She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Hard-ons in the gym showers

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #518391 [Ignore] 20,May,19 05:15
Who has either got a hard-on or seen one in the gym showers? And, if so, what was the reaction or comment? I saw my first one recently, a younger guy who was quite open about it and even seemed to want people to look at it...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By PITBULL [Ignore] 30,Aug,22 12:14 other posts 
I saw sometimes guys at the gym showers with boners not fully hard. At my gym, the steam room is where you see most of the guys with a hard-on. A good place to blow them

By #662360 30,Aug,22 10:16
I go to a gym at work. In the locker room I sometimes think about sex so my cock starts to swell and looks bigger without getting fully erect. But in the gym shower cubicle I often masturbate. The cubicle has a translucent glass door so when I wank the casual observer can’t see, but anyone who is really interested can guess what I’m up to.

By #652988 27,Dec,21 10:48
Only if I see someone looking at my dock

By #538837 08,Apr,20 19:51
Back in college, I got up early to shower because I couldn't shower with other guys. Even seeing a guy in a towel got me hard instantly. As I was showering one morning, Keith entered the shower area ( 3 shower heads on a wall, one entrance), said hi, turned on the water, and took off his towel. I felt my cock starting to grow. Trying to hurry, I took a quick glance at him. The silhouette of his cock resting on his plump ball sac got me rock hard as I exited the shower, threw a towel over my raging boner and went back to my room to jack off.
By tb1 [Ignore] 09,Apr,20 04:49 other posts 
Good times
By #613564 03,May,20 05:13
Did you jack off thinking about the other guy? Not judging!
He might have gotten off in the shower, thinking of you, and liking yours!
Why is it a big deal? It happens, and one gets hard, then the rest do too! Not liking anything or feeling anything, but just happens when one does!
I just laugh, and love the feeling, not really knowing why it happens just then!!
By #538837 06,May,20 20:47
I did jack off thinking about him. I wish I had stayed in the shower, let him see my hard cock.
By #613564 08,May,20 01:20
I just like beautiful penises, and I try to maintain the 'respect' in showers, but when one gets hard, everyone seems to, and then so what, and looking!
I think it happens more than most want to admit, and more guys that are 'straight' maybe like, and look, and it doesn't make them 'gay'!!
A few like to show off, but most seem to leave, as I have experienced.
Maybe your guy could have had a private moment, with you, when they others left!

By #64328 07,May,20 14:03
Just being naked around others usually gave me a boner. I was always at least semi hard in the showers in jr high.

By new2day [Ignore] 09,Nov,19 12:35 other posts 
It's been a while since I've used the open gang style showers, they are disappearing in gyms so rare to see a cock let alone an erect one!

About 10 years ago I was at a leisure centre which had gang showers for about 8 men at once. I had hung up my towel and walked in naked, a younger lad came in shortly afterwards and took the shower next to me. I was washing and he was doing same... he seemed to be spending a lot of time washing his cock, he was uncut so perhaps taking a bit more time than to clean himself. Anyway, I carried on washing and turned to let the shower wash suds off my hair and back. When I opened my eyes, the lad was standing there with his back to the shower washing his hair with an erect cock.

Not sure if he was showing off or just nonchalent about being hard.
By tb1 [Ignore] 04,Dec,19 17:08 other posts 
I’d like to wash my hair with an erect cock too
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 21,Mar,20 08:39 other posts 
Could I use your erect cock to wash my hair ?
By tb1 [Ignore] 21,Mar,20 14:49 other posts 
By #614091 03,May,20 11:12
I still shower at the gym in these style of showers. love getting hard with others around. gets my hart pumping and my man pussy twitching

By Alwaysnude [Ignore] 08,Apr,20 10:21 other posts 
when I was at a public nude park in Germany boners were no big deal if you have show it not a problem but they are contagious, yes that is true I found very exciting.
By #583549 03,May,20 05:25
Where was this nude park in Germany! I would like too visit it the next time I am over!

By #473773 08,Apr,20 08:38
I seen them sumtimes, I dont think it means the guy is necissarily gay. Dont think I got one myself since I was a kid tho.

Got some hard ons in showers with babes tho.

By #439117 07,Apr,20 16:47
I often get an erection in the shower of my gym, even when other guys are there. I don't hide it and like to see the reactions of others.
By tb1 [Ignore] 08,Apr,20 00:56 other posts 
👍👍
By #518391 08,Apr,20 04:06
what are the reactions? Interest, horror, or do some just pretend not to notice it?
By #439117 08,Apr,20 07:40
It depends on who's with me. Some don't react in any way and others are looking very interested. A few times I've been asked if they may touch

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 21,Mar,20 08:51 other posts 
I always get. Big hardon when I shower in. Group of guys

By #598551 17,Mar,20 20:33
I saw a dad and son showering. The son kept trying to cover himself and his dad told him he didnt need to. The kid popped a boner and the more he tried covering it the harder it got and the redder his face got Haha. By the time he was done he looked the a lobster with how red he was and his dick was pressed straight up against his stomach.
By german_guy [Ignore] 18,Mar,20 16:00 other posts 
real live
By #613564 21,Mar,20 05:23
LOL!! First boner!! So cute!!

By raybo36 [Ignore] 09,Aug,19 10:57 other posts 
I see it all the time at the gym showers where I work out. I think its only natural when you combine a bunch of naked guys with warm water and soap lathering up their body including their dick and balls. Usually when one guy gets hard it leads to others getting hard.
By #64328 10,Aug,19 11:26
I totally agree that boners are contagious. Once one gets a boner other were sure to happen in the showers at school. 7 th and 8th grade more so than high school. But it is definitly not uncommon
By #613564 21,Mar,20 05:22
Totally, one gets hard and then everyone does, and some run away, afraid!
It's ok to be be straight and still get a little excited seeing other guys get hard! Penises are beautiful!!

By knewbi [Ignore] 20,Mar,20 16:05 other posts 
I've had to suppress them a number of times.. On some occasions I've stepped into a stall and wanked off.

By #64328 17,Mar,20 11:37
In jr high boners were contagious. I someone popped a boner others usually followed
By #292697 17,Mar,20 12:14
By earthy [Ignore] 20,Mar,20 15:20 other posts 
Yeah I noticed that too. I never did at first, but after I got more comfortable I got semi-erect a few times. Guess I was nervous about it.

By #612667 16,Mar,20 02:41
Lol ive seen plenty of hard cock at gym showers even get hard show mine off did se a guy get sucked in the showers at my gym was hot
By tb1 [Ignore] 16,Mar,20 07:52 other posts 
That would be hot

By #64328 16,Mar,20 03:04
I've had it happen to me and seen many others growing up

By Billybuck55428 [Ignore] 04,Dec,19 16:46 other posts 
I always leave the shower curtain open at the side so the guy across and one still down can see me. I pull back my forskin and spend a lot of time cleaning. Always get hard. If I got a guy watching I will slowly jack by pulling forskin all the way back then all the way forward. Sometimes they just watch, sometimes they just get hard and sometimes the will jackoff as well. Only once did a guy join me in my shower and we jacked each other.
Still looking for the right guy to suck.
By tb1 [Ignore] 04,Dec,19 17:06 other posts 
Good luck, persistence will pay off

By #603065 29,Oct,19 10:44
I had one time and was so embarrassed.It was late evening and I went to shower.In there was good looking muscular guy showering already.I checked him.He was hot.I saw his big shaved soft dick.It looked good.I started imagine how his dick would look hard.Then I realised my dick was fully erected.We both were alone in the shower.He saw my hard on and I turned to the wall facing dick.He smiled and finished showering.

By Louis [Ignore] 20,May,19 07:48 other posts 
I always got a hard on in school. No one ever commented, but everyone looked. Some tried to act like they weren't, while others looked openly which of course only made me harder!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 20,May,19 12:43 other posts 
This topic has come up numerous time before. Yes, an erection is a sign of sexual arousal, but as every man knows, the penis has a mind of its own and spontaneous erections can and do occur. So what does a man do if he gets one in a semi-public place like the changing room, locker room or showers at a swimming pool or gym? The answer is what you do: Just keep on doing whatever you'd be doing if one didn't have an erection. In all likelihood, everyone will pretend not to notice. But, of course they do, which is part of the guilty pleasure of having an erection.

What should one do in the unlikely event that someone comments on the erection? Act surprised and say "Oh, do I?" Then look down at your penis and say "You're right, so I do. Thanks for noticing." Then change the subject. Start talking about the news, or the weather, or a movie you recently saw. If he should attempt to steer the conversation back to your erection, look him right in the eye and ask him why your penis is so fascinating to him.

I'll add that getting an erection in public was every boy's and young man's worst fear, but when one gets to be my age, one discovers that there are a lot of things in life that are worse than having an erection. One of them is not having an erection. It's one of the cruel ironies of life that we men spend the first forty years of our lives trying to keep our dicks soft and the rest of our lives trying to get them hard.
By #584883 22,May,19 10:24
Got a big laugh from your last paragraph, it is so true!!
By #594693 05,Aug,19 19:10
This is true....The Penis does have a mind of it's own. I've seen kids with huge boners in the shower area and change room area, and they dont' even know what an erection is or why they have one...they just do. No joke, I was at this pool a few years ago and there was a guy with his boy (he must have been 6 years old) and the kid had this boner that was no joking about 6 inches long and sticking straight out. The kid had no idea he even had an erection, as he didn't even know what one was.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 06,Aug,19 17:14 other posts 
Oh the charm of innocent youth. If only more grown men would be comfortable getting a full standing up and throbbing erection in a semi public place like a locker room and go about their routine as if it were the most natural thing in the world.
By #518391 06,Aug,19 02:53
Your last sentence is so apt and is what I'm finding at the age of 75!
By Emerald [Ignore] 07,Aug,19 01:47 other posts 
I'd be howling with laughter, but for the fact that I'm just over forty. This is seriously scary! I... think I'll stick with just howling, thank you!
By #594693 05,Aug,19 19:03
That's the rules of the shower room/locker room etc. You look but you don't comment.

By #64328 06,Aug,19 15:38
In the school showers in jr high I had a buddy that the was going to purposely get a boner to see how many other would also get one when the saw his. I can tell you that at that age boners were contagious. He said he had proven the fact with friends during sleepovers.

By #595788 05,Aug,19 17:01
Back at my boys school in the showers after sports one day when I was about 14 a boy got a hard up erection. Someone dared him to Masturbate. There were no teachers around so he just wrapped his fist round his cock and tugged till he jerked his load. His was the first gym erection I ever saw.
By #594693 05,Aug,19 19:02
Cool. As a young exhibitionist that would have been wicked to see.

By #594693 05,Aug,19 19:00
I have a hard dick all the time at Public Pools in the shower area in the mens change room. As a young exhibitionist, I rather enjoy the looks I get. The funny thing is....I'm not the only one with a Boner, or a semi-erect dick in the shower area. I get erections rather easily I must admit, so even the shower water hitting my dick at the correct angle and that's all it takes. This is what they see IN ALL IT'S GLORY.[deleted image] Also my young age draws the extra looks and eyes locking onto it. I'm 18 but I look like I'm 14 LOL. I remember being a little kid and my dad taking me swimming and all the big dicks I saw in the shower area in the mens change room. The images stuck in my head even at 6 or 7 years old of those dicks. That being said, I've been sporting my boner in the change room since I was about 14. Got plenty of long stares then too.

By xdjxx1 [Ignore] 23,May,19 02:27 other posts 
I always hope to see something more than just the normal flaccid dicks in the gym showers/ changing rooms however have never been successful.

My gym has shower cubicles, which limits this likelihood.
By #518391 23,May,19 03:19
Yes, it's a pity that newer change facilities in the UK seem to have dispensed with open showers...a sign of our uptight times.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off