Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#17

Started by #578610 [Ignore] 19,Jun,19 13:20
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. WE ARE A COUPLE. I'M HOTPUSSY, MY HUSBAND IS WETNOODLE. WE BOTH ARE BI AND WE BOTH ACCEPT EACH OTHER'S LOVERS. FEEL FREE TO SPECIFY, CUNT OR COCK TO WHOM YOU ARE DIRECTING YOUR POST.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #704634 11,Mar,24 13:57
Saggy Granny - Trouble at the Trailer Park

Special limited edition box set now available, be quick 🏃‍♀️, selling out fast 🔥

👉 /blogs/56807.html 👈

Luv Always
Mongo 💖

By #704634 10,Mar,24 17:46
Take me off your blacklist you pathetic looser, come out & play you weak cunt
By PITBULL [Ignore] 10,Mar,24 20:22 other posts 
she won't. She said you hurt her feelings
By #704634 10,Mar,24 20:34
She doesn't have feelings, the cunt is a Commie, hiding behind her Iron Curtain
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Un-Block us CAT you weak useless Communist cunt

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 10,Mar,24 17:33 other posts 
Hey, Mongo, you stupid 💩, I see you have a following of 5. 🤣🤣😈
/polls/4772.html
--------------------------------------- added after 39 hours

eight now

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 02,May,21 20:33 other posts 
Article in Newsweek

Fox News anchor Chris Wallace confronted Senator Bill Cassidy, a Louisiana Republican, over his continued support for former President Donald Trump's signature 2017 tax cuts—pointing out that analyses show they largely benefited the wealthiest Americans and corporations while they are projected to add some $1.5 trillion to the national deficit over 10 years.

By #485312 28,Apr,21 05:36
only registered users can see external links

By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 04:50 other posts 
Some were around here I seen pictures of a nazi bitch and the Australian big foot

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 30,May,20 12:05 other posts 
[deleted image] ever seen a bigger pussy?
By #485312 25,Apr,21 18:09
yeah this one *lix*

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,May,20 12:42 other posts 
I THOUGHT THIS FROM GEORGE CARLIN HAS REVELANCE TODAY

SOMETHING TO PONDER: George Carlin

George Carlin's wife died early in 2008 and George followed her, dying in July 2008. It is ironic George Carlin - comedian of the 70's and 80's - could write something so very eloquent and so very appropriate. An observation by George Carlin:

The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but shorter tempers, wider Freeways, but narrower viewpoints. We spend more, but have less, we buy more, but enjoy less. We have bigger houses and smaller families, more conveniences, but less time. We have more degrees but less sense, more knowledge, but less judgment, more experts, yet more problems, more medicine, but less wellness.

We drink too much, smoke too much, spend too recklessly, laugh too little, drive too fast, get too angry, stay up too late, get up too tired, read too little, watch TV too much, and pray too seldom.

We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often.

We've learned how to make a living, but not a life. We've added years to life not life to years. We've been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street to meet a new neighbor. We conquered outer space but not inner space. We've done larger things, but not better things.

We've cleaned up the air, but polluted the soul. We've conquered the atom, but not our prejudice. We write more, but learn less. We plan more, but accomplish less. We've learned to rush, but not to wait. We build more computers to hold more information, to produce more copies than ever, but we communicate less and less.

These are the times of fast foods and slow digestion, big men and small character, steep profits and shallow relationships. These are the days of two incomes but more divorce, fancier houses, but broken homes. These are days of quick trips, disposable diapers, throwaway morality, one night stands, overweight bodies, and pills that do everything from cheer, to quiet, to kill. It is a time when there is much in the showroom window and nothing in the stockroom. A time when technology can bring this letter to you, and a time when you can choose either to share this insight, or to just hit delete.

Remember to spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not going to be around forever.

Remember, say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because that little person soon will grow up and leave your side.

Remember, to give a warm hug to the one next to you, because that is the only treasure you can give with your heart and it doesn't cost a cent.

Remember, to say, 'I love you' to your partner and your loved ones, but most of all mean it. A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt when it comes from deep inside of you.

Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday that person will not be there again.

Give time to love, give time to speak! And give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind.

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 05:23 other posts 
You should trying practicing what George preached
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 07:19 other posts 
You really think you know me?
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 07:33 other posts 
You have no idea who I am either
By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 08:03 other posts 
If we were who people think we are on here we would all be a bunch of complete assholes.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 08:07 other posts 
Absolutely
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 09:51 other posts 
Agreed

By #485312 23,Apr,21 16:38
I can see why he NEEDS a gun, he looks as weak as piss and would snap in two on those brittle little legs. well he doesn't need any muscles to hold that microscopic skin tag, I cant even call it a dick, or a cock, that would be insulting cocks. his penis looks more like a skin tag, holding a gun is the only way he can feel slightly like a man. *lix*
YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO SURE TAHT YOUR MESSAGE DIDNT REACH THE PERSON YOUR WERE TRYING TO 'ANNOY', SO I THOUGHT ID DO YOUR DIRTY WORK FOR YOU

By #485312 23,Apr,21 16:37
I can see why he NEEDS a gun, he looks as weak as piss and would snap in two on those brittle little legs. well he doesn't need any muscles to hold that microscopic skin tag, I cant even call it a dick, or a cock, that would be insulting cocks. his penis looks more like a skin tag, holding a gun is the only way he can feel slightly like a man. *lix*

By #485312 23,Apr,21 16:37

GOTTA MAKE SURE EVERYONE SEES WHAT YOU WANT THEM TOO *LIX*

By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Apr,20 22:03 other posts 
I liked when dick Cheney was running the country if he had a problem with some one he took them hunting and accidentally shot them
--------------------------------------- added after 50 seconds

He was definitely no dummy
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 06:51 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 09:50 other posts 
By #551147 12,Aug,20 14:03
Dick was THE MAN wasn't he!

🇺🇲 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇲
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 14:53 other posts 
Absolutely

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 27,May,20 10:50 other posts 
After Twitter Fact-Checks Donald Trump's Tweet, President Threatens to Close Down Social Media Platforms

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Apr,20 09:25 other posts 
FROM BELLA

When you determine why admin keeps you, please post it in a blog, I prefer that you don't post that crap here.

SO MUCH FOR "YOU CAN POST ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DISCUSS."
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

FROM SCORPS TO BELLA. OR AS THEY SAY, FROM THE ASS SMELLER TO THE SMELLY ASS,

Poor thing! She's still trying to outwit you... Or is it, impress the prominent members.

NOT YOU, THAT'S FOR SURE

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Apr,20 09:23 other posts 
BELLA

You are a freakin' looney toon! Yes, I have been blacklisted by 41 people under one profile. How many damn profiles and user names have you created?

You're a sad, sad lady that believes you spice things up in the Forum. Again, I don't need a co-host. As for you making the statement about similarities between Skittles and I "doing and saying and punctuating the same", again, ALL FABRICATION ON YOUR PART. You seem to be confusing me with your multitude of personas. Let me assure you of this, Skittles is much smarter, more resourceful, more clever and more creative than I OR YOU will ever be.
--------------------------------------- added after 20 seconds

YES, BELLA
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Yeah, that's it, I'm Skittles, I'm Freddy and I am bella! Yeah, I pay this site approximately $105 every 3 months and that's why admin tolerates me!

Damn! You must be on some hella good medication OR have you forgotten to take it?

Out of curiosity, were you spotted in a food line in Hialeah? Do you, Charlie, Gerome and Mike stagger yourselves in line so you can trick/fool the food pantry?

Just a heads up, you're wearing out your welcome.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

ANYTHING YOU SAY BELLA, BUT, WHY ISN'T SKITTLES SAYING IT?

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Apr,20 06:34 other posts 
I

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,Apr,20 16:39 other posts 
Bella said
The site rumor monger(s) apparently have been talking and have told other members that I am Skittles, that we are one and the same. From the "for what it's worth" department, NOT TRUE, just another lie.

But, have you ever seen them signed on to the site at the same time?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 01:45 other posts 
I've seen them. In fact, the only times (a handful of them) that bella appears in chat rooms is when skittles is there.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 04:53 other posts 
How nice of leopoldij to take time away from searching for fakes to respond and validate that he has spotted me in chat rooms at the same time Skittles was in there.

Chat rooms are really not my thing, however I have popped in every now and again to see what's going on. Most of the time I'm not there more than 10 or 15 minutes.

What brings a smile to my face is that YOU start so much of this crap just because you enjoy the blow back and attention.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 06:51 other posts 
Hey, how did you put it? This thread is for posting on any subject?

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Apr,20 17:01 other posts 
Tray Hollingsworth is anti-abortion, and supports defunding Planned Parenthood. He's an Indiana congressman.

Indiana congressman says he's willing to let more Americans die to save economy

I guess only the unborn have rights. Hypocrite
By phart [Ignore] 17,Apr,20 21:47 other posts 
All life has value.But some folks want to wait to open the world back up after a vaccine is found.
Well,considering this,
"Flu vaccine effectiveness for the 2018-2019 flu season was estimated to be 61% against all flu types in children aged between 6 months and 17 years, and 24% for all flu types in adult patients 50 years and older."
Even with a vaccine, alot of people will catch the virus until MOst of the worlds population gets it,recovers from it or dies. We can not hide forever.
Hard call to make.
Regardless if the country is opened this week or next year.There will be more cases. Dr Felchy or however you spell it, said the virus would be out there hunting us down.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 18,Apr,20 07:59 other posts 
I love how people equate the economy to the death score. The flue is a gradual process. The infectious rate is slow. You take this pandemic and stretch it out for two or three years and it would be manageable. In any respect, all of you that want the country to open, you be the canary. Hope you survive but if not, we get rid of some very dumb people.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Apr,20 17:49 other posts 
The tv news yesterday showed a 2 mile line of people waiting to get to a food pantry because they could not go to work and earn money to buy food for the family.
How long should the people be held down by the throat before the country opens back up?
By #188992 19,Apr,20 06:25
Emotive way of putting it: "held down by the throat".

I would be more inclined to ask why the largest economy in the world can't arrange things better. A two mile line of people just shows bad management of the situation, in my opinion.

As for "how long": I suggest that ALL governments take account of the scientific advice and remember that one of their top priorities is keeping their citizens safe.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Apr,20 07:57 other posts 
Held down by the throat? Ok lets get them back to work. Most jobs dried up. The feds fucked up the stimulus help to businesses. The lines will be at the employment locations.
You know, if they can stand on line for food, their throats must be tough. Why can't people go through several weeks of hardships so their neighbours don't loose their lives?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Apr,20 08:00 other posts 
Phart,will you volunteer to be one of the first to mingle in large crowds?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Apr,20 08:30 other posts 
There are over 38,000 deaths from the pandemic. This happened in the last three months. The deaths continue. Would you agree this virus has THE COUNTRY by the throat??
By phart [Ignore] 19,Apr,20 10:07 other posts 
YOu people,lol
The virus didn't shut the country down,the government did.
The government has the country by the throat.The virus will out live us all.
The feds did fuck up the stimulas, but I think the repubs are willing to go thru with putting more money in if the dems would stop adding pork barrel stuff to the package.

I don't hide under a rock,I don't lick railings and hug granmals either.I have never went to alot of concerts or big crowd things as I can't take noise,bright lights and dispise being around alcohol. But if others want to do that,We still live in America and it is their right to assemble.

I can't go anywhere because the damn government shut everything down.Not my fault. If I was able to work,and they called me in,I would go to work monday with bells on. It is the right thing to do if you can,work for a living.

It has been said that 80% of the population will get the bug before it is over. So get it now,get it later,or live in fear? is living in fear really living?

331,002,651 people living in the US. 735,000 cases,39,000 deaths,out of 331 million people. Not good odd's. But,do we want to go back to the stone age?
I think alot of this "don't open the country yet" idea goes to folks WANTING to live off the government and not work at all.Just lay around and text each other and eat pretzels.
That is not a life people. you won't get anywhere like that.But most folks don't want to go anywhere but be lazy.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Apr,20 11:07 other posts 
But, Phart, if there was no virus then the government would not have shut the country down. This was to conrol somewhat, the total number of deaths. No one has asked you to hide under a rock. You can still work in essential jobs, you can shop for groceries and still visit family and friends. You just do it by putting your family and friends in jeopardy. Do you have an alternative? I sugested we ship affected victims to the Mojave desert and shoot them when they turn really bad. I couldn't get any support. How about you? Any ideas?
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

And tell me, you think 39,000 dead people Will not be missed? I rather go back to the stone age and rebuild than loose any more family or friends....or even neighbours.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Apr,20 11:57 other posts 
I’m staying as far away from the whole mess as I can I’ve smoked for the last 45 years and was hospitalized two years ago with a pulmonary embolism or blood clots in my lungs my breathing is at 88 percent with or without oxygen I’m still working but I make every one drop their cars off I go in the garage and lock the door behind me
By #188992 19,Apr,20 11:36
Usual muddled thinking there, dude.

By the way, wtf are "granmals"? I thought it might be hillbilly slang so Googled it. No luck - just Gran Mal epilepsy.

I see you're pulling the old "land of the free" card. Do you think the right to assemble trumps (no pun intended) public health concerns? Following your logic people would be able to drive their cars as fast as they like. Some rules are designed for the greater good. By the way "the land of the free" incarcerate more of their population than any other.

"It has been said"? By whom? Going to give a source this time? Was it Fred at the grocery store? The World Health Organisation? Give us a clue, at least!

Saying that the alternative to keeping restrictions in place, to flatten the curve, is "to go back to the stone age" is a false premise. There is room for sensible compromise.

YOU may think it's just an excuse for people to sit on their asses and eat pretzels, but I think that's your prejudices coming out and lacks any evidence (what a shock: phart failing to provide evidence!!). Plus, given the number of deaths, it's crass and insensitive.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Apr,20 14:45 other posts 
Granmals, Grannys,grandmal,everyone says it differnt.Geez you are 1 picky poster.
It is just politicaly incorrect to discuss any ideas not in alignment with shut down of the country.
Grandmother or Stock portfolio. I think that is crass and insensitive. No one wants grand parents to die over money,it seems they are dieing for lack of a cure moreso.

People work their entire lives to have a good retirement and live well only to have it wiped away by a government shut down.
We shouldn't want anyone dead from this virus or any other.But how long can healthy people hide from this virus and the country stay afloat? No one seems to understand,it can NOT continue like this for ever.
By #188992 19,Apr,20 15:07
Thanks for the link. I'll resist the temptation to ask why you didn't include the link in the first place.

I never accused you of being politically incorrect. I'm a free speech absolutist, but that includes the right to say to somebody else that you disagree with them. Please don't try to portray yourself as some sort of victim of the PC Police - it's simply not true. You can say what you want as far as I'm concerned, but don't be surprised if some people contest your views.

If someone has worked their entire life to have a good retirement I agree that they deserve to enjoy it. One small problem - if you're dead it's tricky to enjoy that retirement!

I would hope that we would agree that the Government has to take SOME action to minimise the deleterious effects of Covid 19. Hence, it's just a question of the severity and duration of the measures. There's no "right" answer to that question, but emotive language like people are being "held down by the throat" is (in my opinion) unhelpful to say the least.

You seem to have this default position that the Federal Government is unnecessarily interfering in people's lives. I would, tentatively, argue that most public servants TRY to do the best for the people they represent. Plus, you live in a democracy - if you think an incumbent has done a shitty job, vote for the other guy/gal next time.

Anyway, I hope you stay healthy.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Apr,20 20:45 other posts 
I hope we all can stay healthy.
Right now is NOT a good time for a major change in leadership.Not in the middle of a bad situation.
And mental health is a part of our overall health.
I just don't think alot of people understand what isolation can do to some people that are not accustomed to it and therefore dismiss it as not important.
I didn't include the link because most people have read or listened to the news and don't have to be linked to every word that someone repeats.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Apr,20 07:22 other posts 
There's no movement to replace the leadership, but, when the elections come up in November, this inept clown has to go.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Apr,20 11:03 other posts 
It would create a mess to try to change leadership unless the crisis is calmed down by then.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Apr,20 11:10 other posts 
Why? We voted during WWII and the Civil war. This country, our DEMOCRACY does not stop for a hiccup in history. The country has to show continuity. The mess you refer to would be a breath of fresh air. This clown we have heading the country provides as much leadership as a bitch dog in heat.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Apr,20 13:36 other posts 
trying to get the new folks up to speed with what is going on and all the changes they would make would only confuse the public even more. This election will be the biggest circus ever as voter fraud will be suspected and so forth.
There is no good answer but it is going to be a big mess.
By #188992 20,Apr,20 16:59
I'm not sure why you think that "voter fraud will be suspected", but November is a long way off. Hopefully, Covid 19 will be under control and normal electioneering will be able to take place.

Regardless, the Presidential election is only one of the arms of government you get to vote for. I'm always wary of those that suggest that democracy gets suspended, or delayed, because of a crisis. Those "new folks" will be, mainly, experienced public servants who have already had some sort of grounding in running things.

Check out Viktor Orban if you want to see how Leaders can abuse their powers, under the false premise of public health.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Apr,20 17:39 other posts 
Why would there be radical changes? Suppose there was no pandemic, and suppose the Democrats won the election, would you say it would be a mess?
By phart [Ignore] 20,Apr,20 22:02 other posts 
A big disappointment but not the kind of mess I am thinking of if the virus scare is still going on by then.Different leadership would want to change who and where things get done.What can be done,what can't be done and so on.Alot of times people change things just to say they changed it,not because it does any good.
Trump for example has a task force in place to handle things.Ok Governor X knows who to call when he wants something.A new leader,may change the task force,or do away with it entirely,leaving Govenor X in the dark. Just a simple example,I know huxley likes specifics but damn it I aint the rocket scientist he seems to portray.
By #188992 21,Apr,20 06:42
If you think I've ever portrayed you as some sort of "rocket scientist", you are sadly mistaken!!

"Different leadership would want to change …": unsubstantiated opinion.

"A lot of times people change things just to say they changed": unsubstantiated opinion.

"A new leader may change the task force": he/she may also not do that. If there IS a new task force I would guess someone would tell Governor X.

Bear in mind you're mostly talking about the Presidential election. If Trump loses the new President is inaugurated on January 20th 2021. IF the virus scare is still going on is a pretty big if, wouldn't you agree?

I see you've dropped the "voter fraud" angle. Have you thought better of it?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#17

Show It Off