Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

The Abuse page

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7  

Started by Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Nov,19 04:06  other posts
I mean really... Is this a nana state. ALL cases a rediculous. Do we really need a panel to pass judgement unto who are grubs. Btw just a reminder John s is dust and bones. WAKE up FFS

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Jul,21 08:53 other posts 
That fucking pissing in the street Indian NotyNYT banned me for calling him a rotten jam boy...

The Jam Boy was first introduced as early as the 1800s when the British Empire occupied India. When the British gentry went to play golf, they would have two men, the caddy and a Jam Boy.

The Jam Boys sole purpose was to keep the mosquitoes away from the golfer. To do this, the Jam Boy would cover himself in Jam to attract the mosquitoes away from the players. When the game was over the Jam Boy got to keep the jam he was wearing to take home to his family.

Look at all the mosquitoes; I can hardly see the fairway, fetch the Jam Boys
immediately!

By #592419 04,Jul,21 14:19
They need to come with something other than totally inadequate .... Its an honor and a total achievement to reach this status ofpicking on these fake fakers

By #592419 04,Jul,21 12:01
I was on the abuse page with a lie,, Luckily I persevered. The abuse page is a democratic idea but when it is abused with lies just because someone doesn't like you then makes fakes to stack the deck there must be responsibilities and consequences for such actions.irr
The abuse page is an idea but needs responsibility.. If lack of responsibility is accompanied then its worse than before this idea.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Jul,21 08:51 other posts 
Dev01

Find me more Indians to smash!

By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jun,21 08:22 other posts 
It’s nothing personal against the members that already voted or the reported member but I get to laugh my ass off for 24 hours while notynyt waits on his points
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,21 10:15 other posts 
Looks like notnyt was on fire! He reported 3 members in less than 45 minutes time. FAYE_GALA at 04:38, Shan3 at 04:45 and WapGirlxox at 05:22.

What I didn't like was his edited in comment after you placed your vote of NO ABUSE stating that the links didn't work. He went on to say; "If your browser does not support . So why show your stupidity.. hahahahaha". I've had problems with links provided and his comment showed just how stupid he is.. hahahahaha!
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jun,21 11:28 other posts 
I still have many hours left to laugh 😆 now as soon as my freeze is lifted I’m sure there will be deletions but I got under notynyt and a few other members skin
--------------------------------------- added after 100 seconds

MR come see my chocolate candy bar
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,21 13:31 other posts 
Yeah, his "chocolatey" world! If you ask me, his penis picture, the pictures that won May Pic of the Month, looks like stuffed grape leaves.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jun,21 17:41 other posts 
you sure have a way with words
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,21 14:07 other posts 
Enjoy big chocolatey dick.. 🖤💗🖤 .. /a9xyxmfa1ptopic.html

By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 19:01 other posts 
Another Indian profile goes poof
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 19:03 other posts 
Was it a legit deletion? What member was it?
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 19:28 other posts 
Yeah it was legit and I can’t remember the name even though it was an hour ago but notynyt was the only one to vote to save him
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 19:44 other posts 
I voted to delete on that one but I was on the fence.

The member had not claimed the pictures to be his own therefore his referral was questionable. The reason I voted to delete was because it was a new profile with approximately 6 pictures, 2 of which were borrowed from the internet. Bad start for the new guy.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 20:38 other posts 
Yeah me to
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 20:49 other posts 
You "too", what?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 20:59 other posts 
I have taken out more Indians than the disaster at Bhopal I love Union Carbide
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 21:13 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 21:12 other posts 
I voted to delete all though I liked the girls haircut on his stolen pictures
By #574505 18,Apr,21 22:46
Lol skittles running out of Indians
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Apr,21 05:15 other posts 
We still have that nitwit notynyt
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Apr,21 07:21 other posts 
Yes... and that weak Indian banned me.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Apr,21 07:27 other posts 
Hahaha me to

By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 22:04 other posts 
Today saggy tits 3 reported me to the abuse panel for threatening to send her a birthday card she wants every one to think she is a strong woman but today she showed the world that she is a beat down little girl you can see the whole situation unfold in Bella’s forum thread stuff just stuff
By #574505 14,Apr,21 22:07
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 01:45 other posts 
And if you were reported, the report would go directly to admin to determine your fate.

I would like to think that you are smart enough to not do something as STOOPID as threatening another member with any harm. My guess it wouldn't matter how much money you spent on the site every month, admin would have to address the matter and again, my guess is we would be saying "buh-bye" to member #402884, dgraff.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 03:44 other posts 
Surprise I’m still here
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 04:52 other posts 
Who knows!? Maybe admin likes you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 05:21 other posts 
I’m sure two saggy tits don’t like me at this point
But seriously what woman wouldn’t want to receive a birthday card from Pennsylvania
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 18:18 other posts 
You crossed the line Dgraff. Yes, let others read the exchange and see what they think. It was a thinly veiled threat. BTW, my handle here is TWOWARMTTS3. The 3 is because people like you drove me to leave. Not this time.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 18:51 other posts 
If I crossed a line then why am I still here it’s just like when lix told admin she feared for her life because she thought I might have ties to biker gangs in Australia please spare me the drama you two old queens deserve each other for the record I don’t have your information I seen it but I didn’t keep it store it the point is don’t do stupid things and you won’t have to worry about what you did 2 years ago and please try to be a little more respectful to those that fell sick of Covid-19 it’s not a joke
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 19:17 other posts 
I don't know why you are still here but, you've crossed my line. As far as my info, it was my drivers license with some parts blacked out. I doubt I was disrespectful of any covid victims. 6 acquaintances got it. Four died and right now my grandaughter's nurse is nursing her father from nea death. The only ones I make fun off are those that ae too stupid to take the vaccine.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

And stop bringing Lix into the conversation. What she does is her business, but, I will tell you this. She runs rings around you. I don't like her politics but she puts it out there with a cest for life that is truly lacking in you. You go and play with your guns and your motorcycle. That is your speed
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 20:08 other posts 
Making out that Bella was on her deathbed and you think that wasn’t disrespectful don’t you have any mirrors in your house you need to stand back and take a good long look at your self and your social behavior
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

And for Christ sakes it’s a shot not a vaccine get it straight
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 20:42 other posts 
Making out that Bella was on her deathbed???? Were in the world did you get that idea? Besides not knowing how to write, do you also have trouble with coprehention? Bella never informed us on her progress with covid. Frankly, I wished her well when I found out, but, truthfully, I didn't nor do I now care a fig about her health. BTW, are you her lover? You sure get weird when she is involved. AND IT'S A VACCINE ADMINISTERED WITH A SHOT. THE YEARLY FLUE VACCINE IS ALSO A SHOT. BUT, CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT. YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT. SHOT OR VACCINE, IT WORKS
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

PS, I look in the mirror and see a beautiful and vivacious woman. Smart, kind, and strong.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 20:51 other posts 
Why do I even bother you just can’t change it’s your story go ahead and spin it the way you want it but I’m sure every one else read the same thing I read in fact even phart commented that you are just mean for what you said about Bella
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 22:35 other posts 
More like dumb mean and weak like an old woman
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 04:36 other posts 
And you should be so lucky as to find a friend on this site like Bella it could have been years ago but you couldn’t keep your mouth shut and you sided with a foreigner from Australia rather than some one from your own country who the hell does that that’s why I dubbed you un American 🇺🇸
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 06:08 other posts 
dgraff, just allow twowarm the latitude to express herself. You give someone enough rope, they're going to hang themselves.

Speaking about what parents say, many years ago my dad used to tell us, his three daughters, "beauty is skin deep and ugly is to the core".

It's really true. Read what she says about herself; "I look in the mirror and see a beautiful and vivacious woman. Smart, kind, and strong." A mirror merely provides a reflection of an IMAGE. Her eyes processes what her mind would like to see, a beautiful and vivacious woman but is that the image that others see?

I've said this about her before and I stand behind what I say, she is an attention seeker, it's all about her. She is delusional and as phony as her clip on ponytail.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 06:17 other posts 
I agree 100 percent I’m done with it all though arguing with it did generate me a lot of points and boosted my rating
--------------------------------------- added after 23 minutes

You know what I see when I look in the mirror a bald guy that one week ago had a whole lot of hair
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 07:44 other posts 
@Degraff@ you could be a nice man. You choose to be a bully. Lucky for me, I don't have to like you to be here.
You carry a hatred with you all the time. I can't believe you still are so bitter about Lix (that's between you and Lix, of course). Well, now you can hope I use up all the rope and hang myself. (Another member who hates too said that)
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 22:33 other posts 
Yeah she puts it out there all right all 350 pounds of it
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 19:51 other posts 
A nice birthday card is a threat?

Fuck that old cunt.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 20:03 other posts 
Hahaha I hope you didn’t mind skittles I borrowed a page from your play book on this one
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 21:11 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 13:11 other posts 
Um, cloudbreak is really desperate for points, points that for some odd reason, he stockpiles those points and doesn't even use them..... Hours ago, he reported a new SYC member who had NO VISIBLE PICTURES other than an avatar. As you may have guessed, cloudbreak was able to find matches of the avatar on TinEye and felt it was his duty and obligation to report her, hoping to collect the 50 point bounty.

Seriously, cloudbreak, you have that much time on your hands that you are checking member's avatars too?
By #574505 15,Apr,21 13:17
Lol. how true
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 15:18 other posts 
What became of the other referral, the almost two year member that was reported for posting an internet picture or two? I noticed that you said you sent the "accused" a private message. Another SYD member felt that he detected some kind of a "personal squabble" going on and there was a SYC member that expressed that she thought the referral was somewhat personal and had something to do with the accused calling the accuser a "bitch".

People are petty, keep it real.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 16:40 other posts 
Feels like Cloubreak is a low-grade cunt... and seems to be looking for trouble
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 17:07 other posts 
I think he's a first cousin to JohnS.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 19:52 other posts 
Bella! agree.. a new JohnS
By #574505 15,Apr,21 16:55
He was boot
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 17:06 other posts 
Did you feel there was a hint of malice in the referral?
By #574505 15,Apr,21 17:41
Don't there was
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 19:59 other posts 
Absolutely there was

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7  

Show It Off