Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What age was you when you touched or sucked your first dick?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by HJ_buddy [Ignore] at 02,Aug,19 17:33  other posts
I was to young! That's why I LOVE COCK!

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By chubbyloves [Ignore] at 29,May,20 21:17 other posts 
I was 11. He saw his 14 year old sister sucking me. Played the "I'm going to tell Unless" He gave me my first full BJ, and he had me return the favor. see my blogs

By ThickBigDick [Ignore] at 29,May,20 18:53 other posts 
Skype Soi 7 if you ever want to hear the complete jerk off buddy stories. I was 12 my friend 17 the first guy. My dick was 4 inches his was 5 inches i was so jealous at first.Soon he noticed mine was getting longer and fatter every month within less than a year my dick grew 4 inches to what it is now. it made us super horny watching it getting longer by the month.
By pokemythroat [Ignore] at 29,May,20 20:53 other posts 
wait a minute, 8 inches long at 13? mine was 4 inches then and around the same size as most kids in the locker room, though i don't remember seeing any nearly big enough to be 8 inches hard, I don't think?

By biguyfunn [Ignore] at 29,May,20 19:22 other posts 
13-14 with a school friend on the last camp of the yr,curiosity got the better of us

By ANGEL1227 [Ignore] at 29,May,20 12:40 other posts 
14 when my uncle finally agreed to teach me sex
By Jamie [Ignore] at 29,May,20 19:00 other posts 
No way..
By ANGEL1227 [Ignore] at 29,May,20 19:05 other posts 
Way. I nagged (deduced him without knowing what to do)

By davesdick [Ignore] at 29,May,20 09:24 other posts 
12 pretty naïve then did later in teens knew more

By Bislut88 [Ignore] at 29,May,20 07:01 other posts 
I was 8 when my friend older brother put his dick down my throat my friend and his parents where out of and his 18 your old rick was he had me come over and he take me to his room drop and put on my knees put dick my and before I started suck he pissed in my mouth then grabbed the back my head slam his 7 in dick down my throat unit he filled my throat with a warm load of cum that day turn in to a cock slut

By pokemythroat [Ignore] at 23,May,20 02:06 other posts 
way too late for me, early 30's, didn't take long to get hooked

By Ryry69 [Ignore] at 22,May,20 02:30 other posts 
Me and my best friend at the time would go in my room and lay in my bed. I was 6 and he was 7 and although neither of us could cum we would suck and lick each others little cocks forever it seemed

By Wipperman [Ignore] at 16,May,20 05:31 other posts 
My first time was when I first precumed it was with my school pal we were playing around sexually in my bedroom we were about 15 at the time I could feel some dampness in my pants as we started to rub each other through our pants we were both getting hard I then unzipped him and got his cock out and it was so fat and hard and with a really thick vein it excited me so much I then precumed more as he unzipped me and got my cock out and said how beautiful and big it was which excited me so much he then licked the thick precum from my then very hard cock and we then undressed and got on to the bed and played with each others cocks and sucked each other off and masturbated each other until we both came together so strongly there was cum everywhere , it was a time I always remember !
By tb1 [Ignore] at 16,May,20 07:07 other posts 
Good times
By liketoedge [Ignore] at 16,May,20 14:55 other posts 
Those innocent time were super exciting. I have some great memories of those times
By HJ_buddy [Ignore] at 18,May,20 10:14 other posts 
I agree with you bud.
I also looked at your pic,
I really like the way your cock head is shaped !,
I wish mine looked like that.
By liketoedge [Ignore] at 18,May,20 12:47 other posts 
Thanks, I appreciated your blogs. I'm always up for a chat

By jimMill [Ignore] at 18,May,20 10:38 other posts 
I was a freshman in high school and a class mate came over one Fri nite and we camped out in my backyard. Mark was same age as me and he brought some Playboy magazines. After looking at them for a bit, we both were hard and Mark said, "Let's strip"
I said OK and we did. First time I ever saw another guy's cock. It looked huge to me and Mark then said we ought to jerk each other off and we did. After that he took my cock in his mouth and sucked me off then I did same to him.
Next weekend we camped out again and this time my sister, Marilyn climbed out of her bedroom window and came into our tent and took off her pajamas and proceeded to suck Mark's cock, after he came in her mouth she sucked me off also. We both went down on her and Marilyn came to both of us.

By bigshep [Ignore] at 09,May,20 14:40 other posts 
I was 6 when my neighbor of the same age started playing around with each other. A few days later we started sucking each other. I am in my early 70's and still love sucking cock and eating pussy.
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] at 09,May,20 20:43 other posts 
Wow hot story man
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ [Ignore] at 17,May,20 19:19 other posts 
My experience is the same except that I didn't suck one until 12.

By Lycrathong [Ignore] at 17,May,20 15:27 other posts 
I was 13 when I was seduced by a schoolfriend. We sucked each other off regularly for over 3:years

By dicklick4u [Ignore] at 16,May,20 02:06 other posts 
7/8 my cousin and some neighbors

By uncut1944 [Ignore] at 12,May,20 14:29 other posts 
I was 8 and my cousin was 7 we would take turns sucking each other.

By ramminggull [Ignore] at 12,May,20 11:19 other posts 
I mean literally touched probably 10 or 11 during a 'show and tell' that most boys did at that age. First time sexually I was 21 - late bloomer - met up with some guy from the internet who was in his 30's who was married bi-curious. He worked for the college I was at and had keys to a sports locker room that was not being used (it was summer). I loved it and never turned back.

By sweetdevil [Ignore] at 11,May,20 10:02 other posts 
I was 13 on a school; camping trip and shared a tent with the gym teacher who was 30ish first night I was in y sleeping bag when he came into the tent and switched a battery lamp on with is back to me he took off his tracksuit and stood there in his y fronts I was watching him and realised he was wanking !
he turned towards me when I saw his enormous cock rock hard he saw me and asked me what I was doing
I said ive not seen one so big sir he laughed and said I bet you enjoy wanking and before I knew it he bent down unzipped my sleeping bag and pulled my y fronts down where my hard cock was poking out of them
he started to wank me then omg he sucked me off then he stopped and knealt between my legs and wanked his hard cock and spurted fucking loads of spunk all over my cock n balls
he then resumed sucking and licking his cum off me I cant tell you how I was feeling it was awesome the I had the strangest feeling and as he continued to suck my hard cock I spunked in his mouth he swallowed every drop
I was really pissed off as this was the first time I had cum and I never saw it shoot I just felt it shoot
well after that every morning and evening he would wank and suck me dry I also got to suck his cock ………...that's why today I love guys who cum on my cock then suck it off

By Thongboy90 [Ignore] at 11,May,20 09:53 other posts 
10 or so for touching. You can read the story over on my blog. Still haven't sucked one but plan to change that soon

By earthy [Ignore] at 11,May,20 08:49 other posts 
I was about 8 when I jerked off my step brother the first time. I walked in while he was jerking off. He asked me to take my clothes off and do it for him.

By TX_Dude [Ignore] at 10,May,20 08:27 other posts 
9 for me. It was an older family member. He was in his 30s. Then me and a cousin used to play with each other for the time I was about 11 to 17 years old. He was about 5 years older than me.

By 3fdfd [Ignore] at 09,May,20 23:09 other posts 
75 ... met a local guy on an on-line site. He was the very first non-medical male to ever touch my dick. His was the first I ever touched. His was the first ever in my mouth. His mouth was the first guy's mouth it went into. Guess I was late getting started.
By tb1 [Ignore] at 10,May,20 01:38 other posts 
Me too

By itsnotreallyme [Ignore] at 09,May,20 13:01 other posts 
Think when I was 19, thought I'll try it and see if I liked it

By Hornycock42077 [Ignore] at 09,May,20 04:47 other posts 
I was about 10, but I wasn't forced, and I enjoyed it.

By #600026 at 23,Sep,19 04:28
I was like 8 was with my older cousin he was like maybe 16 I dont remember to much but just know i did sexual things alot i didn't mind though I liked it actually

By dgraff [Ignore] at 22,Sep,19 14:36 other posts 
I was 12 and it was an older boy he was 16
By Scorps [Ignore] at 22,Sep,19 18:47 other posts 
I was 13 and so was he... It was quite delightful!

By Narcan [Ignore] at 22,Sep,19 14:24 other posts 
Was too young to remember but that was just experimenting. I got my first proper (orgasm) suck when I was 23 by my best friend at the time

By #600236 at 22,Sep,19 13:00
I was 10 and it was my dads co worker who was 32

By brewer45 [Ignore] at 22,Sep,19 10:25 other posts 
11 or 12. My buddy and I, both the same age at the time, would play with each other's cocks whenever we had the chance. Unfortunately I haven't played with another since.

By Cum1coat4my3throat5 [Ignore] at 22,Sep,19 02:51 other posts 
I was 15 and I sucked his cock at least two to five times damn near every weekend for two years. Loved every inch and every slurp of every blowjob.

By #599860 at 21,Sep,19 12:01
I was 8y old and my cousin also. We started playing doctor games... over 3 years. xD

By #599868 at 21,Sep,19 09:20
I was 10 when I got to suck my first cock.He was the 14 year old son of the friends my parents were out to dinner with, he was watching me and my sisters. They lived a few homes down from ours so I got to suck his cock on a regular basis after that first encounter, lucky me!!

By lawrenceo [Ignore] at 14,Sep,19 06:53 other posts 
I was 11 when someone first played with my cock and gave me an orgasm (dry).

By dainel [Ignore] at 07,Sep,19 14:42 other posts 
9yrs old with cousin same age

By #590925 at 11,Aug,19 15:41
I was around 16 when I touched my friends dick for a first time.He started masturbate in front of me.So i did too.Then i grabbed his hard dick.Felt good.

By fatcock66 [Ignore] at 07,Aug,19 16:14 other posts 
5th grade. some guy wanted me to come over to study, his parents were gone and we were down in his basement. He just pulled his out and offered to let me touch it. I did. He wanted to see mine, so I did. He too had a foreskin

By #595926 at 07,Aug,19 14:26
I was nine

By cumonme1 [Ignore] at 06,Aug,19 06:41 other posts 
I was about 11yrs old when I first touched another guys cock (my uncle's/ brothers) but it wasn't until I was 60yrs old I sucked my first cock.

By jerrycums [Ignore] at 06,Aug,19 06:39 other posts 
i was 15,i am now 70 and love cocks and pussy

By thicknsmooth [Ignore] at 06,Aug,19 00:19 other posts 
I was 8 years old me and another boy same age stripped our clothes out in the woods and played with each other touching each other’s bodies and sucking on each other I loved every second of it and that’s how it started for me I never stopped enjoying the beauty of sucking a cock

By Maverick1 [Ignore] at 05,Aug,19 20:57 other posts 
My first time was when I was 14. Me and my best mate (didn't know eachothers sexual orientation) were in the same tent on a camp, we went to sleep with nothing happening untill I woke up to his mouth around my cock...I returned the favour and have been
sucking eachother off since

By knewbi [Ignore] at 04,Aug,19 15:02 other posts 
I was in my mid 50s when I sucked my first. I was very fortunate as it was a gay couple and got two hard cocks on my first time...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off