Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Is there any girl that I can have a conversation with?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by Tushar1230 [Ignore] 30,Sep,19 21:07  other posts
Hello,I'm Tushar.
I wanna know if there's any women out there that can talk to me and have a conversation to see where it goes...
As far as I've experienced, there are only males here or bi but I'm completely straight.
If there is, you can also check out my profile first just in case and then message me.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,Oct,19 15:11 other posts 
Skittles is your lady...let me know how that works out. And No he has no virus but might fall for the tree command
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 10:27 other posts 

By #551147 01,Oct,19 03:06
Hey Tushar!

Of course there are some Women here! Silly! You have about 40 to choose from out of 23,500+ members. Have some fun, reach out to'em, good luck! 🙂

Arexa - Bella! - BustyAsian - CumDumpster - **FlyingCum** - FootLuvrsGirl - HintOfLemons - Indigo - InkedSnow - Jroc - LatinaPink - Leilani - LushLips - Lyssa - Mi-Lips - MissPeach - Redh1 - RTLs_Girl - SexyBrownEyes - SherryAnn - Sweetness37 - SweetSlit - UnderCoverAngel - Vivian - Wifey - Xo_Blair - XoXo1234 - Zoe797 - 63YrOldPussy

I saved the best 2 for last...

LickSipSuckIt - TWOWARMTTS2
They are REAL treats! Enjoy!
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 01,Oct,19 13:18 other posts 
By Tushar1230 [Ignore] 01,Oct,19 15:36 other posts 
Thanks, I'll definitely message some of them
By #551147 01,Oct,19 18:28
Good Luck 😉
By #275407 01,Oct,19 20:31

By 2nice [Ignore] 01,Oct,19 17:11 other posts 
Ah...the elusive women on SYD/SYC.

What you need to understand is the male versus female ratio here is quite large. So female members are constantly bombarded with hundreds of messages daily. Most women are nude here, so therefore for some reason many male members feel its acceptable to treat them disrespectfully. Why grown men do not understand most women do not respond to that sort of behavior positively, escapes me. But, they deserve to be lonely. I expect many female members do not even bother to check their messages anymore. Another unfortunate is many "female" profiles are moderated by men. So, do not expect any interaction with them. Why do men do this? I have no idea, and don't understand it, but it is a reality here. Stray away from profiles that have polished or professional pictures. They are most likely fakes accounts.

My best advice to you is to stay active. Comment pleasingly on members pics, videos and blogs. Stay active in this forum. Float your favorite picture of yourself in the top banner. I've been a member here on and off for many years now. During that time I've only secured a handful of female members that I interact with regularly. All that being said...it is well worth it.

Good Luck.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off