Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

My pubes

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #594036 [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 23:33
Need advice from you guys. I trim my pubic hair down to 1". Should I let it grow out to it's full 2" or trim it down shorter than 1" or does it look good like it is? Here's a pic. Please let me know what you think.

[deleted image]

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.ginger pubes   2.Grey Pubes?   3.Show Your Pubes!   4.Let's see some hot red pubes please !   5.thick pubes and short cock  

Comments:
By #621517 15,Jul,20 16:50
I think guys should let their pubes grow natural round their balls but keep their shafts smooth. Pubes tell anyone who’s interested that you’re sexually mature boy or girl. I like girls and boys to know that about me! Keep pubes natural.

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 15,Jul,20 16:27 other posts 

By overeight [Ignore] 09,Jul,20 00:14 other posts 
Honestly I started trimming years ago and finally started shaving after one gf suggesting it. Well I liked the feeling and sensitivity it gave me. However just lil your face shaving only makes it thicker and harder to trim. So went once or twice to a couple of places that took men for waxing and tried that at two different places. However the problem was before men waxing became common it was very expensive. Not to mention way back then women were super careful that they did all they could to not give you a boner while they did it and it took forever. I usually got like a rock hard stiffie and of course at the only two places in town that would do a man they put a heavy towel over your junk and peeled it back to peek and they wouldn't just let you may there in the buff and just do the job. So that to be honest left a few strips of hair here and there. So I was discouraged with it the few times I had it done. Then one friend of mine his wife owns a salon. I knew they at one time waxed folks,so I asked her and she said no I have the equipment and stuff to do it but we didn't get enough business doing that so we let the license go we didn't make enough money to dedicate a room and didn't have enough people wanting waxing. She told me to try another place in a closeby town here. So I went there after calling to verify they did men and they did. So I go there now and I love it. Not only do i get to go in and get completely nude without some heavy towel over me. But they have really attractive young ladies do the waxing. Not only are the ladies pleasant but of course I do usually get a nice woodie while they do it and they rub the area down with oil after they get done. Sometimes their faces are onl a couple of inches from my cock too and to be honest its a little erotic and enjoyable. But I dont really do it for looks as much as I also get the butt strip done doesn't cost anymore and it is so much cleaner and so much cooler especially in the summer. I'm actually glad that waxing men has gotten way beyond a woman pulling a towel back to do little parts at a time and trying to pretend she isn't checking your package out. Its a lot better now she just walks in and its right there not hidden or anything she can see just what she is doing and is just used to seeing guys junk all day so its no big deal like way back years ago the first few times I had it done. Thats progress for you,went from not wanting to see your Willie and barely touching it at all and missing half the hair up to now they just grab it and swing it around side to side up on your belly down then pick up your balls to get under them all the way up to grabbing it and sliding hands up and down it and all around to see if they missed stubble and once they are done they rub a little oil on you and give you a gratuitous little mini jack grab it with there hand and stroke you a few times to get the oil all over. Dont get me wrong they don't just grab you and start a handjob or anything but you might think for a minute or so they are about to. Its a lot different than it used to be.

By #1102 05,Jul,20 16:03
its all good how u do it me shave some

By steve8211 [Ignore] 06,Aug,19 09:08 other posts 
Shave it in the summer and let it grow in the winter

By #595788 03,Aug,19 11:28
Heres my hairy monster.

[deleted image]
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 04,Aug,19 23:36 other posts 
You grow an excellent bush
By #595788 05,Aug,19 03:11
Thanks mate
By #518391 05,Aug,19 05:27
That's proper 'man-bush'....like a guy should be...we're meant to be hairy down there!

By pifad [Ignore] 03,Aug,19 13:47 other posts 
I like a natural bush
By #582785 04,Aug,19 17:40

By #588327 04,Aug,19 17:13
I think trimmed looked better. Guys trim their face hair. Why not your pubes, nobody want hair in their mouth. It also shows how nice your cock and balls are. It more inviting if someone is going to play with you cock and balls. So they can feel you skin more and you can feel more if all the hair is not in the way.

By knewbi [Ignore] 04,Aug,19 15:06 other posts 
I generally query the guy or girl that will be playing with mine. If they like it long I leave it alone, trimmed, I trim it. Shaved then that is what I do. After all, it is my potential cock sucker that I am trying to please.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 03,Aug,19 11:04 other posts 
Let it grow, natural is better

By RussinPa [Ignore] 03,Aug,19 09:27 other posts 
A little trim would look nice.

By #594276 03,Aug,19 08:47
love hairy cocks and bodies, very sexy keep the bush

By #518391 03,Aug,19 06:00
This is my 'wild garden'[deleted image]

By #518391 03,Aug,19 06:00
Let it grow wild and natural, just trim the longest hair so they don't get trapped in the shaft skin which bunches up to your helmet rim. Men are meant to be wild and hairy!

By #551147 03,Aug,19 05:28
You wouldn't let your yard look like that... Mow the grass, it's much more aesthetically pleasing.

By #595788 03,Aug,19 02:34
Looks good just the way it is!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off