Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

NEW IDEAS

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #569341 [Ignore] 14,Sep,19 23:49
Have you got any new ideas for the site? What are they (big/small/whatever)?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #578610 23,Sep,19 20:14
By -Y-_DemonXer_-Y- at 23,Sep,19 20:02

If admin isn’t going to boot every single sad fuck with multiple accounts on here; Skittles’ suggestion in my NEW IDEAS thread re branding a conspicuous mark on each of their pages saying MULTIPLE ACCOUNT / DUMMY PROFILE USER should be enacted! ASAP!

Some day some guy with plenty of smarts will explain to me the difference between being friends with 2 or 3 people and being friends with 2 or 3 accounts. The conversations are the same, the pics are different, and the only constant is the asshat that complains.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Thanks for the "single sad fuck" comment. When I stop and think about it, the whole site is populated with sad sacks trying to get wood here because they can't connect out there. All pervs.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,19 16:11 other posts 
Just my opinion, it would be nice if admin made it so that you can see all posts in YOUR thread even IF someone blacklisted you. Does my request make sense?
By admin [Ignore] 23,Sep,19 17:16 other posts 
Technically, the one who blacklisted you should not be able to post in your thread. But since some members here are stuck at mental age of 14 y.o. they blacklist and unblacklist other members all the time. I should probably put a cooldown on it.

Still, it's not a big deal, I just did not think of it. So you now have it - you will see posts of other members in your own threads even if they blacklisted you. The posts of people whom you blacklisted will stay hidden though, since it's one of the points of blacklisting.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,19 17:24 other posts 
Thank you.

By #578610 23,Sep,19 16:59
HEY, WITCH, THIS IS THE ORIGINAL ONE, AND IT'S ALL ME. EAT YOUR HEART OUT. I CAN STILL POSE FULL BODY AS OPPOSED TO FAT TITS.

[deleted image]

By #578610 23,Sep,19 16:37
By bella! at 23,Sep,19 16:11

Just my opinion, it would be nice if admin made it so that you can see all posts in YOUR thread even IF someone blacklisted you. Does my request make sense?

I can' believe I'm agreeing with you, but, it does make sense, or sence as I call it. We can ask Admin. He's been very flexible with requests.

By #578610 23,Sep,19 16:17
[deleted image]

Well, when I fuck up, I fuck up. It was pointed out that I had uploaded a worked over internet pic. It was, and it still is in my PC, although I just moved it. My pics on my page are all of me or people I am friends with. I'm sorry for that. The coffee table I'm sitting in pose has a red table cloth. The other did to and I just assumed it was me.

By #578610 23,Sep,19 14:02
By bella! at 21,Sep,19 15:27

What I would like to see implemented is the "system" deducting 10 points from a member who has the ball and falls to pass the ball in the PLAY BALL! feature.

/ball.php

Members can opt out if they don't want to play or don't understand the potential benefit or rules.

LIKE YOU WOULD KNOW ABOUT RULES OR BENEFITS. OH, WAIT, IS THAT WHY YOU PASSED ME THE BALL A FEW TIMES?
By #598172 23,Sep,19 14:08
She wouldn't know a rule from a ruler. All she knows is fake account, fake account, stolen pictures, stolen pictures, are my tits mine?

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Sep,19 07:32 other posts 
Put a limit on non-premium members who spam... that will shut that site limp Tescan up

By #569341 14,Sep,19 23:53
Off the top of my head:
I don’t think there are enough subtle cheap positive gifts. I reckon there should be a 10 or 20 point 👌🏼. I also think there should be a 100pt ‘peace pipe’ for when on-site conflicts come to a truce.
By #578610 15,Sep,19 06:59
Your gift ideas are nice. Cheap is good. I'm totally against negative gifts except those that express a feeling. The coward one is an example. The peace pipe is good.
Now, some conflicts end in a truce, some don't. There are occasions where the protagonists have an animosity towards each other that is unsurmoutable. At best, they can be civil for a few days. A cease fire of sorts. But, sooner than later, it's open warfare again. This should not surprise anyone.
What surprises me is how people present themselves in different parts of the site. In one forum thread they are friendly and supporting, in another thread they throw you under the bus. I'm never sure if they are trying to impress someone or they are natural backstabbers.
They are probably like that in real life but too chicken to do it face to face. Here, on site, they don't have to look you in the eye.
What do you think?
By #569341 18,Sep,19 23:27
Make peace pipes burnable at no expense - all puns intended
By #578610 19,Sep,19 11:33
I have a confession. I can't sit down and drink tea. I'm a Cuban coffee addict
By Mowgli999 [Ignore] 15,Sep,19 07:22 other posts 
Great idea, how about a Cup of Tea for 10 points as a start? Hopefully, that'll calm things down before a a full-on conflict starts (but I doubt it )

If / when that doesn't work, I look forward to seeing Mr LoverFighter awarding the first official Pipe of Peace
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Sep,19 11:16 other posts 
Tea Americans don’t drink tea we drink coffee and we all ready have that one
By #569341 18,Sep,19 23:33
Australians, New Zealanders, Canadians, British, Irish, etc people do, dgraff. I prefer coffee though
By #569341 18,Sep,19 23:31
Would be more than happy to do so, person whom i do not know - i am a peaceful kind of guy (: 👍🤝🥃. Cool name, by the way - love Kipling 👍👍👍
By #570308 16,Sep,19 09:41
Agree

By mr_blue [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 04:41 other posts 
No adding pics to a member's favourites unless they have voted or commented on that pic,if someone thinks my pic is good enough to put in their favourites,they should at least show some appreciation....(not my idea,but a long time bugbear of a member here)

More points for reporting fakes
Site supporter medal(for those that have paid something to help support the site) like the verification tick....

Trophy hunting, collect all of them on site and get a prize..
Win potm, kotm,free contest, excitement game..

Gift bingo/lotto.....enter by paying points,admin sets the list of gifts in gift bingo,the first member to receive all the gifts on that list wins.....

Gifts-
Blank cheque/gift voucher-basically a points donation but in a gift,admin can set limits on the points allowed,so if you are verified,long time member etc,you can put so many points,if you are premium,you can put so many points on the voucher...
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

A section to get verified,(post a verification pic),and a place to leave verification requests..
Maybe a standard for verification needs to be set?
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

Excitement game-admin could throw some more points in the pot when people donate to that game....
If they donate, admin should bump that up...
More instant points features...(for us freeloaders)
By admin [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 18:02 other posts 
Adding to favorites is appreciation by itself, so no.

I increased points for valid abuse reports to initial 50 (it was down to 20 because of Johns).

Blank cheque/gift voucher is a way to hoard points, so no.

The point of current verification system is that you verify people you know or at least pay attention to so that you can notice if something goes wrong with the account you verified. It's intentionally made so. I could make it half-automatic so that people upload pics into special form and I verify them personally, but it's impossible to remember so many people and if someone uploads one set of pics gets verified and then uploads other pics - it would be hard to notice. I could make it the way you suggest indeed, but from the voting process on abuse reports you should have figured out that there are people here who would vote yes to anything without giving it much thought. Verification is not worth much as it is, but in this case it would quite soon turn into complete farce.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 18:49 other posts 
But what if I don't want my pics in some favourite list?
I guess that's the issue really!!!
Having spoken to a few people,they don't like people just adding all their pics into a favourite list with no contact...
So while adding a pic to a favourite collection is appreciation, it's not always wanted...

Gift voucher,is something you would set limits on..
You can give that gift with a points donation attached ,that can be cashed in without you taking a cut.... that's more of the thinking..
So free membership would be 125 points max
Premium would be 200 max
Diamond 300 max
And no more than three cheques untile you have cashed in.
Points hoarding can be done hundreds of ways here,you know that, at least with a blank cheque you be able to see them quickly...just ideas..

And yeah,I get the point about verification,but sometimes asking so many people to verify you is a pain,so having a page where people can request verification would be a good thing I think...
Yeah I know people will verify anyone,some have low standards..
Maybe there should be a standard verification like other sites have...
You can have with verification-
Admin verified-basically paid members(you can use site supporter medal to do that maybe ?)
Member verified-free members
By admin [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 19:17 other posts 
You seem to be misguided about conception of favorites. It is primarily for browsing convenience of the members who view other members pics, it was not even meant that you can see who added your pics to favorites, I added this feature because I was asked to, considering that it should help people to connect in some cases.

You do not want your pics to be in someone's favorites, so what are you going to do if that person saves your pic on their computer and has it there forever even if you delete it from the site? And this is what people more likely to do if I put some kind of restriction on favorites. The only difference is that you would not know who did it. This "it's ok if I don't know" approach does not seem particularly wise to me.

The only sane answer is - if you do not want people to do something with your images you better not post them at all.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 22:38 other posts 
the last part says it all once it's on the web it's there forever on a hard drive somewhere.

Just ideas, favourite thing wasn't mine, just passing it along...you know,some people are scared to talk to you...
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 20:28 other posts 
Admin, with regard to fake profiles, it really ticks me off to see internet pictures posted that make it to the Popular page. I can think two profiles that post internet pictures and one of them actually has a picture that he has pinched from another member's page and has the cajones to display as if it is him. These members are and were premium paid therefore they do not go through the same referral process. It seems as if a member spends a bit of money, some rules don't apply.
By admin [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 21:20 other posts 
I explained this many times. If someone pays for the service I apply the same rules as any paid hosting - i.e. if I don't get a legally accurate DMCA takedown complaint - I don't take it down. Trust me, if you buy a hosting from any hosting company and set up your own site with some pics - this is exactly how you will be treated. No one will check if your pics are taken from somewhere else, if you have rights for them or if they are within fair use doctrine. If you pay, you take responsibility to do that yourself. However, if legal complaint is received the hosting will take those pics down, and if the problem repeats - possibly your entire site too and refuse to service you further. And I do the same with paid members.

Sometimes if it's too obvious I can remove some images from paid accounts in respect for the spirit of the site without DMCA complaint. But mostly I will not. Those members rarely claim those are pics of themselves so they are not deceiving anyone nor doing identity theft, for some weird reason they like to collect pics from internet and show them here to others and willing pay for it - it's quite innocent comparing to what many others pull off here.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 20:15 other posts 
Your idea regarding a verification section, although I understand, I don't agree. Admin's tips to becoming verified is spelled out and he provides the list of people who can help any member with that endeavor.

I haven't verified a member in a long time although I was asked within the last month to verify a member. I simply asked him to post a verification picture on his page and let me know when it had been done. To date, there has not been a picture like that posted.

Being verified is a PRIVILEGE and should be something that members put some effort into rather than posting their image in a certain area or writing a blog requesting such.

To make sure that I know that I'm verifying someone legit, I have asked for specific things and given them a time frame. I'm not going to verify someone who takes 2 or 3 days to produce the picture that I requested.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 23:02 other posts 
On other sites,they have sections for verification requests,they get verified by members dedicated to verification,the pics stay in that section on display.
Cuz it's posted in a section it's seen by more people at once..rather than just posting a verification pic on your page or asking for it in a pm or blog...

I don't see too much privilege in being verified,I still get labelled fake...just much less than before I was verified.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 23:15 other posts 
Perhaps PRIVILEGE was the wrong choice of words but taking a picture while holding a sign with your screen name and posting it in a dedicated area hardly seems like you are investing much effort in the process.
By #569341 18,Sep,19 23:12
All sound like decent ideas to me 👍👍👍🤝🥃. I’m not much for any games, but they seem to have been good for attracting and engaging others.
I’m not really a fan of the excitement thing at all - it just allows people to “like” without voting as they would’ve in the past.
Explain the voucher part, blue - i don’t quite get it? How does your idea differ from just donating points?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 23:22 other posts 
Voucher,is a gift donation,but straight points value attached to it,if you donate points a % is taken off like a tax....

And maybe admin should tweak the excitement game to make it cost points to vote ?so two points cost-one for the recipient and one for admin/excitement game pot?

All the games give people something to do.... only so many times you can throw the same generic comments at pics...

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 00:10 other posts 
More premium membership emoji and points.

New membership levels.

Points to remove a ban— so gifts can be left. Spend x amount of points and the ban is useless for 24 hours.

Main chat returns - you need 500 points to use it

Logs - bring them back. Fun to read

Checkbox for admin’s indemnification. Click and enter at your peak risk

Show a warning on a members page if they are suspected of having more than one profile. This will piss off several here.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 01:04 other posts 
Yep logs were awesome
By #551147 17,Sep,19 03:18
Logs? Do tell! 🤔
By mr_blue [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 04:48 other posts 
Chat logs from chat were there to be read,so you could see what happened if you weren't onsite....
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 06:03 other posts 
You could see all the drama... and more! It was awesome
By #569341 18,Sep,19 23:21
Yes to a, b, f 👍👍👍🤝🥃!!!
d - everyone knows my stance on blacklisting by now (it’s weak); but let the cowards have evidence on their page that shows that they blacklist and are weak.
e - don’t know about main chat; but if it didn’t chase people off the site, bring it back - if people want to fight publicly, better their than here.
f - have i ever been here for when logs were around? Fon’tknow what a log is, so can’t comment.

By #595788 17,Sep,19 02:57
Make a rule that every member has to post a pic of their dick at least once a month or else they’re out, or at least can’t look at any other members pages until they do. There still seem to be some members out there who haven’t posted anything, or haven’t posted for ages.
By #578610 18,Sep,19 13:11
I won't chat unless they upload at least one pic.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 13:16 other posts 
Well,most of the time,as in my case,my dick has not changed.So why bother posting more pics of the same ol dick?
By #595788 18,Sep,19 18:16
Different poses? Different view angles? Different underwear?
By #569341 18,Sep,19 23:13
That’s a good idea; but there are many valuable members here that don’t post. We need more members, not less

By mr_blue [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 09:50 other posts 
Sort out the blacklist ...
I want to be able to see the pages of the people who ban me..
Why ? Cuz fakes ban me and I can't report their pics....
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 09:59 other posts 
I agree, to an extent.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 13:17 other posts 
I also agree.A real member banning you is acceptable.But a fake banning you just to screw you over,naw,not right,Should be able to weed them out.

By Dev01 [Ignore] 14,Sep,19 23:58 other posts 
Remove fuckwits...sorry couldn't help myself. I only turn into one if provoked.
By #569341 15,Sep,19 00:01
Which one, Dev? If it’s the one i think you are talking about; fuck yeah - my patience ran out with it last night after 6mths of incessant troll-stalking. I don’t know if i’m as 100% sure of the origins of said runt as you...but you’ve been around for a lot longer than me and dealt with who you think it is much more
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Sep,19 00:05 other posts 
Now my friend that's a trick question.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

I have been on here way to long to worry about ass hats. Calling my wife my sister didn't bother me but yvette took exception to it hence the pics
By #569341 15,Sep,19 00:18
6 months of 30 PMs and wall spammings a day... I offered it a free plane ticket to Sydney...the pathetic fuck started talking about guns like the cowardly, sad shit-kicker it is
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Sep,19 00:20 other posts 
Just put the pic on the banner bro to shame that cunt
By #569341 15,Sep,19 00:31
The thing has no shame, Dev - it’s a killer pic though (props to MrsDev) 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼🥃
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 00:11 other posts 
So no Indians

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off