Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Nervous to show cock?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #589692 [Ignore] 20,Aug,19 04:14
Any guys ever get nervous showing your dick especially for the first time to another guy? Even if it’s someone you know. I know I had a hard time with this in my teens still urinal shy when there’s no dividers

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.First time bi.   2.am i worth a fuck .an or women)   3.Nervous about posting   4.Curious but NERVOUS   5.Nervous first cock experience about to happen.  

Comments:
By #652988 27,Dec,21 10:08
I like to show off my dick

By Louis [Ignore] 26,Jul,20 07:22 other posts 
It was in the shower and locker room in school when I realized how much I like looking at cocks and being seen naked. Consequently, I'd always get a hard on.

By #1102 25,Jul,20 23:13
in 6th grade had to change in locker room fo pe i was embarrassed had my mom give me a note not to have to do it

By overeight [Ignore] 21,Mar,20 11:50 other posts 
I wonder curiously just how a unisex lockeroom in a gym would go over in the US. I understand thaley actually have some places over I Europe where the showers and dressing rooms are wide open and unisex so men and women shower in the same gang shower and dress in the same locker room. I just wonder if this would promote a little more understanding of the other sexes body to the public or would it just be a pervfest or cause lots of sexual assault cases. In a mature environment it could be a nice learning tool for both sexes if people weren't so Victorian age minded on their view of sex. I mean yes it would be normal for men to get an erection if they see a woman who is sexy with an incredible body rubbing herself all over taking a shower and I'm sure women might get a little hot watching a sexy fit guy wash his cock in the shower but I think it would allow both sexes to have a little more respect and adoration to the other but not be so offended by nudity. I know it wouldn't be a good thing for school age kids though I have a little experience there. When I was like 14 I went with another sister to visit my sister in college. Well she lived in a coed dorm. Well it was time for me to get a shower so I asked my sister ok so your dorm is coed where is the guys showers. She lived directly across the hall from the girls shower on the first floor. She said oh well dont worry about going two floors up just let me check to be sure this shower is empty. She walked in and checked it out and nobody was in the bathroom at all. So I went in and being only 14 and male in a girls bathroom I was a little apprehensive. Well I walked down to the last stall just in case a girl came in. Well I hop in the shower and of course they are pretty open and had clear shower curtains. Well I'm in there thinking wow a chic could just walk in on me and get naked. So needless to say at that age I popped up hard as a rock and pulsating. Just then I heard the door across from the door by my sisters room open and someone come in. Then I heard a girl humming a tune and started singing. She didn't pay much attention and just got naked and hopped in the shower. Well me being my age and knowing this girl was naked and me being naked and hard as hell i was curious. So I stepped out of my shower and walked out to try and get me a peek. Hey I was a teen and it was a hot college chic. Well I got out far enough I could see through the clear curtain. Well being stunned that I was looking at a live hot baked girl she noticed me when she turned around and she snatched her curtain open and saw me standing there naked and rock hard. She said as she covers herself who the hell are you and what are you doing in the girls shower. I said oh I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm and told her my sisters name s brother and she told me to come in here and get a shower real quick and nobody usually comes in at this time of day. I'm sorry but I've just never seen a live naked woman before. She said oh oh really hmmm ok. She opened her curtain and let me watch her shower but told me dont you dare get any closer you just stand right there and watch and you can stay ok. I was so damn excited I was like cool so she took her a sexy shower in front of me knowing I was going to have to rub one out. So once I couldn't stand it I said well thanks for letting me watch. I walked back to my shower srltill going and starts stroking it hard and fast and then my curtains was pulled open. She was standing only a foot or two away from me and me stroking it. I stopped and she said oh no no no you got to watch me in the shower now I get to watch you keep going. I stood there and jacked off while she watched me. And once she saw me shoot off she said now you have a hot story about visiting your sister at college now get dry and dressed and lets forget about this until you get back to your school at home deal. I said deal. I know she told other girls in the dorm what happened because they all were realm nice to me and coming on to me after that just trying to tease me. That girl from the shower turns out was the virgin of the dorm and she was the most reserved one in the dorm. She showers at that time of the day because she usually got the bathroom to herself so it was really both our first experience with the opposite sex and both of us being naked together. Made me feel privileged in a way.
By tb1 [Ignore] 21,Mar,20 15:03 other posts 
Good story
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 25,Jul,20 19:05 other posts 
thats awesome

By #621517 25,Jul,20 16:21
Not to guys but certainly to a woman. I remember the first time I showed my hard up cock to a naked woman I was about to fuck I was very nervous. She was nude and didn’t seem shy at all.

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 21,Mar,20 08:52 other posts 
When I was younger I was cock shy but the older I got not so much
By german_guy [Ignore] 21,Mar,20 14:31 other posts 
same here
By tb1 [Ignore] 21,Mar,20 15:00 other posts 
Me too
By doedeldi [Ignore] 25,Jul,20 10:24 other posts 
The same to me.

By #622438 25,Jul,20 06:12
No I wasnt.Everyone whom I showed my dick liked it.

By overeight [Ignore] 21,Mar,20 11:03 other posts 
The only time I had a problem was back when I was 11 and had to shower in the gym at school. Lots of guys were in puberty and I hadn't gotten there yet but we all had to shower together. However during the summer I went through puberty and grew and got hair. Since then I haven't had a bit of problems being nude in front of anyone at all. Doesn't matter to me what they see. As long as a guy isn't trying to grab me I'm cool. Dont mind if a woman wants to grab me though. Nothing against anyone gay but its just not my thing.

By #612667 21,Mar,20 08:23
Well must be time to let it swing in the breeze if people se its cool and at end of the day if they see it dont matter as the only opinion that matters is youres i think you have nice cock so let it out an show it off

By new2day [Ignore] 04,Mar,20 09:05 other posts 
As a teen, just turning a teen at school I was one of the youngest in the class, and at that age, every month seemed to count! So I avoided post gym showers and went straight home since it was always the final class of the day.

College and uni days, never had any issues, it was common to share gang style showers with friends and strangers alike. My previous workplace gave subsidised gym membership, so I saw many friends and work colleagues naked, and them me of course.

Looking back it was entirely natural to strip off and shower, wouldn't bother wrapping a towel around myself to/from the showers either. These days its all shyness and shower cubicles, too many grow up being ashamed of their bodies.

By #64328 21,Aug,19 09:24
Jr high showers after PE was a coming of age for many guys. That anxious feeling being totally naked around others normal for most
By #292697 21,Aug,19 09:34
So true just never put much thought in it back then
By #64328 03,Mar,20 11:36
That anxious feeling also became somewhat of a thrill when others saw me totally naked.

By louther [Ignore] 19,Sep,19 12:56 other posts 
I’m not usually shy about it now as an adult. Of course as a boy in middle school I was nervous that first time in the locker room, but you never know how you’re going to measure up or who might make you the joke of the day.

I was pretty used to nudity early though my dad was often naked at home and never closed doors when changing or even pissing. It was nothing to go into the bathroom while he or my mom showered and I never really covered up at home either. I was often in my undies or naked going to/from the shower.

By #588327 19,Sep,19 07:18
One thing guys are never showed is how to be naked and relaxed. We are told for the most part we have hide our cock and balls. Because other people can't handle seeing them or our naked body. That's not true because people can be naked in locker rooms. If we make everything seem sexual then guys can't even feel comfortable in locker rooms or urinals. I wish I knew that as a teen. It would have made things a lot easier

By jumbu [Ignore] 15,Sep,19 23:31 other posts 
not me, i want as many ladies to see my dick, i get a lot of sexy comments from women about how big my dick is and they want to suck it or have sex with me
By #551147 16,Sep,19 00:16
Not at this site you haven't... 😄😆🤣😂
By jumbu [Ignore] 16,Sep,19 01:50 other posts 
oh yes i have gotten lots of them, your right, there are not too many women, but i had a several the first thing they say is "you got a big dock" or "I want to suck you dick".
By jumbu [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 00:48 other posts 
oh yes i have from a lot of females
By #589692 18,Sep,19 01:01
I bet they love it
By jumbu [Ignore] 19,Sep,19 00:53 other posts 
yes they do,you would not believe how many and what they say

By thebeewolf [Ignore] 27,Aug,19 20:26 other posts 
Never liked to show my penis in locker room style situations. It's a grower NOT a shower. But ironically when a guy wants to suck my dick I don't feel weird about him seeing a small soft size. I figure it's HIS job to make it larger. I think they're usually surprised the first time at how much bigger it gets. Never had a problem showing women because usually by the time they were going to see it I was already harder than Chinese algebra, so no worries.

By biggripper1 [Ignore] 23,Aug,19 11:47 other posts 
Have not really been naked in front of anyone for a while, until last week. Was at swimming and came to get dressed. A guy , around 30 was totally naked, a few others in changing room but they had swimming trunks on. I decided to get naked as well. Have never felt so good for a long time naked. It is a weekly swim so hoping he will strip every week but no chance of anything else happening.
--------------------------------------- added after 96 hours

saw his cock again mmm but sadly he is not coming back so thats it for a while anyway

By bil47 [Ignore] 23,Aug,19 08:19 other posts 
Group showers after school athletics, starting in the 7th grade. I was anxious before the first time, but immediately comfortable to see that my equipment was "normal", and I liked to see and be seen.

By bikev [Ignore] 23,Aug,19 03:26 other posts 
Never shy to show my cock. It feels so natural to just strip off. Like to show at the urinal and see what others have to offer.

By #588327 21,Aug,19 06:11
Sometimes the people we know are the most judgemental. So being naked around then is not comfortable

By #588327 20,Aug,19 04:48
On one side our dicks are private. On the other side we all have one so it's supposed to me normal. Kind of a double standard. Same thing with urinals, at home we pee in private. Then we are suppose to be comfortable at urinals with complete stranger peeing next to each other with our dicks and balls out.
By #518391 20,Aug,19 05:02
I have less of a problem being nude with a complete stranger than with someone I know and with whom I haven't been nude before
By #589692 20,Aug,19 05:04
Yes I feel the same way. I get so nervous showing my hairy body for the first time to someone I know relative or friends or whoever
By #588327 20,Aug,19 05:49
Aren't we all told it's wrong growing up to see others naked or to be seen naked ? Learning to be naked and comfortable is something we never experience or see people naked and relaxed. So it a big deal when teens have to do it. It was for me
By #518391 20,Aug,19 06:03
I was brought up to think that it was natural to be seen naked or see other naked in an appropriate situation, ie locker room or showers at school or sports club, so I am very accustomed to being naked in company...and in saunas in Germany and Scandinavia nudity is compulsory (for hygiene reasons-- clothing is dirty!) and men and women mix without any problems...and one sees all sizes and shapes!
By #588327 21,Aug,19 05:56
That sounds like a great way to be brought up

By #292697 20,Aug,19 09:21
Nervous is a given because of Insecurity of my size and being judged at least in a one one one situation
By #518391 21,Aug,19 02:54
I used to be concerned about my small size when I stripped off but I don't worry any longer...

By CreativeOne [Ignore] 20,Aug,19 09:15 other posts 
Never be nervous ... Nudity around others ... should be a very natural thing

By #595788 20,Aug,19 06:24
I still remember how nervous I was the first time I got naked with other boys in the showers after school sports. We all soon got used to it though. Then we all started to get interested in each other’s dicks and liked showing our sex kit off.

By #518391 20,Aug,19 04:26
Yes, I know what you mean...and more difficult when you're one to one...easier when there's a group of guys in the locker room.
By #589692 20,Aug,19 04:32
Definitely a lot more difficult when it’s one on one. Locker room.urinal. Sharing a bathroom, or bed room

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off