Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

The Abuse page

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7  

Started by Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Nov,19 04:06  other posts
I mean really... Is this a nana state. ALL cases a rediculous. Do we really need a panel to pass judgement unto who are grubs. Btw just a reminder John s is dust and bones. WAKE up FFS

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,21 20:32 other posts 
Ha! Currently, there is a referral for a new SYC member. What I found interesting is that cloudbreak , a relatively longtime member, is now verified and a voting member.

So the referral was made of Wilma88 , the "proof" appeared to be in order and when cloudbreak votes to delete he adds the following comment; "...and 2 different heads on Tineye". Dude, fake is fake no matter what, just sayin'.
By #574505 02,Oct,21 21:21
This is the first time I seen him vote
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,21 22:00 other posts 
The verification process for cloudbreak must have been painful for him. His profile emphatically states, "STRAIGHT STRAIGHT STRAIGHT" yet he was verified by 4 dudes, Lustteufel, notynyt, leopoldij and jayman73. It must be humbling to write on your naked body or to send your penis picture off to 4 fellas to get that verification tick.... OR 8S IT POSSIBLE THAT THE 4 FELLAS DID NOT REQUIRE A VERIFICATION PICTURE?

Is it my imagination or does leopoldij seem to verify a good number of SYD members? Is it possible that he really enjoys looking at or fantasizes about penises on the down low?
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Oct,21 23:38 other posts 
He really gay he made a play for me at one time
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 00:24 other posts 
You don't say!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 04:27 other posts 
Leo is a grub... Simple
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 09:30 other posts 
Leo is a site lump... and def a closet cock boy

Wish I still had that picture of Leo... He is morbidly obese and his face is NDS!
--------------------------------------- added after 32 hours

Cloudbreak... a lackey. A toilet bug.
By CAT [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 07:35 other posts 
You should unblock Leo and ask him directly.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 08:01 other posts 
It's not necessary, I've already formed my own opinion. Besides, you're his direct link, I'm sure that you will encourage him to indirectly respond to my post.
By CAT [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 08:08 other posts 
Wrong. Leo is a friend but I very seldom, if ever, get involved anymore. I find no one likes it. Unless I have a personal stake, I don’t care if people rub each other out.
I will not be telling Leo anything. He’s a grown boy and can get info on his own.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 08:20 other posts 
You "seldom get involved anymore", really? When did that start? And calling leopoldij a "grown boy" is a bit of a stretch, I think he is more childlike.

Also, I used the "mention" feature as intended. I mentioned leopoldij and he received notification of such. Now it's up to him whether he wants to look.
By CAT [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 09:53 other posts 
It started when I realized I was head over heels for Dgraff
And Sir-Skittles. Leo is old enough to know how to read your post.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 10:10 other posts 
And tecsan is also in love with sir skittles and I oh boy what’s a fella to do every one likes a bad boy
By CAT [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 10:37 other posts 
You ARE a bad boy. Love ❤️ you, lollipop 🍭
By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 05:52 other posts 
Shut up faggot...Learn some grammar...
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 06:03 other posts 
Here’s some grammar for you
Back in yer box muppet
By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 06:31 other posts 
Yet another threat...
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 06:36 other posts 
No threats
Your all ready a beaten little girl
By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 20:05 other posts 
Far from it...I find people here always accuse me of their behavior...No run along fat faggot bitch...
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 21:02 other posts 
I thought everything was big in Texas
So why are you such a little girl
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 04:19 other posts 
Thought all guys were normal, but hell, you proved that wrong by being gay and a fucking buttknocker...Now shew fat ass buttknocker...
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 04:20 other posts 
Also fat ass buttknocker, I have never said I was from TX now suck all the dicks in Penn. and enjoy...
By notynyt [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 11:49 other posts 
Once I asked him in the abuse panel that you only report but you never put your views in the panel. Then he said I am not a verified member. I told him that you are old member you should get your profile verified as you are in abuse panel. Two days ago, he had sent the photo of his full body with the poster. He is a good member.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I also had a discussion with Lix once about this.
By #574505 03,Oct,21 12:05
So people that are not verified can't vote in the abuse panel.?
By notynyt [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 12:10 other posts 
Yes, only Verify member has the right.
By #574505 03,Oct,21 12:25
Cool I just noticed
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 12:30 other posts 
That was something that Scorps was an advocate of, something that he championed and discussed the pros with admin on.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 12:28 other posts 
The guy is STRAIGHT STRAIGHT STRAIGHT so it's a hoot that he sent a full body nude picture of himself to 4 men.

By #574505 03,Oct,21 13:13
Maybe he bent some.
By notynyt [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 20:00 other posts 
Hahah . Yes, why not? Everything is fair if need be.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jul,21 10:30 other posts 
Kudos to HotFuckerBoy and 63yroldpussy for recognizing and acknowledging two of my biggest gripes. 1) No, you don't have to be exclusive solely to this site. Members should not be in jeopardy if pictures are found on other amateur sites. 2) As 63yroldpussy says, "And if your going to vote to delete this member, at least have the guts to list your reason why, no comment isn't enough..this is someones membership your fucking with and you should be serious about it..!"
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Jul,21 11:03 other posts 
Agree... disappointed to see some of my friends voting with that rat Indians obsession with reporting members.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jul,21 12:15 other posts 
I think that some of your friends feel threatened by "new talent".
By CAT [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 07:36 other posts 
Well, two members with integrity
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 08:04 other posts 
There are many voting members with integrity, it just happened that these two members were given a shout out.
By CAT [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 08:10 other posts 
If you say so. I can’t see why you would lie. Nonetheless,they do have integrity.

By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 15:49 other posts 
I'm looking for clarification.

Is it against this site's rules for a person to share thier same pics they have here on another amateur site(s)?

If a person is on this site, are they not allowed to be on ANY other site(s)?
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 19:13 other posts 
In my opinion the rules are all Willy nilly our site leader changes the rules a lot in the forum so who knows any more but as long as you are a paid member and someone reported you it goes straight to admin to decide in stead of all the nit wits who would surely vote to delete you
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 19:16 other posts 
I see a lot of clearly amateurs being refered for deletion as of recent. There's one pending right now and the provided links even say "amateur" in them.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 19:56 other posts 
No it's not against the site rules to post the same pics on other sites,but way too many profiles are pics taken from amateur sites like this...
But I bet if you asked a member here to prove they own the pics they will block you or disappear,then come up with some shit about how their pics were stolen....and used here...
Even verification is faked by taking a pic from another site and using that username here...a few females have been verified like that....
Twitter,Instagram profiles,Reddit,girlsgonewild from Reddit profiles are everywhere here..
Real women have no problems verifying themselves here,so as soon as I see a face pic or partial face pic and they won't verify,they are fake...
By CAT [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 07:28 other posts 
Mr Blue, you are painting with a broad brush. No one, especially women, should have to verify herself to you or any other member. You can suspect a fake account and I would suggest you don’t have interaction with them.
As far as I know, members are in other amateur sites with pics from here and visa versa. There’s several wanking sites men members like to show. I don’t see the problem.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 21:54 other posts 
As mr_blue stated, it is not a site violation to have pictures posted elsewhere.

It seems like hunt for fakes is primarily looking for fake SYC members or the occasional SYD member that posts a picture of his "ex", "the neighbor", etc.

We have such a dedicated task force committed to spending a good chunk of their day vetting members as well as conducting reverse image searches on their galleries.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Jul,21 08:49 other posts 
SYC should feel lucky that Sheriff Lix is on patrol! Always vigilant

I am shocked she has so much time to hunt here when most of her day involves fast food. Does she get the KFC, Oporto, and Hungry Jacks's delivered? Clearly she is not sharing with Aussman... that skinny rat.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jul,21 09:52 other posts 
It's funny that she likes to call me out about what I see and post and/or comment about, but is she really any different? She's been posting in Daniel's "Fake accounts" thread /forum/thread.php?id=28865#86 . I think she uses a high powered magnifying glass to detect discrepancies in labias.

No, she doesn't report, she's to busy telling everyone "G'day" and "stay super sexy", or moderating her 500 groups. Gee, that "stay super sexy" seems like a lot of extra typing for her, maybe she could use the term "s-cubed" or "s3". You're welcome, lix.

No, the members that are busy reporting other members are notynyt and leopoldij. My guess is that notynyt is low on rupees and leopoldij has to spend his money on sex. For cryin' out loud, why else would a female spend time with him or allow him to touch her if there was not any financial gain?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Jul,21 11:06 other posts 
She for sure encourages her minions to report.. and how to vote.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jul,21 12:17 other posts 
What members won't do for a kiss gift on their banner!
By CAT [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 07:33 other posts 
We all find something to do here, on site, other than posting nude pics. That “dedicated task force” seems to be a group that likes to make other members membership a crappy experience.

By #574505 09,Jul,21 12:43
I see some are very proud to be able to vote to delete people with out checking if if they are net pictures or not.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Jul,21 17:42 other posts 
Indians and Leo? Both are site donkeys.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jul,21 17:51 other posts 
Someone was deleted, what happened Jamie?
By #574505 09,Jul,21 18:05
Not yet the mayete report one with out a ling so I vote no deleted

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7  

Show It Off