Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUPID DANGEROUS DUMBASS IN CHIEF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #568769 [Ignore] 28,Oct,19 15:03
THIS COUNTRY IS DANGER! And so many trumple humplers don't realize it...Do they like Democracy? Do they like to THINK this country is a Democracy? HELL YEAH they like to think that! All of us Americans do!....Even IF this country has not REALLY been a democracy for a long fuckin' time, it's so COMFORTING to at least THINK it is! In fact, it's REALLY been run by the Military/Industrial Complex and has been since Eisenhower. Nowadays all those trumpleheads like to call it the 'Deep State' like it's something new. And against ONLY them in their support of that truly, TRULY...STUPID 'Idjut' in chief. Such is their very SHORT sighted view point...Which is the reason for this long winded post....Trumpites have NO knowledge of history. This country's in particular. Which is just ONE of the reasons this asshole in chief is SO fucking DANGEROUS! Because this dingaling in chief ALSO has no knowledge of world history or THIS country's history...just HIS personal history which encompasses only his lifespan.
As they say. History repeats itself. And I like to add, in ALL it's UGLY 'glory'! Simply because there are so many IGNORANT people in power. America's current 'leader' is the penultimate top of the heap in that category...Which is the major reason this country is in danger of losing it's illusionary democracy. I personally have always liked that particular illusion, even IF I knew it was not exactly the truth.
Trump (only capitalized because 1st word in the sentence) has taken my illusion away and made me realize this country will soon be a REAL Dictatorship with all those SCARY repercussions for it's citizens.
Dumb as a post, uncaring about others COMPLETELY, and THIS country in particular...He has NO class generally speaking and even WORSE...no HONOR befitting an American President as he proves DAILY in his tweets and those impromptu news conferences on the way to 'his' helicopter. Which, I am SURE, makes those military helicopter pilots REALLY happy as they wait...and WAIT...to get that dumbass on board.

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,21 09:45 other posts 
When I saw this thread I thought,Gee someone has figured out biden but it is a older Trump hater thread.Oh well,we can least dream about people waking up to reality.People will miss Trump far quicker than they will admit.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 14:41 other posts 
Yeah, l thought it was about the current idiot too.
By kupreanoff [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 16:02 other posts 
Amazing isn't it . The only President in recent history that was in it for the love of country and these asshats can't get over his "Mean tweets" . Our present Commander in uh uhm , you know , the thing , scares the hell out of me because we really don't know who's at the helm
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 17:50 other posts 
Gas is all ready up to 3.85 a gallon in Pennsylvania one month ago it was 2.45 a gallon but I guess that’s what they wanted
By phart [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 20:09 other posts 
But but that is because of the cold weather in Texas isn't it? Isn't that what they want us to believe?
I say Bullshit.Opec cut production to help get the prices higher. Gas is 2.46.9 here today.
whole sale gas is 1.88 a gallon as of today.
only registered users can see external links

By #64328 14,Nov,19 23:55
There will not be an impeachment. Everyone just needs to save their breath
By #551147 15,Nov,19 06:03
It is quite obvious as to what the outcome will be. 👍

But hey! Why dash some of these people's dreams? 😈

They are blinded by their hatred and it makes me smile every single day, that they squirm around in said hatred. Clinging to every single word, hoping and praying, today will be the day, we get rid of this "joke of a President". Right!? 😁

With each passing day, the Dems CLEARLY illustrate why Donald J. TRUMP was elected President of these United States. Their corruption and lies on display for ALL to see. Their hypocrisy (for Twowarmtts! she doesn't know what that means) unequalled by ANY other group of people on the planet. Yes, he was chosen by the people, because he's NOT like those others. No more of the same ole same ole for now.

Keep squirming fools!!
You deserve it!
Last year, I prayed that it would come to this, for you! 👍
Now you got it, you should be happy, no?! 🤨

Guess what this is all doing? It's turning people off! They/I/we are sick of hearing about this bullshit that amounts to NOTHING! What it's doing is making people like me MORE resolute to ensure his win next year. If he makes a segment of the population squirm, he MUST be doing something right. I will again be a volunteer to drive those in need to the polls next year and you all can suck it for another 4 years. Now! I bid you and that lying bastard in charge, Adam Schiff, good luck.

BTW I truly belly laugh evertime I think of the lead guy on this... 😄😆🤣😂😄😆🤣😂 You dumb motherfuckers got the same stupid son of bitch that swore up and down from one side to the other for 2 and a half years that he had UNDENIABLE COLD HARD PROOF OF RUSSIA COLLUSION, holding the impeachment inquiry for a TOTALLY different reason.

ROFLMAO 😄😆🤣😂😄😆🤣😂

I can't get over it! I have to wipe the tears from my eyes. It's SO fucking stupid, you cant even make this shit up. It's reality!

Where's all that undeniable proof that Adam Schiff touted for 2 1/2 years?
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,19 09:55 other posts 
This process has divided America in a way nothing else could have.
And if you remember,To divide is to ease conquering.
And the sad thing is,if this process fails for them,they will dig up something else.
Mean while,other issues like drugs and such will just run rampant in the back ground.
We didn't elect folks to go up to Washington from either party to sit around and ask dumb questions of each other and repeat what someone told them they overheard during coffee break.
By #601496 15,Nov,19 11:50
Phart, you are saying that corruption in the highest level of government is not important. Why don't you ask McConnell why he is sitting on over one hundred bills and not bringing it to the floor of the Senate?
It's more important to have the president of Ukraine be a friend when Trump will wants to build a Trump Golf Club in the middle of the Ukrainian Congress building. I get that. Trump is against almost everything, especially if Obama had something to do with it. He has retreated from everything good any administration has accomplished. What exactly is he for that so many people are willing to prostate themselves to this false god?
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,19 13:13 other posts 
Well the democrats are to busy trying to impeach Trump to look into Biden that is currently Running for President.So what is the difference?
Would you rather wait until Biden wins the presidency in 2028 before he is investigated? costing even MORE tax dollars?
If you folks are saying Trump is corrupt,that is 1 thing but to conveinantly ignore corruption in the democrat party,like Biden, Aoc's giving a million to her boyfriend and so on are being ignored.
Double standard.NOT HONEST,Not fair to the taxpayer to only scrutinize 1 partys actions and not both.
By #601496 15,Nov,19 13:20
Phart. Trump is the president. He is serving as the top person in this country to protect and defend the Constitution and everything it stands for. Vice-president Biden is a private citizen. That is all. You don't see a difference?
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,19 19:06 other posts 
Vice then,trying to be future Prez!!! Sheesh.
Going with your theory our current Prez is bad, Why boot him,only for the Dems to vote in ANOTHER bad Prez?Then have to repeat all this shit AGAIN!>THat is my point! Sure,if Biden walked off the stage tommorow and was NOT running for Prez,then he would only be a private citizen.But he is running for office,so he is NOT just a private citizen.
By #601496 15,Nov,19 19:43
Phart, yes, he is a private citizen. If he gets the Democrats vote to run for president and if he wins the election, he still has to wait until he's sworn in in January 2021. UNTIL THEN HE IS A PRIVATE CITIZEN.
If Trump gets the boot, Vice-president Pence becomes president. And he, not a Democrat, might get reelected. So, Phart, VICE-PRESIDENT BIDEN IS A PRIVATE CITIZEN. HE HOLDS NO PUBLIC OFFICE. HE'S NOT A CONGRESSMAN OR SENATOR. HE'S NOT EVEN A DOG CATCHER.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,19 20:09 other posts 
So we go thru the exspensive process of him running for office,getting into the office,then suddenly start the shit storm of investigations. If he was not trying to run for pres,he should be of no intrest to anyone.BUT he is,so I think it is wrong to keep the public in the dark about the potential canidates behavior.
By #601496 15,Nov,19 20:16
I didn't say that. What makes you think there would be investigations? What exactly are they keeping from the public? And, if you know about it, I would think everyone knows about it.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,19 20:44 other posts 
You have heard about biden and his son doing stuff in the Ukraine,that is part of what Trump ask about in the phone call.
By #601496 15,Nov,19 20:52
Trump wants dirt but all this was investigated during the 2016 election and nothing was found. Still, weather Biden did or didn't do something unlawful, has nothing to do with the bribery charge Trump faces in the impeachment investigation.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Nov,19 08:02 other posts 
Trump is owning Schiff...
By #601496 15,Nov,19 11:33
Liketoedge, you do know an impeachment is a fancy term for indicment, right? It's like you, edging. It's not the big event until the final effort
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

He will be impeached. The Senate (the actual trial location) will not find him guilty.
u are right because all of his seantors are like him spin les afarid of him an the mob an that they may not get voted back in next time some of the smarter trumpers are geting smart i didnt know we had 27% stuiped people in the usa but he will be jail if he told u that dog shit was steak u would eat it thats how dumb trumpers are

By #601496 17,Nov,19 12:46
[deleted image]

Maybe, just maybe, this time it'll stick!

By #601496 14,Nov,19 11:48
Pelosi: Trump said the call was perfect. It's "perfectly wrong."
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said the House has not yet made a decision on whether to impeach President Trump, but added that what he has "admitted to" is bribery.

She was just asked if the House is currently looking at articles of impeachment, which would be the crux of any vote to indict Trump

"I don't know that. We haven't even made a decision to impeach. That's what the inquiry is about. And when the committees decide that, then they will decide what the articles are," she said.
Pelosi then added that Trump's phone call with Ukraine's president — which he has repeatedly called "perfect" — is "bribery."

"But I am saying that what is: The President has admitted to and says it's 'perfect.' I say it's perfectly wrong. It's bribery," she said.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

only registered users can see external links
By #551147 15,Nov,19 05:28
I'm actually astounded that ANYONE, including you, would quote that fucking old gas bag that should have retired 20 years ago. SHE'S a prime example of one of the serious problems with our government. People should NOT be allowed to be lifelong politicians, NEITHER party! BUG EYED Nancy Pelosi!? Really? You believe she's a shining example on Capitol Hill? I think she's bordering on dementia or insanity. You choose! Either way, really!? Here's what ANY intelligent being thinks about Nancy Pelosi's opinion...
By #601496 15,Nov,19 06:45
I agree term limits should apply. Look at that bufoon McConnell
By #551147 15,Nov,19 06:50
Lol Perfect!
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,19 09:52 other posts 
Yes term limits.
Gas bag,that is a compliment for Peelowsee.
By #601496 15,Nov,19 13:16
Phart, as you already know, I support term limits. But, Pelosi, along with the other 534 members of Congress, were ELECTED by the voters of their state. Just like you guys like to remind me about Trump, he was elected, right or wrong, these congress people were elected, right or wrong. This "wind bag" seems to be tweaking Trump’s nose very handily. As far as I'm concerned, she can belch and fart all day long.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,19 20:47 other posts 
Peelowsea may be voted in,but it is by a bunch of IDIOTS! That poor woman,regardless of her politics is in the beginings of dementia. Not that I am laughing or anything,alzhemiers and dementia are HORRIABLE deseases that ruin lives,it is actually sad that she does not have enough sense to step down and let someone in that has the energy and brains to do the job.
By #601496 15,Nov,19 21:05
You a doctor?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Nov,19 08:37 other posts 
No,but I have had experiance dealing with alzhemiers victums and learned a little bit along the way careing for them.You don't have to be a doctor to know something is wrong with a person showing the same sypmtoms as the people you look after.In your job,you probably see signs and sypmtoms of a problem.Of course you could get in trouble making announcements to the paitent not having that certificate on the wall.But you know how some problems have obvious sypmtoms.
By #601496 16,Nov,19 08:39
I'm learning

By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Nov,19 19:47 other posts 
Trump dominates the conversation like an elephant shit in an elevator....
By #601496 15,Nov,19 19:50
The difference is that except for the smell and the flies, the shit is harmless.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,19 20:11 other posts 
Harmless, hardly,it contains acids which could corrode the elevators structrual componets and cause a failure at a later time.

Check out the manure spreaders at a local dairy farm sometime.Shit is shit,the spreaders will be Rusted to hell in no time.
And God forbid trying to weld in repair panels! The fumes will take your breath away.
By #601496 15,Nov,19 20:17
That is in the future. We have to live in the present.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,19 20:43 other posts 
That is the attitude that got us where we are today!

You know the enviromentalist think if you fart today you will choke on it tommorow.
So if we let this stuff on biden go today,we will pay tommorow.
By #601496 15,Nov,19 20:55
Don't go looking for trouble. Today's problem is Trump. Tomorrow? Who knows.

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 14,Nov,19 23:13 other posts 
He's just a grade D con who launders Russian mob money via his real estate transactions...when he's not drinking Putin's diarrhea.

By #551147 14,Nov,19 09:24
You have the audacity to call the President Dumb...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😄😆🤣😂

Perhaps you should take a closer look at that 3 ring circus on display, for ALL to see, yesterday and the days to come. That's the cream of the crop of "DUMBASSES". I can't get over how awful these people are, errr how fucking stupid they are. It really is mind numbing. 🤪

PICTURE IT!

BOTH Star witnesses on the stand for the Democrats, the ENTIRE days worth of testimony solved in the matter of less than ONE minute.

QUESTION: Please state the impeachable offense...

GO AHEAD! Either of you... Just shout it out!

NOTHING YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS!

How much longer, how much more tax money shall be wasted for this farce?

They were given AMPLE time to respond, they said NOTHING!

Hatred, Dislike, or any other STUPID reason you people drum up is NOT impeachable offenses. Gawd you fucking supporters of this sham are dumb!

Here I thought this was the "woke" day and age, you idjiuts (borrowed that) still have your heads on the pillow, with crusties in your eyes and dried spittle at the corners of your lips.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!

The Democrats are a fucking embarrassment to America. There's NO sugar coating that!

The "Do Nothing Democrats" that's a sure thing to be proud of.
By #601496 14,Nov,19 10:22
I DON'T THINK HE'S DUMB. I THINK HE'S A DISHONEST MEGALOMANIAC. HE HAS DECIDED THAT THE CONSTITUTION IS JUST A PIECE OF PAPER AND HE KNOWS BETTER. THAT "3 RING CIRCUS" IS TRYING TO PRESERVE YOUR REPUBLIC.
You forget that "THE STAR WITNESS" Bill Tailor, is an appointee of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and works for President Trump. The jokers, NUÑEZ, JORDAN, etc. tried to label him as a "STAR WITNESS". He said plainly he was not a star witness. He was just reporting what he knew and heard. Weather any information was deemed proof of an impeachable offence, it was not up to him to say. Mr Clark said pretty much the same. Both are or were alarmed at the stupidity of holding critical help for Ukraine ransom over investigations of a political opponent.

NOW, AS THIS HUMBLE MOTHERFUCKER LIKES TO SAY, WHICH ONE OF US TWO IS THE ASSHOLE?
YOU SAY WAKE THE FUCK UP. OK, I SAY THE SAME TO YOU. HE'S BEEN INVOLVED IN THE HIGHEST POLITICS OF THIS COUNTRY WAY BEFORE HE WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT, BUT LETS TALK ABOUT HIS YEARS AS PRESIDENT. FROM DAY ONE HE HAS STEPPED IN SHIT CONTINUALLY. IF HILARY HAD WON THE ELECTIONS THE REPUBLICANS WOULD HAVE THROWN HER OUT OF OFFICE FOR DOING THE EXACT SAME THINGS HE'S DONE. HE'S BEEN LUCKY TO HAVE THE SENATE'S BACKING. SO THAT ANSWERS
QUESTION: Please state the impeachable offense...

GO AHEAD! Either of you... Just shout it out!
NOW, IF YOU WANT AN ANSWER BY OTHER PEOPLE HERE IT IS:

HE CONFESSED ON NATIONAL TV THAT HE ASKED THE PRESIDENT OF ANOTHER COUNTRY TO HELP IN HIS RE-ELECTION. (IMPEACHABLE)
HE HELD UP CONGRESSIONAL HELP TO THE UKRAINE AS RANSOM FOR PERSONAL GAIN (IMPEACHABLE)
HE INSTRUCTED WHITE HOUSE AIDES TO IGNORE SUBPOENAS BY CONGRESS. THIS IS OBSTRUCTION (IMPEACHABLE)

THE DO NOTHING DEMOCRATS CAN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE THE REAL "DO NOTHINGS" THE REPUBLICANS ARE BLOCKING ALL OTHER WORK. McCONNELL IS SITTING ON OVER 100 BILLS HE REFUSES TO BRING TO THE FLOOR OF THE SENATE.

YEAH, BABY!!!!! AS YOU PUT IT: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By #601496 13,Nov,19 20:30
There are many people like SrCums. People that somehow get the meaning of a universal truth wrong. They have the facts. They know many of the events leading to these truths. They just get it so wrong it's almost comical. These types will not listen to any reason and when they see that you won't cross over to their side, they accuse you of being a homophobe or anti-their-religion or something similar. Best bet, let them stew in their own delusional brew. Not worth the time.

By #592419 03,Nov,19 14:12
Are you from USA? If you hate our country so much then why not just leave? I'm sure there are more than enough choices... What's that??? There isn't any?
The american people made their choice and will do again in 2020. I really suggest you get your panties out from under your ass and get with the program which is the constitution of the united states.. You want different?? Then MOVE...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Nov,19 21:47 other posts 
Rosie O'Donnell et al...STILL living in the US
By phart [Ignore] 03,Nov,19 22:02 other posts 
Yea,all those celebes thought they were really going to "change" things when they threatened to move elsewhere.Ha,they were so full of shit.They knew not to leave the US,they would go hungry!
I remember the memes of Trump making a phone call to Rosie telling her he would send some men over to help her pack!
By #568769 04,Nov,19 15:16
WOW! What an IMPRESSIVE comeback, Skittlehead! I will be FOREVER scarred by your incredibly fantastic statement! Ouchy...
By #568769 04,Nov,19 15:07
SrCums...I LOVE this country!! I just HATE that friggin' and completely STUPID trump. A man that does NOT love this country. Only himself...Plus, I would love to move as THIS is NOT the country it once was! Our current country has taken many years and MANY presidents that sadly led to trump and his DANGEROUS 'leadership'. America has always been a Nation leading the World and NOT a banana Republic led by an imbecile, on it's way to being a Dictatorship.
Unfortunately, this planet has become so incredibly TINY with EVERY country being so politically driven...there really is NO where else to go, anymore...Read some of my other posts about population and how countries/borders have become dangerous again. Just like in the past with WWI & WWII.
Moving on this tiny planet trapped by the wishes of a VERY few 'leaders' is NOT an escape anymore. Xi, fat boy in N. Korea, Putin, multiple leaders in the Middle East and last but NOT least, our current dumbass in chief. The man with his tiny fingers on the nuclear 'button.'...Wake up Srcums. It's REALLY likely there are mushroom clouds in your future sunsets...Asking me if I am 'from the USA(?) just does not mean anything now. You should ask me if I am from Planet Earth? Like ALL of us in danger of dying a horrible death from asshole leaders out ONLY for themselves...
By #592419 04,Nov,19 17:34
You focus on the WRONG thing. But its understandable how the media forces you to divert your attention on unimportant and insignificant issues. It's not the president that you should be focusing on but rather being one with the people and the constitution. What does this document mean? What is its significance and shows us the initial meaning of what is real and what is true?
Democrat supporters believe that government is supposed to take care of its people such as welfare for example. They don't ask you to do anything for they will take care of you while you sit home, make babies and hate each other.
Conservatives believe in the national law as to what it was meant for which is truth, justice and even the value of a single human being.
I don't care what you think of him. He was more qualified that Hillary Clinton was in 2016 as a representative of our constitution and he will triumph again in 2020 as long as these fucking anti-moral democrats continue to go on this stupid witch hunt of nothing.
By admin [Ignore] 04,Nov,19 18:43 other posts 
Government takes care of itself. It's a pipe dream that government will take care of people. Usually it develops the same way - take from the rich and hard working, give 30% to poor, steal 20% and waste the rest 50% because of mismanagement. At first this creates an illusion that life of the poor improves, but then they run out of rich. It befuddles me, but a lot of people can't grasp the idea that the rich and hard working are not a renewable resource. No one is that stupid to keep working hard when the wealth you earn is taken away and wasted. And the rich can simply migrate. There is no country that could sustain this model for long unless it has wast natural resources and small population. Qatar is very fine for example despite that it's not a socialism and not even a democracy. But in Venezuela they fucked up so badly that not even their largest oil reserves can help. And in only 15 years. USA is much bigger and it will probably take longer, but have no illusion about it - if you go the way of socialism you will eventually end up like that. Or take Argentina for example. Before WW2 it was a 2nd largest economy in the world with only USA being bigger. But they played with socialism and now it's 30th by size and 76th by per capita and it seems there is no way up for them.
By #592419 05,Nov,19 10:34
Interesting that you write about Argentina in decline after WW2. It turns out the Left Wing did smuggle trapped Nazi's and smuggled them into Argentina to avoid prosecution. Of course is not the only safe haven for them. Other examples would be Central America and Philippines.Its interesting to note that their origin for the long voyage there was Spain which is a satellite of the Vatican.
The EU will eventually flounder based on its policies of racial hatred and bias to make profits. So will any nation that opposes democracy or the will of the people of nation. The people of a nation is not in their agenda but rather for power, economics and the thrill of control.
By #568769 11,Nov,19 14:33
I quite like your statement of Argentina and the Nazi's, Srcums. Spain, too as you must know the connections between Hitler/Franco and the Vatican. You do know some history that most do not...What I cannot understand is this statement of yours "The EU will eventually flounder based on its policies of racial hatred and bias to make profits. So will any nation that opposes democracy or the will of the people of nation. The people of a nation is not in their agenda but rather for power, economics and the thrill of control."...Here's what I don't understand; HOW can you NOT realize you just described this country in it's current disgusting form?? El preziente the trumpleheimer is completely THRILLED as he takes away this democracy by killing controls in the Constitution to prevent exactly that. Plus, you STILL have too narrow a focus...We are and have never been a true democracy, tho...another time, maybe, unless you read some of my other recent posts.
By #568769 11,Nov,19 14:21
Planet Earth is the WRONG thing, cums? I believe you have missed my point which is...countries with idiots leaders, like ours, will be the death of this planet at some point. So keep focusing on the microcosm while what's actually important, this planet is killed by trump like idiots drunk with power...Nationalism has led to MANY wars in history and it's going to again. I only HOPE I have 'shuffled off' (this mortal coil) as Shakespeare once said, BEFORE that happens! This war will NOT be as 'pleasant' as all the others...
By #592419 11,Nov,19 18:36
NOt at all.. Your opinion is noted... If you take your history back to the Roman Empire it was eventually destroyed.. 1. Invasions by Barbarian tribes. The most straightforward theory for Western Rome's collapse pins the fall on a string of military losses sustained against outside forces. Rome had tangled with Germanic tribes for centuries, but by the 300s “barbarian” groups like the Goths had encroached beyond the Empire's borders.
Why do I mention this? Rome was not completely destroyed. Homosexuality of male children was common thus pe do philia. This is an interesting point because in California, ch ild prostitution is no loner a felony but rather just a family matter. They want open borders to satisfy the pe do lust from many major leaders,, Rome was the same way.. Go back to reading about that and compare it to the left wing agenda how it exists today.. Compare and contrast radical Christianity now and during the Spanish inquisition in comparison to radical islam today.. There is not much of a difference only G-d has another name.. When Rome fell it was not too long until the Vatican rose with its agenda of Christianity. Radical that is. By conquering everything in its path including the west and the far east such as Philippines. This agenda still does exist although by other names. Their ability to distort truth and destroy anything in its path continues.. Radical Islam has a path now to devour any form of democracy. They have the ability to change education and brainwash... Look at Palestine for example. America gives them billions of tax payer money to continue terrorism and imbalance in the middle east.. Why do they do that? I'm sure you can figure that one out... It keep hate and promote lack of spiritual growth.. Dumbing up the world..Why is Trump hated by the left wing(Rome) so much? Because he has exposed them with the truth.....
I've read your posts and up to this point I do not agree with your conclusions...
And whoever the F told you Trump is destroying the constitution? Last time I checked he is fighting for the 1st , 2nd and 4th amendments to be upheld... Before you make such a left field accusation make sure you give facts to substantiate your radical approaches..
By #568769 12,Nov,19 13:56
Impressive Srcums Like you know so much ancient history. Most Americans know very little of past history or how it can illuminate current history. However, as I live in California I do say your child prostitution statement sounds like something you got from America's propaganda station, FOX 'news'...Definitely NOT true...As far as Rome, I am in complete agreement that America is on the same path to oblivion. Just like all powers that lived an average 250 years while becoming Caligula like in their moral/ethical behaviors. Just as in it's own way with the dingaling (I just cannot say his name. Sound like anyone YOU know Srcums? Maybe the frimplehead in chief making up nicknames for all his enemies? DAMN he 'do' have a lot of 'em! ) likely the catalyst for the final slide...As far as the Middle East and your Palestinian comment, that part of the World is just too fucked up to comment on. Other than the MANY comments I have already made about it being a likely tinderbox to this planet's own destruction. As far as America giving them millions, I was not aware and do not refute it. I will simply say this country has had a hand in countless other countrie's business and gave them LOTS of money, also. Not to mention CIA assassinations most Americans decades later are still unaware of. Governments are ALL dishonest as hell. As far as spiritual growth, that is simply a nice way to say religions have ALWAYS caused war. Just like borders around countries have ALWAYS caused war. It's a REAL mystery to me why humans CANNOT wake up and get themselves out of the MUCK of religion, politics, race and a MYRIAD of other pointless endeavors of hate...and simply realize Earth is the embodiment of the film 'Lifeboat'. Sure you know that film in it's complete microcosm of the human 'experience'...As far as trump (I will say that assholes name this once. NOT capitalized) how can YOU as a man of obvious education and intelligence...NOT realize what a liar he is? And how he is destroying America's 'checks and balances' as far as the 3 branches of government to prevent just one asshole in chief from taking over and becoming either a King or a dictator?...You know, the Germans, the Italians, the Spaniards...RUSSIA after the 1917 Revolution all became dictatorships. And NONE of them, excepting the few, were aware it was happening until too late.
Nobody in this country is awake as to current history as we are all too close to it. It's happening in our very own short lives and as such...is just NOT believable. 'Cognitive dissonance' is most of the problem. The rest is just the simple 'It can't happen to me' belief...Plus, I am right handed. teehee. And I CAN support my 'radical' approaches. They are simply this planet is run by LOTS of dangerous people with LOTS of money (trumper excluded as he is living on Deuthsche Bank loans while cheating on his taxes.) And have so in this response...My 'radical' approach is so SIMPLE. We are ALL in danger until the 7.8 Billion of us wake up to people like Putin, dingaling, Xi, little fat boy and quite a few others that are putting us all in danger. So sad as this is truly a beautiful little blue planet being ravaged by a plague of human'kind'...Is that a 'radical' approach to see beyond borders, religions etc.?

:x
By #568769 12,Nov,19 14:58
Your statement about the amendments is laughable these days, Srcums. Particularly as relating to the dangerous idjut in chief as he cares NOTHING about them. Just look at how he has gone against the 'freedom of press' as it relates to 'HIM'. lolLike that religious overtone? He does NOT like anyone saying ANYTHING bad about 'HIMSELF'. Could mention Washington Post, NY Times, CNN and how he does not allow Federal Agencies from subscribing. Threw CNN out of the Briefing Room and then STOPPED WH briefings which evolved into 'Helicopter Rants'...2nd ammendment has ONLY lead to THOUSANDS of your fellow American's DEATHS in mass/individual shootings. Said as a gun owner simply because THERE are SO fucking MANY crazy people with guns!!!...4th amendment...Have you EVER watched Live PD? Cops? ETC.???? They ALWAYS have a way to search your vehicle, your HOME whenEVER they wish! Bypassing the Constitution has become so SIMPLE and unless you PERSONALLY have ever been on the receiving end...it's just hard to realize how FAR away this country has gotten from it's Constitution.
By #592419 12,Nov,19 17:26
The 27 amendments are for the people of the United States.. This is our law to protect people from its government..Not this country but the far left that is deviating.. If you also go back in history the conservatives were the writers of the constitution,,, Democrats if you go back before they were Democrats they actually traced back and called Anti-constitution...
Like you and all other liberals that live in NYC, and cAlifornia..... It so easy to call someone that doesn't agree with you a LIAR, RACISTS, HOMOPHOBE, XENOPHOBE and so forth.. But like I said if you are going to label any human being as such and be prepared to show your evidence to support this.. So far you have provided absolutely nothing so until you do I have to take all the trouble you have written and deem it as postulate until you can provide reasonable data.. Whether it comes from FOX or not.. Its up to me to have faith in what I believe in and what is truth until you can prove beyond a shadow of doubt.. I do know who is evil and good in american politics...I am confident..
I SAID spiritualism,, NOT RELIGION.. Religion is only a diversion of spiritualism..Just like the LEFT of the constitution is only a political diversion,, Religion is a political diversion....
BUT what I do agree with you is the planet is in trouble,, from itself..
If you really want to get specific in history, G-d existed before Islam, Christianity, and Judaism,, so what religion gives true data on the existence of G-d? Nothing. No religion in the world or physical world describe the true existence of G-d...Can't do it.. BUT,, what Trump said to Americans that is NOT in the agenda of democrats is YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORSHIP YOUR GOD...
Gums are our right to own,, Its as simple as that. Before the holocaust the germans took the guns aways from Jews before they murdered 6 million of them.. THis will not happen again..

Here is a poem,, I agree with you on the end of the world... WHEN THE JEWS RETURN TO ZION AND THE COMET RIPS THE SKY, THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE RISES THEN YOU AND I MUST DIE.. SLOWLY HE RISES CREATING ARMIES ON EITHER SHORE PUTTING MAN AGAINST HIS BROTHER UNTIL MAN EXISTS NO MORE..

DONE,, OVER AND OUT !!
By #568769 13,Nov,19 13:18
I really wish people would STOP labeling me just because I happen to live in California. I have seen the planet in my lifetime and California is just ONE of the MANY places I have lived...I am sorry you cannot see trump for the (lack) of man he is. It's just that blinders are so...blinding...I do know you said 'spiritualism'. It's just that you confuse it with religion.
Have you been reading Nostradamus or the 'bibble' for the end of the World? Both of which are just so much bullshit...just like the idiot in chief.
I say again...Cognitive Dissonance...Wake up now. NOT 20 years later (if we have so long) to read in the history books about how trumplehead fucked America and Americans OVER...Out...btw...over and out went out decades ago in Aviation.
By #592419 13,Nov,19 17:23
Just because you are from California does not make you extreme left. Because you just happen to make you liberal because you live in California does not mean you are Ped ophile, liberal, anti-constitutionalist or even anti-trump for that matter.. You behavior and points of view follow extreme leftism to the point of a strong socialist.. I'm not saying this is true but my instincts say yes. Not all of California is socialist,, just the platform.. Platform meaning to say or do what they want then to mask out other points of view by using race cards. calling people liars, world coming to an end in 10 years because cows fart too much..stripping you of all rights under the constitution of which Obama did flagrantly violate the 4th amendment through ille gal surveillance then to lie to america saying trump colluded with russia..
This is public forum.. YOu do have the right to say what you wish to. Nobody wll tell you not to.. But it is also my constitutional right and obligation to say I do not agree with you.. Just becasue the media says he is evil, just because you say he is evil,,,, let's put it this way... The entire left wing says Jews are to blame from buying out america.. Everyone is right and they are wrong,,,, 0.5% are Jews in the world yet they get all the blame from the Leftist wing extreme socialistic agenda,, also known as democraps... EVen the Jews that exist as democrat are antisemetic which points out to them just hurting themselves. The year is 2019,, yet all the hypocritic antisemites are not only hating Jews but donating to terrorism to kill them... But you aren't a murderer so that doesn't make you one of these people... Then why do you support its ideology? Lets go deeper into the molecular structure of the ideology you support and do not support.. Let's look at the atomic structure of the democratic party in its pure form..
Lets go over some more history since you are not good at this..

Chairperson Tom Perez (MD)
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (CA)
House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (MD)
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (NY)
Founded January 8, 1828; 191 years ago
Means they formed in 1828 41 years after the constitution. Use common sense with this if you figure out who wrote it !!

Before this name

Republican Party PRECEDED THE DEMOCRATS,,,, SAME GROUP,, DIFFERENT NAME..
Jeffersonian Republicans
Democratic Party
Leader Thomas Jefferson
James Madison
James Monroe
Founded 1792 5 years after the constitution was written... Its major component is Liberalism.

Before this name

Anti-Administration party
Leader James Madison
Thomas Jefferson
Henry Tazewell
Founded 1789 2 years after the constitution was implimented to oppose it... This was not an organized political party, but an unorganized faction and most had been Anti-Federalists in 1788, meaning they opposed ratification of the Constitution of the United States. However, the situation was fluid, with members moving in and out.

SO LET'S THINK REASONABLE FOR A MINUTE.. NOW THAT I'VE PROVEN THE DEMS ARE ANTICONSTITUTIONAL SOCIALISTS THAT HATE AMERICAN POLICIES OF FREEDOM.. WHY IS IT SO SURPRIZING TO ME THEY HATE TRUMP?? COULD IT BE THAT HE IS A TRUE AMERICAN? YES!... SINCE THEY HATE AMERICA THEN OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO HATE TRUMP.. ANYTHING THAT SUPPORTS CONSTITUTIONAL FRAME IS OPPOSED BY THEM...

Just because you are a republican does not make you a constitutionalist... Conservative republicans are constitutionalists...The rest are just lying hypocritical rhinos,, for e.g. John McCain, or Mit Romney that would sell their mother out for power.. certainly selling americans out... Bush's are worse.. They are in fact anti-constitutionism... In time I'm sure more and more will see this fact also... Well good luck with your teachings..
By #592419 13,Nov,19 17:57
I am not a nostrdomis follower.. this quote was from the bible,, revelations.. It is interesting to note that everything that is said and done up to this point still has not been ruled out..
By #592419 13,Nov,19 19:59
P.S.
Dude.. Please never forget. I am not here to troll or make any enemies here. This includes you. From the way you write you appear intelligent and compassionate..
When I counter what you say it is not anything in any way saying you are stupid, because you are not. I just believe you trust the wrong people but your growth potential is very good. When I discuss your topic of which I am very compassionate about it is not just my opinion or just to say you are wrong or I am write.. I only discuss this topic with facts leading up to conclusions... I did not create these facts but rather it is true what I am saying. I could not lie on this because eventually I would be exposed.. So I remain with the truth and stick with as such..

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off