Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

NEW IDEAS

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #569341 [Ignore] 14,Sep,19 23:49
Have you got any new ideas for the site? What are they (big/small/whatever)?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Dickventures [Ignore] 10,Oct,19 06:43 other posts 
For the photo contests:
Separate Titles and Descriptions.
Would like more in-depth descriptions for contests, instead of making a long-ass title

By #551147 01,Oct,19 16:40
I got a good one! 😀

How about an alert ⚠️ sent via the messaging system when someone new blacklists you. I mean... I can continue to click on my lil smiley face to check, but I dont always remember to do it daily. Don't have to include names just something like... "You've been blacklisted 😈"
How about dat?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Oct,19 09:00 other posts 
I would have too many alerts
By #551147 05,Oct,19 23:02
I think Mr.Admin ignored me...
By admin [Ignore] 06,Oct,19 07:31 other posts 
I don't like it for many reasons, but I added it as a premium feature. Should work next time you get blacklisted.
By #551147 06,Oct,19 15:35
Sweet! Making it a premium feature nice idea. Thank you!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Oct,19 20:35 other posts 
To admin, was your fix something only for "Scorps" or all premium members? I was blacklisted today by Penislover and did not receive an alert.

Oh my, I'm whining again....
By admin [Ignore] 06,Oct,19 23:19 other posts 
May be he blacklisted you before I made it. So far I can see Skittles received a notification about some member blacklisting him, so it must be working.
By #551147 07,Oct,19 02:54
What a shocker there! 😄😆🤣😂
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,19 23:26 other posts 
With regard to the Evaluation Panel, is it necessary for the referring member to know the name of each member and how they vote?

As I said in the recent upload on my page, member BuckFizz contacted me directly regarding my vote on his referral. His referral indicated that the member uploaded "Z00 pictures". I suspected that he meant "Stolen/Internet" pictures because as I recall, there were commercial pictures of shemales on the accused page. I responded to BuckFizz and got a second message which had a butthurt tone about it. To make a long story short, I was blacklisted. Tonight, I see that AverageCouple appears to have been contacted because of the way they voted (see the SAY SOMETHING column, they spent points to call him a "child"). *Regarding BuckFizz's referral, I probably would not have voted to delete the member that posted shemale pics because he was not attempting to deceive anyone. And yes, there are a number of profiles that do post internet pictures and until there are SPECIFIC GUIDELINES that EVERY MEMBER must adhere to, I cannot, in good conscious, vote to delete members for that reason.

This isn't the first time I've been contacted because of my vote, I was contacted a couple of weeks ago by a member who referred someone for deletion because the member was using his pictures without his permission. The referred member was sending the guy "tribute" pictures. While some folks really like tributes, here is an instance where this guy did not. Although this member did not blacklist me, he gifted me the "pissing dog".

I'm not "ashamed" of the way I vote and I'm sure that I always provide a reason why the member should be deleted OR why the member should not be deleted, unlike many of the voting members who do not.

Perhaps you could modify what the reporting member sees by just eliminating the voting member's name.
By admin [Ignore] 08,Oct,19 06:49 other posts 
It's fun to watch you suffer from the stupidity I suffered before I made the panel. But I did not make it just for my entertainment, I actually thought it would teach something to those who vote on the panel. But OK, from now on they won't receive names, it will say "a member".
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,19 09:01 other posts 
Thank you.

Care to share what you feel is the lesson to be learned by the voting members is? In the situation of the member reporting another member for using and/or posting pictures of him, which turned out to be "tribute" pictures, one or two members actually voted to delete. In my opinion, sending a tribute picture is NOT grounds for deletion.
By #601496 08,Oct,19 16:40
If it was, I'd be gone every other day. My question is, "why is the accused prevented from knowing his accuser?" What's more, if a member is going to be notified he has been blacklisted, shouldn't a member refered to the "committee" also be notified and given temp access to the complaint?
By admin [Ignore] 08,Oct,19 16:49 other posts 
Because it would help fakers a lot while barely helping anyone honest.
By #601496 08,Oct,19 17:02
Well, since it seems the same 10 or so members are the ones that keep the site "HONEST", if you only use member numbers then by process of elimination, in no time, it's easy to know who voted for or against deletion.
By #551147 08,Oct,19 16:04
That sucks! I actually made a friend by knowing who. In my opinion, if you do it or say it, then gotdamn own it! I'm just a few months away from being able to participate and don't really get much of what your speaking about, but I stand on what I suggest. My

By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 08,Oct,19 09:18 other posts 
Change the SYC side to SYP - (Show Your Pussy). Why you ask...….to attract more women of course.
By #601496 08,Oct,19 09:28
By mr_blue [Ignore] 08,Oct,19 09:45 other posts 
just use showitoff..
By #601496 08,Oct,19 10:55
And SYD to SYP too? (Show Your Pee-pee)

By MeeMee [Ignore] 15,Sep,19 08:14 other posts 
Maybe a 'Night Mode' or 'Dark Mode' option for the layout. Sometimes find the bright white background little sore on the eyes if use site in the evenings.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,19 08:32 other posts 
If I understood your concern correctly and you are using a phone or tablet, you should be able to go to SETTINGS and adjust for night mode.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Sep,19 08:44 other posts 
Change your browser settings..
By MeeMee [Ignore] 15,Sep,19 09:30 other posts 
I think i know what you are talking about but thats not the same as what i mean
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Sep,19 09:44 other posts 
Depends on what browser and operating system,but your browser will make the screen dark when there is white background.
By MeeMee [Ignore] 15,Sep,19 09:51 other posts 
I know it will but then some features of the site don't work or look as they should.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Sep,19 09:55 other posts 
/gqgpbp9eyhtipic.html

Things work ok in chrome browser....
By MeeMee [Ignore] 15,Sep,19 10:03 other posts 
Not the same. Just think it would be better if the site had its own rather than an outside extension or whatever doing it.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Sep,19 10:11 other posts 
It's not an extension it's in chrome settings...
And if it's not a dark/night mode, I guess chrome have it incorrect then

By MeeMee [Ignore] 15,Sep,19 10:19 other posts 
Google have it there way - ok fine. but this site doesn't work as well when using it. Would be nice for the site to have its own.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 06:14 other posts 
MeeMee, shut yer short hole lass! You are melting me head with yer nonsense
By MeeMee [Ignore] 22,Sep,19 18:21 other posts 
Really?
By #551147 22,Sep,19 18:41
Yeah, really! He melts easily. Afterall, he is a sugar coated candy...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Sep,19 09:28 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Sep,19 09:29 other posts 
@ MeeMee the Muppet: Yeah. Go put more Internet pics up Princess Muppet.
By #597476 25,Sep,19 12:27
what an asshole
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Sep,19 12:39 other posts 
Cunt Jeffy- I sent you a nice welcome to the site gift. Clean up yer page mate... it stinks!
By #574505 25,Sep,19 14:01
Skittles don't waste your points muppet
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Sep,19 14:49 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,19 15:06 other posts 
Gosh, you sent him a gift and less than 3 hours later, he's gone and Jamie is 50 points heavier!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Sep,19 15:43 other posts 
members you miss??
By #574505 25,Sep,19 16:59
Skittles
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Sep,19 22:13 other posts 
give me points for smashing that rat

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,19 19:28 other posts 
Perhaps there should be a category for TRIBUTES and/or COMPARISONS.

Currently, there is a picture uploaded in the "pussy" category of a SYD member paying homage to a SYC member. Why would he choose to upload under "pussy" instead of "dick" since it is 50/50? Hmmm....why not a TRIBUTE/COMPARISON category?

There are members that enjoy compassion type pics so they Photoshop their stuff with their friend's stuff. Hmmm....why not a TRIBUTE/COMPARISON category?

Actually, the TRIBUTE/COMPARISON category would work PERFECTLY for the members who enjoy posting pictures of their SYD/SYC friend(s) on their page, providing they have that friend's permission.
--------------------------------------- added after 17 hours

And I thought my idea was a decent idea.

By #578610 24,Sep,19 08:59
If a person associates with asshats, eventually, he becomes one too. That's what has happened to me. The last few years I forgot why I joined SYC. It was because of the good people I met here. Sadly, I got too involved with the politics in the forums. It got so bad that I convinced friends to join so I could get more influence. I'd like to try to get back to just having chats with old friends. So, today, not because Admin asked me to (he did not), nor because a certain group of people complained (they did), I adviced my friend I would not need her help anymore. I will not rely on Charlie (WetNoodle), Gerome, or Mike anymore, either.
I'm removing all blocks from all asshats. You want to trash my pages, go right ahead. I'm not giving up my right to fight anyone who maligns me. Fair warning.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 15:27 other posts 
What I would like to see implemented is the "system" deducting 10 points from a member who has the ball and falls to pass the ball in the PLAY BALL! feature.

/ball.php

Members can opt out if they don't want to play or don't understand the potential benefit or rules.
By #551147 21,Sep,19 15:39
DAMN GOOD IDEA RIGHT THERE!!

I bet them motherfuckers would get the idea to opt out then.

I would pass it to a particular jack-off that consistently won't pass it, simply because he doesn't like who passed him the ball.

Nevertheless, fine idea!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 16:32 other posts 
In case you hadn't noticed,some deliberately mess it up
That's why they don't opt out...
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 18:37 other posts 
Deliberately? WOW, and that is why there should be a 10 point point deduction, no?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 18:41 other posts 
Not ever notice that there are clans here? voting circle,call it what you will...
They see someone not in there clan,mess it up for others...

Game is ok as is.....a lot of people honestly don't know about it till after you have taken the ball....
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 18:46 other posts 
Well, yeah, I've noticed that there are clans, but clans that deliberately screw the PLAY BALL! feature. Tell me who they are, I wanna trash their page and smash 'em!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 18:51 other posts 
some play ball, just not with me.... that's how it goes...
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,19 13:54 other posts 
This is a copy and paste from my conversation with deepthroatlover . Although he seems a bit butthurt, he did not blacklist me as another did.

Sep 23, 08:45 bella!: bella! has taken the ball from you

Sep 23, 08:46 deepthroatlover: oh you were sneaky xD

Sep 23, 09:20 bella!: No, not sneaky, just playing the game. You had the "ball" for at least 60 minutes and failed to pass it to another member.

Sep 23, 09:39 deepthroatlover: yeah i noticed that when you took it away xD

Sep 23, 09:39 deepthroatlover: still, you coukd have asked me and i would pass it to you xD

current server time is: Sep 23, 13:54, deepthroatlover seems to be off-line
By #551147 22,Sep,19 18:37
This leopoldij is a prime example of someone who will foul the ball, simply because he doesn't like you. Douchebaggery at it's finest! HIM! Dumb
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Sep,19 14:25 other posts 
Yep he did that to me one time
By admin [Ignore] 23,Sep,19 16:59 other posts 
Well, at least I have learned something new about human behavior from this...
By #551147 24,Sep,19 05:19
Yeah... He's a REAL DICK, amongst other things.

Now, can we get the penalty for NOT passing it, considering there is an option to opt out?
By admin [Ignore] 24,Sep,19 07:53 other posts 
I'm not talking about leo, I'm talking that one should always consider that in any cooperative interaction (for example real life business) there may be people who intentionally ruin the process without any gain aside from moral satisfaction.

As for the penalty - I can't impose penalty on people who may not be even aware what they should do. I have no way of determining automatically if members do not pass the ball intentionally or because they did not notice it was passed to them or don't understand what it means. The game was not meant to be an endless automatic source of points for select few. It was meant as a little something to slightly increase engagement. If you pass a ball to someone you don't know, you may chat with them and explain and may be gain a new friend in the process. If you don't do that - don't complain about the outcome.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Sep,19 01:14 other posts 
Hold my balls Bella

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off