldij , he has referred two members to the Evaluation Panel for deletion.

The referral that really cheeses me off is his referral of a member by the screen name of big . big is a ten year member and in leopoldij's quest for points or "cunt", whichever came first, stumbled across big's page and found that he had posted two internet pictures in his gallery. The proof submitted was solid yet it lacked whether leopoldij had contacted the member and requested that the pictures be deleted prior to reporting him.

Apparently, leopoldij was not aware of admin 's recent post(s) made on December 19 regarding his position on internet pictures. admin expressed to then member #460385, that he was not adverse to internet pictures being posted as long as the members do not claim them to be their own. Ultimately, member #460385 deleted their profile and sadly, admin made the decision to delete all the posts of their heated conversation.

The voting went like this;

• 2nice voted to DELETE
• lushlips voted to DELETE
• aoneeyedmonster voted to DELETE
• bella! voted NO ABUSE and placed a FREEZE on voting and sent a message to big.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Dec,20 06:10 other posts 
Very good Bella I would have done the same thing there is to many with a itchy delete finger old members should be giving a chance to right there wrong
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,20 08:59 other posts 
I don't believe that admin's vision is to have SYD/SYC/Showitoff be the site for members to come to repost primarily internet pictures, it is an amateur site. A member posting an occasional picture here and there, something that is not being used in a deceptive manner, ie pictures that claim my girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse, etc.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Dec,20 09:37 other posts 
It still pulls my chain that one of lixsipsucket friends @johnboy1969@ posts his whole page full of internet pictures and no one says a word I flag them every time they pop up on the main page
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,20 10:00 other posts 
But I know that you recognize that there are different standards for paying members. It requires a higher count/more members flagging his uploads so they are removed from the Popular page. Too bad he's not so brazen that he consider uploading his internet pics in the miscellaneous category so he doesn't secure a spot that the true amateur should rightfully be entitled to.

As for calling him out as being lix's friend, there's a BIG difference between jonboy1969 and member #460385. jonboy1969 is not calling her names AND jonboy1969 is not her competition for attention.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Dec,20 10:07 other posts 
Absolutely
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Dec,20 12:27 other posts 
Ha! You should see the hostile responses I received from the member. His messages/responses to me are as follows;

• Dec 29, 23:34 big: what is this crap
• Dec 31, 10:16 big: are you fucket up or a joke
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Dec,20 17:09 other posts 
Really how ungrateful of him we are trying to save him because of his vast years and he has the balls to get snippy with you
The nerve of him
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Dec,20 17:30 other posts 
We talked, the pictures were removed. It's tricky and difficult to tell a member that they're in jeopardy of being deleted because of two internet pictures when there are other members who post gobs of pictures and there are two that portray them as being themselves, their ex, someone....
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Jan,21 11:46 other posts 
I was in chat.. and Big was giving a rev to Leopolda.. nothing that bad but I guess for being a lardo, Leo has think skin! A site sissy??
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jan,21 12:20 other posts 
I sent the member, big, a screen shot of the actual referral so he understood that I was being legit. At first, I think he was outdone that his profile was in jeopardy of being deleted.

What went in chat?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 09:35 other posts 
Leopolda was being heckled by multiple members for posting his internet pics.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 09:37 other posts 
Does leo really post internet pics?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 12:17 other posts 
He has me banned so I can't see these days. But he used to do that all the time in chat. Others do see it and called him out. Then the little sissy reports them for the same thing!

Leo is a POS.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 30,Dec,20 13:10 other posts 
I liked Big.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,20 17:20 other posts 
He hasn't been deleted, YET. I hope that your buddy, leopoldij, withdraws his report.
By #574505 30,Dec,20 19:31
Seems like he don't care he still hasn't removed them pics..
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,20 19:55 other posts 
In my opinion, he shouldn't have to. Did you see and read what went down on December 19? The guy is a 10 year member, he's not claiming that he's posting pictures of his girlfriend, spouse or partner and if admin doesn't mind an internet picture or two, why can't we leave it alone?
By #574505 30,Dec,20 20:23
I agree but but some won't
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Dec,20 21:33 other posts 
My abuse is not valid finger is ready as soon as it unfreezes
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Dec,20 21:36 other posts 
Leo is a prick we can’t expect him to do something nice on the holidays
By #574505 30,Dec,20 21:49
Well I just vote not to delete
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Dec,20 22:01 other posts 
Thank you for the heads up I just voted to

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 24,Dec,20 08:13 other posts 
I haven't taken part in the abuse referrals recently but there are two issues that I do think justifies the abuse panel ;-
1) Fake profiles. There are way too many guys on here pretending to be women. Call them out and delete them.
2) Posting other members photos on their page without acknowledging the owner of the image and without the owners approval.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Dec,20 10:25 other posts 
FIRST
Why is impersonating a woman be grounds for banning a member? Are you afraid to be labeled a homo for liking his/her page and chatting how you are going to destroy her pussy?

SECOND
I AGREE THAT PICS SHOULD NOT BE BORROWED WITHOUT APPROVAL EXCEPT TO MAKE A CARICATURE AND IDENTIFYING THE OWNER. After all, the chat rooms are full of pics "borrowed" for the occasion and posted. Should we get rid of those miscreants?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 24,Dec,20 12:11 other posts 
No I am not afraid of being labelled a homo,what a bizarre suggestion, that wasn't my point. Why does a man pretend to be a woman? Why not post as a man? To deliberately mislead other people into perhaps contacting them because they think HE is a WOMAN. This is deliberate misrepresentation and i am totally opposed to that.

Again, if photos are posted in a forum that is different to posting photos of other members, without their consent or acknowledgement on a their profile, TO GIVE THE IMPRESSION that they are photos of the member. Again misrepresentation.

I accept other people have different views but those are mine.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Dec,20 16:29 other posts 
On the first part.....SO WHAT? DID HE WASTE YOUR TIME? YOU DIDN'T KNOW SO HOW CAN IT AFFECT YOU?

On the second part, making other members pics as your own....... That is wrong
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 24,Dec,20 17:31 other posts 
I am sorry but if you do not see what is wrong with point 1, then there is nothing more that I can say.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Dec,20 20:49 other posts 
I don't
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Dec,20 22:28 other posts 
I agree with the above statement 100%...I did have some pics of women on my page at one time, which they all consented too, but I took them down because of the backlash...Was trying to give they're images more exposure...Never did I claim they were mine nor someone I had met in real life...The fact remains I had consent...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Dec,20 08:57 other posts 
You had consent... what a fucking muppet.

Tecsan go stir the soup at your low-life cook job!!
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Dec,20 23:40 other posts 
You are not worth a shit gay bitch at muppet smashing...Think I will take over little cocksucker...Go 69 freddy...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Dec,20 07:40 other posts 
Tecsan the site's very own walking glory hole... you sound upset princess. You should really talk to someone. You spent the entire night commenting about me. Again. Will you be working the holiday this week at your low life, low paying job?
By #551147 28,Dec,20 12:45
Oh man!

I think you made him mad. He hardly ever talks like that.

I had to pause for a moment, I thought SrCums had taken over his account.
By tecsan [Ignore] 28,Dec,20 23:46 other posts 
Keep trying some more little queerbait...Welcome to your new...Well you know...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Dec,20 12:15 other posts 
Tecsan Hey mate, you do not need to wear yer dental dam to eat at KFC. Idiot

I saw you posted that question in what appears to be a now deleted blog. Just be yourself mate!
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Dec,20 23:36 other posts 
And so should you be yourself 'little MATEY'...Go take your date to McD's you know little fred and both of you can stalk the mens room while you suck each others cocks...༼☯﹏☯༽

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Dec,20 16:27 other posts 
There's an answer to Bella!s and Admin's thread in my thread. As I can't see Bella's I had to copy/paste to answer.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,20 13:35 other posts 
Let's not kid one another, you have always been privy to what I post.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 28,Dec,20 16:42 other posts 
Yes, but not on the same thread. For me it's not a question of reading it, it's a question of answering or rebutting it and that's impossible.

By #579822 24,Nov,19 07:56
If they can’t stand the heat I suggest all the moaning fuckers get out of the kitchen
By #601496 24,Nov,19 08:31
What kitchen?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Dec,20 17:09 other posts 
What heat?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Nov,19 09:39 other posts 

I heard MySpace is still running their site. A good place for weak cunts, muppets, and fuck ups.
By #574505 24,Dec,20 18:26
I know ken has a account there with his hippy Volkswagen

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7  

Show It Off