Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Funniest forum moments in syd history

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1  

Started by dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 07:15  other posts
Post your memory here mine is when former member Boyd sent a pizza to former member monted that was a classic moment

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Dev01 [Ignore] 25,Oct,20 02:34 other posts 
Yep, Johnny Amateur, eveready, myself and I think happy. We were in the office (skype) monted came on pissed as. After awhile up goes the window and just takes a piss like it was normal. I also remember John A a very good friend just disappeared from screen with a big crash.30 mins went by so I rang his wife. She said he was doing carpet angels Miss Johnny alot
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Oct,20 20:39 other posts 
and we found out that wheelchair old bag was his WIFE... not his mammy

And def miss JA!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 25,Oct,20 20:50 other posts 
True dat, Yes JA was awesome
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 15:34 other posts 
Wasn't that Bella!?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 10:10 other posts 
A paranoid, saggy granny

You and that sweaty hog Lix are both legendary boner killers here.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 10:49 other posts 
Skittles As opposed to you who has one bone in his ass and another in his mouth at all times. How do you ever talk, tinkerbell?
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 11:44 other posts 
First you have to have a bone. HAHAHA

By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jun,19 00:22 other posts 
So as an observation a newby came to the forum 3 years ago her name was twowarmmitts she spoke up in behalf of her friend lixsipsuckit it was obvious at that point what side of the street she walked on so my question is if the aussies are such great friends why did they not help her when she was under the gun so to speak
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 13:17 other posts 
She came by 4.5 yrs ago. Happy as a pussy in a male bath house. You all came over and told me how you liked me. Then I defended Lix from CC54 insult and I became saggy tits. Well you guys did not fare well either. Dgraff, the big bad biker wanna-be. Scorps, the straight guy homo, CC54, another homo. Bella! bitch extraordinariy
By #551147 28,Oct,20 16:27
I NEVER claimed to be "straight", your bad!
I've been "bi-sexual" since age 14.

For a proud Libtard your not supposed to be shaming gays, now are you? Just some more hypocrisy from a nut-case.

Now, go lick some more ass would ya!

Oh! Don't forget to read your message that Bella! left for you, right there ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 18:01 other posts 
Honey, I'm BI. You are HOMO THROUGH AND THROUGH. Not that it matters. If you want to show the world how different or alike your dick is to others, that's your choice. I'm thinking of your poor wife having to bear your children while you try to get your ass pregnant. You sure your kids are yours?
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 18:06 other posts 
And since when have you thought I'm a proud Libertad? My mind blows with the current and correct wind. All of you have put labels on me and never took the time to read me. You know why I'm a Biden supporter? It's because Trump is a degenerate slob that lies, cheats, and does nothing for this country. Wait, That's pretty much like you and the rest of Bitch Bella! crowd.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 18:32 other posts 
Bella! honey, you are a COWARD that can't face me even for 48 hours. I knew the gifts came indirectly from you. In the last few months ive changed my way of thinking. Surprisingly, I learned this from Sir HuxleyoftheLittleBalls. He advocated that if another member wanted to spend his points in an idiotic and childish way, why not let him? That's why I removed my blocks to all the trash on site, including you. But, getting back to you and me, you are a bitch....a royal bitch....and I can say that without spending any points. You now put bounties on other members heads. Way to go "I'm above all that", bitch. You are no better than Skittles, Freddy, or all that list of despicable members that Admin got rid of.
I may be saggy tits, or that crazy lady on the forums. You can make fun of my husband or my lover but the truth is, no matter how you and your ass kissing crowd think, I'm real and happy when I log off. YOU ARE A CRAZY BITCH. DID YOU HEAR? YOU ARE A COWARDLY, CRAZY BITCH.
BTW, SO ARE YOUR ASS KISSERS AND NO, BITCHES DESCRIBES THEM JUST RIGHT. ARRIVEDERCI, BITCH
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 15:45 other posts 
Since twowarm has recently mentioned me in the forum, it is possible that she mentioned me here. It's only a guess since your original post was made 16 months ago and is now at the top with no visible post(s) beneath, at least I am not able to see anything.

To twowarm, you've uploaded memes directed to me where you've called me a "bitch", you've taken pictures of other members and used them in the forum to insult them, too. To coerce a member to deliberately post a picture in my STUFF thread was one of your new lows. Hey, I figured if you could do it, so could I, but I NEVER thought my request would be so well received and the response so overwhelming. Enjoy your gifts!

And as huxley999 would say, ha fucking ha!

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 08:26 other posts 
I believe that was a legend that was conveyed by admin. I wonder if there's anyone around that knows whether this story is indeed factual?
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 08:38 other posts 
Fiction or true it’s still funny as hell I bet monted about shit himself
By 2nice [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 09:17 other posts 
It happened.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 09:30 other posts 
I thought so to classic
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 10:18 other posts 
How do YOU know it happened, are you MONTED or were you the sender?
By admin [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 10:02 other posts 
Monted actually complained about that to me directly. He did not know who did it, indeed, but he was really scared then.

As for who did it - Skittles (Boyd) later openly bragged it was him. Though some say it was actually EvilFairy (AngelOfDeath) and Skittles was just dating her at the time. Hard to know the truth when every second member here is a pathological liar.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 10:58 other posts 
oh the rumours!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 25,Oct,20 02:22 other posts 
It could not have been Skitz or Angel, we were all on Skype

BTW he still blames me
No one is safe
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 10:07 other posts 
No one!

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 27,Oct,20 18:11 other posts 
[deleted image]

Bella! new toy?

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Oct,20 18:57 other posts 

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 11:01 other posts 
I will have to say when the legendary Indian, Pincushion was running around here pissed off about Vesse's garden..

Who would make such an awesome fake??
By 2nice [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 11:39 other posts 
Oh gee, I wonder...
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 11:42 other posts 
And these were just the profiles that you admitted to.

/forum/thread.php?id=27060
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 11:44 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 11:46 other posts 
There were so many, you can't even remember.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 11:55 other posts 
See I knew this thread would get some response
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Jun,19 21:44 other posts 
My fakes for the most part, had specific roles and purpose. A large majority were engineered to trigger outrage and disgust.

It worked.

Stick-of-butter was a good one too

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Jun,19 21:42 other posts 
That time when someone posted JohnS pics on his beloved movie projectionist site...

By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jun,19 23:16 other posts 
I remember lixsipsucket telling admin she was afraid for her life because she thought I had ties to biker bands in Australia the only ties I hav to Australia is on here I have no ambition to ever visit that country they ruined it for me I can’t even eat at out back steakhouse because I’m worried they might spit in my food and then yet I find out Leo jacks off in peoples food and drinks
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Jun,19 21:41 other posts 
OMG yes!! What a weak cunt she is.

By #592258 24,Jun,19 02:18
When Monted opened up his window and took a pisser. That old window licker was always good fer a laugh.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Jun,19 21:41 other posts 

By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jun,19 17:12 other posts 
I remember hot pockets having a meltdown at 4 in the morning and wanted to meet cc54 in a park at dusk for a show down
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,19 17:22 other posts 
I bet you a dollar that the meeting doesn't happen, even with lunch on the table....
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jun,19 18:49 other posts 
Hahaha they won’t show I’m sure of that there all show and no go

By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 12:00 other posts 
I haven’t heard nothing on John s or lix yet
By 2nice [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 12:41 other posts 
Mostly because they were/are not funny.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 14:14 other posts 
Yeah- that time Lix made everyone laugh... oh wait.
By #551147 21,Jun,19 14:15
Well... If it was wince, that would be a different story... 😀
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 15:13 other posts 
Please do tell

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 11:46 other posts 
FairyDust making the profile SeaWitch using Luv69's pics. EPIC

Those photoshop pics of Luv in fucked up mermaid regalia were hilarious.

The double down bonus was someone stealing Luv's name when she deleted.
By 2nice [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 12:46 other posts 
I don’t remember that, but I can only imagine. Fairy has had me rolling many times with her shopped pics.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 14:13 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 10:51 other posts 
It will be interesting to find out if the Pussy_Noodle's will meet up with the CountryCouple54 for lunch on Sunday. I have a feeling that her big ideas aren't as BIG as her mouth.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 11:43 other posts 
No way she rolls out unless there's an Uber for invalids.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 11:45 other posts 
Like I said about her, just a BIG MOUTH.....
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jun,19 11:57 other posts 
Hahaha now we’re talking I knew her name would pop up

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off