Tired of ads
on this site?

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Started by #578610 [Ignore] 15,May,19 15:04
[deleted image]

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS.

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By #578610 29,Jul,19 07:50
[deleted image]

I was looking at the first page of the POLLS listings. Skittles authored 12 dedicated to me, HOTPUSSY.

I THINK HE'S IN LOVE WITH ME.

By #578610 14,Jul,19 10:09
The witche's tits (if her own) are fantastic. Her POTM is awesome. Regardless how you feel about the witch, vote for her.

By #578610 18,Jun,19 19:39
This is my forum. I just blocked a whole bunch of people just so I can say what I want to say here. If you don't like it, let me know. I'll be happy to block you too. Just ask.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 hours

I gave a reason why I blocked all the people in my blacklist. It says that these people have a dark personality whose sole intent to be on site is to "hunt" for fakes. That they bully, make false accusations, and try to get members banned, is the result. These members are:

Bella!, CountryCouple54, Mr_Blue, JustWill, Dgraff, 2nice,Scorpio69, Phart, and Nevermind.

Bella! Is the ring leader. As I said in my reason to block them, I want to go back to the fun part of the site. Chatting with all the nice people here, posting pics that make it thrilling to be here, that, is why the site is fun. These other losers, it's best to put barriers to keep them in the swamp. I'll still keep an eye on them to make sure the truth comes out.
By #580336 19,Jun,19 08:23
With all due respect... Don't go looking into their posts when not logged in , ignore , move on , don't copy and paste any of their comments. If you don't know what is being said about you then it can't worry you and you can go and have the fun you want

My opinion
By #578610 19,Jun,19 10:27
I understand and thank you for your advice.
By #578610 19,Jun,19 21:01
IronG, you advice me to become an ostrich. You want me to ignore the comments of these people who post to the rest of the site that I’m crazy, that I’m an old lady that lies, creates phony accounts, and that I made up my husband. Did you know that if that is repeated enough, the other members will start to believe it? Why are they allowed to lie about me? Why are they allowed to insult me? Why am I to blame? I saw your post were “you are not going to try again “. Thanks
By #580336 20,Jun,19 00:48
I will comment and that's only to say , if you stay away from their posts then don't comment about the people involved then they won't have anything to say about you , or you they. Your friends on here will no doubt continue to talk to you , as will any new member that wishes to. This is obviously all my opinion but personally I would just ignore and move on.
I won't be be replying to this as you probably won't listen to my suggestion anyway
By #578610 20,Jun,19 08:04
Contrary to the crazies, I’m quite popular on site. I got many friends and seldom have less than 5 guys that want to chat for hours. They, and it sounds like you too, think I engage them because I’m lonely. I engage them because someone has to confront them. The dumpster is full of stories showing these people making other members miserable. If you don’t like me answering you in my own forum, either stay away or, if you like, I can block you. No offense but I don’t need you any more than the other people
By #485312 21,Jun,19 17:30
lve stayed away from this fucked up group of bullshit slinging losers for over 3 years, and they still constantly bring my name up in forums, still make degrading posts about me and my man, they make shit up and sling it in one or two shitty threads here, and l agree with Candy, Bella threads are all filled with shit about me Ron, Dgraff has such an obsession, that if no one mentions my name for a day, he takes it upon himself to throw some shit about me every chance he gets ... and the rest of the losers all chime in.. so giving them nothing to fodder their shitty mouths doesn't bother them, they just spew up more bullshit and keep chucking it like the monkeys they are... lve seen this behaviour in primate cages at zoos ... they shit in their hand and lick it, sniff it and chuck it at the first person that looks at them the wrong way *lix*
By #578610 22,Jun,19 16:58
WetNoodle here, gorgeous. You have the best attitude. This gang of losers bring doom and gloom to the site. It's best to let them stew in their own excrement. Candy is working long hours. I'll tell her you visited. Stay sexy
By #578610 26,Jun,19 12:47
They are fucked up, but, worse, they think they are somebody on site.

By #578610 19,Jun,19 08:08
EXAMPLES OF THE SWAMP LOSERS RANTS

By bella! at 18,Jun,19 23:15

Oh, I had to log out and read it myself. Apparently, "Charlie" logged in and posted something over the top under Candy's username of hotpussy. Why? Because "Charlie" has an unfriendly rating and cannot post in the Forum. Candy, so concerned that "Charlie" might get tossed from the site, deleted "his" post.

Hmmmmmm, same computer, same router AND "Charlie" knows Candy's password, too. Wow! Wasn't it soooopa that Candy could go in, delete the inflammatory post made by "Charlie" but under her name to avoid him being unjustly deleted like mandy658? Remember, she made abusive remarks and was tossed.
Gee, if you ask me, it is all beginning to sound suspect. I still believe that Candy maintains multiple profiles.
------------------------------
SAME OLD, SAME OLD. MY HUSBAND, WETNOODLE, HAS AN ACCOUNT HERE TOO.
--------------------------------------

By dgraff at 19,Jun,19 04:46 other posts

I couldn't agree with you more and now the old bitch black listed me just because I caught her in a meltdown very early in the morning she most likely had no sleep and drank two bottles of cheep booze
----------------------------------------------
I TREATED YOU WELL. I WAS FRIENDLY AND TOLD YOU SO, YET, AT EVERY TURN, YOU DIDN'T EVEN STAY NEUTRAL. WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, YOU ARE FICKLE IN THE WAY YOU SHOW YOUR FRIENDSHIP. I HOPE THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH IS MORE SATISFYING. AND THERE WAS NO MELTDOWN. JUST A REALIZATION THAT YOU LOSERS JUST WANT TO FIGHT.

By #578610 18,Jun,19 19:16
only registered users can see external links

TRUMP to declare his reelection run for president in Orlando, Florida. He's too chicken to do it in South Florida. Will we finally be rid of this joke of a president in 17 months?

By #578610 18,Jun,19 07:20

--------------------------------------- added after 113 minutes

I just blacklisted Charlie. He won't be able to post here for a while.
CC54, if you still want that meeting where Charlie suggested, I'll be the one wearing an outfit decorated with brass knuckles and chains.

details at twowarmtts@yahoo.com
By 2nice [Ignore] 18,Jun,19 07:25 other posts 
This meeting is sounding more and more like a cheesy western movie.
By #578610 18,Jun,19 07:43
2nice, this is Hotpussy. I don't like where this is going. Verbal arguments are one thing. Charlie takes it way too seriously.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 18,Jun,19 08:00 other posts 
Yes reminds me of the Gladiator days of r@pe and pillage
--------------------------------------- added after 50 seconds

Btw my phone does not let me see all
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jun,19 08:04 other posts 
Arnt you just a little to old for fist fights chuckles I don’t want to see any one get hurt I think the man just wants to have lunch and your dragging him down a dark alley for Christ sakes
By Dev01 [Ignore] 18,Jun,19 08:11 other posts 
DG you are AWESOME MY friend
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jun,19 09:26 other posts 
Thank you my friend bikers rule
By #551147 18,Jun,19 09:48
What did I miss?

Who the hell said anything about fighting? 🤔

Hotpussy stated, "say it to my face" CC54 said, "ok, we live close to one another, let's meet here, and afterwards I'll even buy you lunch"...

Now where did anything skew off into any violence?

I'm SO confused...

I figured they'd meet on the parking lot, Mr. CC54 would walk up, say "FUCK OFF" to her/their face, Bam! Let's go to lunch. I'll even treat you like a king and queen and take ya to the White Castle.
By #578610 18,Jun,19 10:00
When I said "face to face" I meant unblocked, direct, without violence. Charlie, unfortunately, has had to defend my big mouth all his married life. At 70, he needs to "grow up" and stop acting like a Latin macho man. That's why I blocked him. He'll sulk for a few days but he'll get over it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jun,19 09:29 other posts 
Hahaha are you suggesting a cat fight that’s fucking hot I hope it’s in the mud
By #578610 18,Jun,19 09:39
Well, it's almost the rainy season, I'm sure there's some mud in the park.
By #578610 18,Jun,19 09:54
BTW, I deleted Charlie's post. He can't post on any forum as long as he has an unfriendly rating. He posted under my name. I didn't want admin to throw him out. Besides, it was over reaction. CC54 may or may not be extending a real invitation, but, there are two problems with that. The first one is inviolate. I will never have direct contact with anyone on the internet, especially a perv cite like this one. Second, that invitation was one of violence. Charlie, for sure, would have jumped over the table reaching for CC54's throat. Like you've said, he's too old to defend my honor.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Site, perv site.

By #578610 18,Jun,19 09:35
By Bella! 06/18/19
So hotpussy knows how to dress, will you (CC54) be taking them to an upscale restaurant like Old Country Buffet OR Golden Corral? Real plates and utensils are such a treat!
---------------------------------------------------------
BITCH WITCH, IF THAT'S YOUR IDEA OF AN UPSCALE RESTAURANT, YOU HAVE A LIMITED LIFE. CHUCKS STEAK HOUSE OR JOE'S STONE CRABS ARE JUST TWO REAL RESTAURANTS, THERE'S SEVERAL ARGENTINE AND BRAZILIAN STEAK HOUSES TOO. THEN, CARRABAS, AND, OF COURSE RUTH'S CHRIS STEAK HOUSE. I'LL LEAVE CHILI'S AND CHICK FILLET TO YOU MID WESTERNERS. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SHIT KICKING BOOTS OUTSIDE.

By #536913 13,Jun,19 02:09
So I got rejected by a girl, and she gave me that old line, "we can still be friends", only I think she means it, and I'm pathetic enough to try and hold on to that, but it's incredibly hard to stay composed around her now and not go off on my list of questions about why she isn't interested. I'm not angry at her and i don't want to upset her, but it's so hard.
By #578610 13,Jun,19 08:25
It's rough getting rejected. You have to remember that rejection seldom is an objective decision. Usually it's a preconceived idea about the person you are rejecting. She might be truthful about wanting you to be her friend. Either way, to change her mind or find out why it happened, you need to continue to engage her in her terms. You can also, say to yourself, F%%K it. There's other fish in the sea. Good luck.
By #536913 18,Jun,19 00:44
Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it. Sadly though, I ended up asking her if there was any chance something could happen between us and she didn't like my asking a second time. Seems like I'll have to give up and move on since she won't speak to me anymore. It's going to be hard, but I don't have any other options now.

By #578610 17,Jun,19 10:04
[deleted image]

I'M PUTTING EVERY SPARE POINT ON ANYONE BUT CC54 OR 2NICE IN THE BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP GAME
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

By CountryCouple54 at 17,Jun,19 14:22

Anyone who hasn't been blacklisted and still has access to any of Hotpussy's forums. Would you kindly tell her we said to Fuck Off. Thank you.

By bella! at 17,Jun,19 14:27

That request was made in such a polite way.
POLITE TO YOU, BITCH WITCH.

By Scorpio69 at 17,Jun,19 14:32

LOL She most certainly will see it herself. 😉 And that WAS most polite. 🙂

NOT TO ME IT WASN'T. HEY, CC54, YOU CUNT, THE POLITE WAY IS TO TELL ME FACE TO FACE. TILL THEN, YOU AND YOUR FATASS WIFE CAN FUCK OFF
------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------- added after 23 hours

BY THE WAY, I LIKE Littleslooty.

By #578610 16,Jun,19 14:53
bella! at 16,Jun,19 14:30

I don't know about being off brand cunts however, hotpussy's parts are well beyond their warranty.

EAT YOUR HEART OUT, BITCH WITCH. MY PARTS ARE ALL WORKING AND IN PRIME CONDITION

By #578610 16,Jun,19 11:18
[deleted image]

IT'S LIKE I ALWAYS SAY, "POST SOMETHING ABOUT CRAPPY PEOPLE IN CRAPPY FORUMS AND NO ONE CARES. THEY ARE NOT IMPORTANT. POST ABOUT SOMETHING SERIOUS, LIKE GUN CONTROL, AND EVERYONE WANTS A "PIECE OF THE ACTION" (STAR TREK ORIGINAL)

By #578610 15,Jun,19 08:24
RE-POST WORTH RE-POSTING

The gang of eight continues. This is great entertainment. The One Eyed Bitch Witch and her little cunts are running around like mice. All kinds of theories. Candy is Charlie. Charlie is BonBon. The Pope is French. Hotpussy is getting ready to attack Normandy. The Witch is breast feeding the Professor. CC54 is getting an hourly finger fuck. WetNoodle couldn't possibly be Little Red Riding Hood.
What a bunch of stupid, asswipe fucks. As if anyone cares. Losers in life. Losers here. Losers everywhere.
--------------------------------------- added after 73 seconds

NOW IT'S THE GANG OF SEVEN. DEATH-WARMED-OVER LEFT THE BUILDING,,,RIP
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jun,19 18:21 other posts 
Who is death warmed...?
By #578610 15,Jun,19 18:39
Angel of Death
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jun,19 18:41 other posts 
Is he/she/it gone?
By #578610 16,Jun,19 08:16
yes, she closed her ccount

By #578610 15,Jun,19 17:39
[deleted image]

By JustWill at 15,Jun,19 17:34 ONE OF THE GANG OF 8 AND, AS HE ADMITS IN HIS FORUM, A HUGE ASSWIPE.

As a follow-up to an earlier "Note to Self":

asswipe

That is all.
--------------------------------------- added after 26 minutes

AS A FOLLOW UP TO THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH'S POST JUSTWILL POSTED
By JustWill at 15,Jun,19 17:31

I might be wrong, but I am betting that this comment got the Crazy Wagon to do multiple laps around the track...

SHE ANSWERED
By bella! at 15,Jun,19 17:58

It may have but I can't see her posts
-------------------------------------------------------
BITCH, DON'T ACT INNOCENT. YOU'VE BEEN READING ALL MY POSTS OFF LINE FOR YEARS. DAMN, BITCH, YOU ARE ONE HUGE FUCKING LIAR.

By #578610 15,Jun,19 17:09
[deleted image]

IN THE CONTINUATION OF THE LOWER THREAD WERE I SAID THE FORUMS ARE DYING, THERE ARE TWO NEW POSTS BY 2NICE AND THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH (BELLA)

By 2nice at 15,Jun,19 13:45

Nobody responds to her, because everyone is tired of her. So, she just talks to herself. Serious wackafuck.

AND

By bella!at 15,Jun,19 13:57

You understand it, "he" understand it, I understand it but I seriously don't think that she is able to wrap her head around why no one responds to her. You kindly referred to her as being one of the most annoying members. Rather than saying to herself, "hmmmmm.....", she dials it up a notch thinking that that is going to make all the difference in the world.
THESE PEOPLE HAVE THICK SKULLS AND A SERIOUS LACK OF UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT HAPPENS AROUND THEM. IN THE FORUMS I HAVE LESS THAN 20 CONTACTS AND 4 OR 5 ARE VERY CASUAL, 3 OR 4 ARE GOOD FRIENDS AND THE OTHER 10 OR SO ARE THE ASSWIPES THAT FREQUENT BELLA'S FORUM, STUFF, JUST STUFF. THESE ASSWIPES ALL HAVE ME BLOCKED BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO CHICKEN TO HEAR THE TRUTH DIRECTLY FROM ME. THESE ARE THE ONES I CALL THE GROUP OF 8. A GROUP OF MEMBERS THAT MAKE OTHER MEMBERS LIFE A HELL. THEY GET INVOLVED WITH EVERYONE AND TRY TO GET THESE OTHER MEMBERS DELETED. ADMIN KNOWS THEM WELL. ANYWAY, I GET A FEW REPLIES TO MY POSTS FROM THE FRIENDS AND CASUALS, BUT, THAT'S IT. NOW LETS SEE WHY. I POST CURRENT EVENTS ARTICLES AND THE REST OF MY POSTS ARE IN ANSWER TO THE TRASH THEY POST ABOUT ME. SINCE I'M BLOCKED, I HAVE TO COPY AND PASTE. WHY DO I DO IT? BECAUSE THEIR FORUM IS OPEN TO OTHER PEOPLE THAT WOULD GET THE WRONG IDEA ABOUT ME. THEY ARE COWARDS, ESPECIALLY THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH, WHO HIDE BEHIND THEIR BLOCKING. THIS WON'T LET ME ANSWER DIRECT. THAT'S WHY I PASTE IT HERE AND ANSWER HERE. I WOULD NOT EXPECT AN ANSWER HERE AS I'M BLOCKED AND THEY CAN'T DO THAT ANYMORE THAN I CAN TELL THEM TO THEIR FACE WHAT PIECES OF CRAP THEY ALL ARE. DO I CARE I DON'T GET AN ANSWER HERE? THAT IS THE THING THEY DON'T GET AT ALL. TO THEM, THERE HAS TO BE AN ANSWER FOR THE POST TO BE OF VALUE. GROW UP PEOPLE. A TRUTH STANDS ON IT'S OWN TRUTHFULNESS.
--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

BTW, IN THE INTEREST OF TRANSPARENCY, THIS IS WHAT 2NICE SAID IN A PRIVATE MESG.
Jun 8, 10:49 Hotpussy: Some day you'll tell me what I did for you to hate me so much

Jun 8, 12:05 2nice: I do not hate you. However, I do dislike you. Your irrational behavior and obsession with this site is unhealthy. Take a break, seek some help, and please take your medication. I ask you kindly to NOT contact me again.
--------------------------------------------------------

NOTICE HE DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION? HIS IRRATIONAL HATRED OF ME IS BECAUSE I DON'T BOW TO THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH. HE'S ONE OF HER MINIONS.

By #578610 15,Jun,19 11:44
I'm told Skittles lives on pork and beans. It must be the reason it's so unpleasant to be around him. I'm thinking that if it's rough for us, poor Freddy must die every hour of every day. What, with him having his nose glued to Skittles ass, those bombs must be getting to him. Ever notice Skittles makes a dumb entry on a forum, a few hours later Freddy does too? That's dedication to ass licking raised to a high level of "browness?

By #578610 15,Jun,19 11:27
THESE ARE THE TOP FORUM SUBJECTS ON THE FORUM LIST. DOES ANYONE REALLY BELIEVES THE FORUMS ARE SURVIVING?

PISSING AT URINALS

Post your pics - I will give an honest rating!

Pics with your face

Have you ever told someone you know that you are on this site?

big_veiny_cock

Peeing pics

how many fingers can you get in your ass? do you like anal play?

Show me your erected dick!

By #578610 15,Jun,19 08:05
[deleted image]

One more time. Last night a man took a gun out in a Costco store in Southern California and killed another man. That, in itself, is horrible. What's worse is that, once again, a gun THAT DOESN'T KILL, was used to KILL another man. You can say whatever you want, but, no gun no kill. I know. All you gun owners are going to get your underwear stuck in your crack and come after me. Some will argue logically, some (like Skittles, Freddy, JustWill, Country Cunt) will be as abusive as they can be, assuming their brain can get out of first gear.
Nothing will change my mind. If guns are banned, there would be a lot less deaths, and I'm talking A LOT LESS deaths. Please don't come back with those lame sayings: If you outlaw guns only outlaws would have guns (pass a law, anyone caught with a gun gets an automatic 25 yrs without parole). Guns don't kill, people kill. Yes, but, without guns they would have to use another weapon to kill with. ( yes, but, how many people will carry a Ka-Bar Marine knife ? Most people kill in a domestic dispute with a family member or in an altercation like a traffic situation. No guns would dampen that situation.) And that real big one. YOU NEED IT FOR PROTECTION. (How many people have an experience where their personal safety is so compromised that they need a gun to get out of the situation? How many people can say, "I killed the sucker. He was coming for me." How many men (because most women think men are idiots for making a stance) say, "If I get in a situation like that, I will stand up to the perpetrator(s), just like Gary Cooper in "High Noon"?.
GUNS ARE NOT NEEDED. THEY KILL AS A CO-CONSPIRITOR. BAN THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL.

By #578610 14,Jun,19 12:36
THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO FREDDY'S BLOG WERE THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH ALSO RESPONDED. HIS BLOG IS IN RESPONSETO MY POSTING SAYING THAT, IN MY OPINION, THE FORUMS ARE DYING.

To reply to an asswipe, first I would have to think about you. I learned of this blog from the One Eyed Bitch Witch on her forum. Yes, I believe the forums are dying. They are nothing more than a bunch of ramblings by immature minds.
Case in point, your comment. Only in your nasty wrinkle pussy. You and Skittles have a one track, immature mind. You think insulting language actually makes your argument stronger. It just shows who and what you are.
The Witch is winding your spring. I'm curious, does she feel that she's the reason? She can really be a dumbass.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

THE SECOND PART OF THIS ANSWER IS DIRECTED TO BELLA. SHE POSTED:

BY BELLA,
I find Freddy 's "Rat of the ...." an amusing read, mainly because of his reasoning behind why he picked who he picked. His recent award was bestowed upon hotpussy . Apparently, hotpussy has a "theory" on why the forum threads are dying. Could it be that she attributed this decline because she has absolutely nothing nice to say or that she doesn't have an original thought of her own?
BITCH WITCH, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT YOU. YOU ARE AN INSTIGATOR, A LIAR, A BACKSTABBRER AND A COWARD. THOSE ARE ALL TRUE. THE FOLLOWING ARE MY OPINIONS. YOU ARE DUMB, VILE, PETTY, OBNOXIOUS, DRIED UP PUSSY WITH A BELIEF YOU ARE SOMEBODY HERE. YOU ARE NOT. IF YOU THINK I DON'T HAVE AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU FOLLOW ME AROUND LOOKING AT WHAT I DO ON SITE? NO MATTER. IN THE SKEEM OF THINGS, YOU ARE THE DOG SHIT I STEPPED ON THIS MORNING.
--------------------------------------- added after 21 hours

THIS IS AN UPDATE,

Skittles at 14,Jun,19 12:51

is the answer all the aforementioned? Hotpussy is a disease to the site.
AS OPPOSED TO YOU, SKITTLES, BEING A DESEASE TO THE WORLD
-----------------------------------

By Jamie at 14,Jun,19 12:55

On her tread no one answer to her she speaks to her self.someting wrong with her.

WELL, YOU, JAMIE, SEEM TO BE HERE, ON MY THREAD. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH STATING AN OPINION. BEING SO UNSURE OF YOURSELF THAT YOU REQUIRE AN ANSWER IS A LOSERS POSITION. I GUESS YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT DOESN'T LIKE WHAT HE SEES IN THE MIRROR AND NEEDS OTHER PEOPLE'S COMPANY.
--------------------------------------------------

By bella! at 14,Jun,19 14:55

She is a master of copy and paste. I'm not surprised that she talks to herself.
WHAT DOES COPY AND PASTE HAVE TO DO WITH IT? IF YOU ARE INSINUATING I'M LOONY, WHY DO YOU BOTHER? AND, WHY DO YOU ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT ME TO A SUPPOSED AUDIENCE?

By #578610 13,Jun,19 18:56
FINALLY, SARA IS LEAVING. HISTORY WILL JUDGE HER FOR HER PART IN THIS TREASONABLE PRESIDENCY.

only registered users can see external links

By #578610 13,Jun,19 16:56
Angel of Death, or DeathWarmedOver as I called her, is gone. Good riddance. One down, nine to go.

By #578610 13,Jun,19 10:12
[deleted image]

I want to congratulate Joyraja on the pic of the month contest. She's leaving all others including me very far behind.
By #574505 13,Jun,19 13:29
All he does is beg in chatroom and pm
By #578610 13,Jun,19 16:48
So does everyone else in different degrees. He/she must be doing something right. The gap in the score suggest a very well liked member. These contests are not won by beauty but by the # of votes you can muster

By #578610 12,Jun,19 23:50
I was looking through Stuff, Just Stuff today. I must admit I got so hot and bothered, I had to take a cold shower. Finally, the subject was so sensual, I didn't believe Bella allowed it, but, surprisingly, she brought it up. It was about the heat involved between a man and his "Hey, hey, I'm a cookin" hot honey, a sexy grill. The rawness of the pork roast brought to a slow broil to explain why a slow roast on the grill tines is so much better with a good rub. Sexy, sexy, sexy......and hot. The question is, would Bella allow a pic of this pork meat? It certainly is more appropriate to the site than Piss Drinking or What is anal sex really like? Damn, I'm all hot and bothered now.

By #578610 12,Jun,19 19:48
One of the biggest reasons why some forums are in a constant state of war is that we don't read and/or understand what the other person posted.

By #578610 11,Jun,19 11:01
By dgraff at 10,Jun,19 21:30

Did any one see the picture lix has in the best imagine my god i keep thinking a great white is going to come out of the water and swallow her as a seal

By bella! at 10,Jun,19 21:43

Okay, yes, lix rips into you but not in this thread and you know that admin has a soft spot in his heart for her..... be careful what you say, be the bigger person.
Now, if you want to rip into hotpussy, she's been driving around in the Crazy Wagon lately and she's fair game or has she been kind to you?
YES, SHE'S BEEN FRIENDLY TO DGRAFF. CHECK HIS PAGE MSGS

By dgraff at 11,Jun,19 04:50

I didn't mean any thing offensive about her picture I was just concerned for her safety those great white sharks are some serious shit and seals are first choice on there menu they must taste like chicken
--------------------------------------------------------

By Scorpio69 at 10,Jun,19 22:12

I hadn't really noticed, but now that I have. THANKS dgraff First thing that popped into my mind, was... Throw her a fish and see if she screams, Arrrrr Arrrrrr Arrrrr and claps.

YOU DON'T LIKE THE LADY, SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU, BUT, HOW LOW CAN YOU GO AS TO INSULT HER LOOKS? I NOTICED BELLA KINDA ADMONISHED YOU FOR IT. YOU KNOW, YOU, BOTH, ARE NO GIFT TO THE GOOD LOOKS ON MANKIND AND I WON'T EVEN TOUCH YOUR BRILLIANCE OR LACK OF. HOWEVER, YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO CRITICIZE WITHOUT MAKING FUN OF SOMEBODY'S LOOKS.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Show It Off