She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

WORLD WAR TWO - 80 YEARS

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by routemaster [Ignore] 03,Sep,19 04:38  other posts
It is 80 years today, 3rd September 2019, that World War Two began. Please take a moment or two to remember all those who sacrificed their lives for us and all those who lost their lives in the air raids. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.hiding it for 60 years   2.Open Marriages/Relationships   3.Cubs Win! Cubs Win!   4.LISA MARIE PRESLEY DIES AT 54   5.PATSY CLINE, 60 YEARS  

Comments:
By Mowgli999 [Ignore] 04,Sep,19 14:36 other posts 
Top post, routemaster

By #595788 04,Sep,19 02:40
Here’s a tribute to those brave boys of the 1940’s far away from their wives and girls.
[deleted image]
By routemaster [Ignore] 04,Sep,19 05:48 other posts 
This was meant to be a serious topic
By phart [Ignore] 04,Sep,19 09:24 other posts 
sadly,this forum has very few people that are capable of being serious.

By #578610 04,Sep,19 07:17
In those days the air force was part of the army. My Dad flew as navigator on small patrol bombers in the Pacific. He was part of the Army Air Corp. He survived. Many did not. Today I see those lawn figurines of a soldier on one knee praying over a dead buddy. I wonder if the home owner knows what the real sacrifice feels like to those who survive. I wonder if they have that figurine to honor the brave fallen or just to brag that he is one of the group. I hope it's the first. My Dad flew the flag every holiday, every time we needed to honor a great american, every time there was a catastrophe. According to him, he was just another "Joe" who did what was needed. He was my hero,

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Sep,19 08:44 other posts 
Only the air raids?
By phart [Ignore] 03,Sep,19 19:02 other posts 
Well,I don't think he is ignoring the rest but if you were in the military,you knew you were going to war and there was a chance of dieing.
As a citizen trying to get along in your daily lives,and suddenly bombs just start dropping from the skys killing your neighbors and friends,it was a shock to people not trained to deal with it.As the folks in europe were eating breakfast 1 morning,the next morning there was dead bodys and burned buildings and soilders ordering them around. Nothing the average citizen is prepared for.

By Vita [Ignore] 03,Sep,19 13:52 other posts 
nice of you !

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off