Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

anal sex

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #27508 [Ignore] 10,Feb,10 12:03
who has tried anal sex with a man giving and receiving

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.First Anal Sex experience   2.protection for anal   3.First time anal   4.Gay guys who don't like anal?   5.Serious inquiry into anal  

Comments:
By #568296 12,Nov,18 21:06
Is painful but pleasurable for me. I love being fucked by a guy with a big cock

By Narcan [Ignore] 03,Sep,18 16:42 other posts 
My boyfriend fucks me up the ass and gives me an orgasm that way (no dick action, pure anal)

By #546418 10,Apr,18 14:37
I'm more interested in receiving than giving anal. If I'm with a woman, she'd need to insist, as I prefer vag 100%. If I'm with another man, then I'll do it happily, can't ask someone to do something I'm not willing to do myself. And it feels really fucking good. Everyone should try receiving at least once. Even if it's just an Aneros or a dildo or something by yourself.
By #554098 01,Sep,18 22:54
Receiving anal with a female partner, and the right toy is AMAZING!! I've been with two that love the role-reversal and don't judge. Any guy that hasn't tried it, or thinks it is 'gay' is just missing out on something so AMAZING!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Sep,18 03:57 other posts 
I do it all the time with toys. My girl also does it to me.

By #61033 10,Apr,18 15:05
Never had a cock in me and never will, I am not that way inclined. I have an aneros prostate massager which has given me some really intense orgasms so do appreciate what the others are saying here. I have given my fuck buddy anal twice on her request and couldnt believe how hard she came! I am amazed she was even able to take my cock. We took it really slowly and prepped her with a butt plug before doing it. I still prefer vaginal sex though.
By #554098 01,Sep,18 22:49
Not even letting her love you with a toy?? I mean, if you put an Aneros in there, don't you think her, loving you with a toy would be more sensual and erotic? The right toy hits your prostate better than the Aneros, and with a lover, there is that intimacy too. . .

By CumHungryBBPig [Ignore] 01,Sep,18 15:28 other posts 
Love to fuck a hot ass and love my ass fucked more than anything. took a while to relax and learn to prep, but now i have a fuck hole i offer clean and fresh so ass to mouth is welcome, tag team/straight men have had my ass shaved smooth fuched my "pussy" ok i will play along and act all aissy if it will please the hot men fucking me raw

By #566236 01,Sep,18 13:38
I tried with myself with a dildo and I really enjoyed the feeling

By #67735 04,Aug,18 01:49
Didn’t plan on it but I tried it and it actually wasn’t that bad. I wanted to keep going but I didn’t want to ruin my asshole.

By #544423 03,Aug,18 12:45
did it once but im not into it much - think it was cuz the dude was pretty big. prob would have been better with some more play 1st

either way i LOVE being the giver for both men and women though ive fucked women mostly in the pussy. a couple will let me smash anal and when they do, i'm in there

By bil47 [Ignore] 02,Aug,18 17:15 other posts 
As a top, I prefer to fuck a cunt... or get sucked. As a bottom, it's an interesting sensation, but I'm ambivalent... though it's the perfect climax to a dom/sub role-play.

By onthelose [Ignore] 02,Aug,18 14:46 other posts 
Many on here say they would love to try but they are too tight. The anus is not like the pussy, its not meant to be penetrated. It requires that anyone who wishes to be a bottom loosen up with toys. Gradually enlarging the anal canal. If you truly want to be penetrated you need to do the necessary advance preparation. Even then it takes a gentle hand to keep from hurting your partner.

By knewbi [Ignore] 02,Aug,18 13:19 other posts 
i've fucked a few and had a few try to fuck me but being so tight they were not able to. Oh how I wish someone would fuck me!!

By bikev [Ignore] 02,Aug,18 09:35 other posts 
I have had loads of guys enter me and even been in the middle of a gay gangbang session. I always get hard and love to have my cock wanked while getting fucked.
By knewbi [Ignore] 02,Aug,18 13:17 other posts 
You lucky bastard!!! Been to a 9 male party but just too tight to be fucked. I missed out on a great opportunity... Glad you have achieved it.

By #563735 02,Aug,18 10:21
I love to enter and to be entered. Especially when I can see the man fucking me....

By #556114 01,Aug,18 17:04
I only like to be the receiver, would be great to have 3 or 4 guys lined up to fuck me

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 11,Apr,18 06:39 other posts 
Not yet but I sure would like to have a go at it

By #516354 11,Apr,18 01:10
I have experienced both giving and receving with both men and women and much prefer receving

By #539358 08,Apr,18 14:04
Nope, it’s never really interested me. But cock play I never get bored of
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Apr,18 06:34 other posts 
I'm with you. I've sucked many cocks but I've never had anal sex, male or female. I'm a chef and I think it's part of my cleanliness OCD. Almost every guy asks me to fuck him even after it's been made clear on my Craigslist post that it won't happen. Nobody asks to top, they all want to bottom. Weird eh?

By #554053 08,Apr,18 12:25
Not had a cock in me yet but so looking forward to it

By #553253 05,Apr,18 05:26
I prefer being fucked, slow! I cum every time, just from their cocks hitting my prostate. Its the most intense orgasm I can remember having...I love being fucked after someone cums in my ass, extreme lube! Yes...I love a good gangbang!

By #546418 11,Dec,17 09:02
I've given but not revived. I want to receive though.

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 11,Dec,17 08:58 other posts 
I love analsex! The best orgasm ive ever had was with analsex! It was with a female and I couldnt stop shakeing..My whole body just rocked with orgasm after orgasm! She was also high and shakeing too..Then I became gay and love having a mans cock deep inside of me..It is the best sex ever! I like fucking a mans ass too..My balls slaping his and unloading a ton of sperm inside of him..So much fun!

By #56911 24,Feb,10 16:51
I have never topped a guy, but have given anal to a few girls... but more than that I LOVE to be taken by a man, especially when his cock is above average or even big. I seem to be able to accept a big cock rather easy, it has been that way right from the beginning when I had my cherry popped (at the age of 16). Like the one commenter earlier, I have rather intense anal orgasms which extend all the way to my stomach and even down my legs. I don't consider myself gay, although I do like to be rather passionate with a man including kissing, but if wanting cock makes me gay in the eyes of others, then so be it. Cock feels fantastic!!! I would love to do it bare and have him cum inside me, but am to afraid of diseases since gay and bi men are too much out there and way to promiscuous... most of them anyway. Thank you!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 02,Mar,10 02:25 other posts 
You don't have to be gay or even bi to enjoy being fucked in the ass. A surprisingly large number of straight men like it. Indeed, we gay men often joke among ourselves that when a straight man tumbles in the sack with a gay man he often wants to be fucked.
By #268494 11,Dec,17 03:00

By #522126 11,Dec,17 02:05
I enjoy my arse getting fucked,I like going on top and wanking while having a dick up me and love to spray my cum all over the guy fucking me.

By #463848 09,Dec,17 07:31
There seems to be a preponderance of videos of tops who have medium to large cocks.

What do bottoms think about tops with small cocks?

Are there any guys with small cocks who regularly top?

By #5594 02,Mar,10 05:37
I have never tried it but have tried my finger in my ass often it is very tight. I may try a small cock just to see what it would be like but would have to be with a condom because of the Aids problem.I have given anal sex but only with women it felt nice and tight and boy did I cum buckets. I am willing to try so meet me please
By #356349 27,May,13 18:04
Ready when you are.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off