Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Cigarette and cockhead touch

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Greek18cm [Ignore] 26,Apr,19 11:14  other posts
So I saw this vid where a femdom touch a cigarette to a guy's cock and I was intrigued.

I just have a small test. Just to see if it could happened. And the two or three soft touches I try was intense enough so I can't wait to go home and fully try it.

Does anyone else have some experience on this?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Cockhead free   2.Who has a huge bloated cockhead ready to explode   3.Cockhead colours   4.Slang terms for cockhead   5.Glans Shapes (New and Improved)  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 23:33 other posts 
Will your cousin be helping you with this? You might want to have a code word so you tell her "when" so it won't hurt you!

By #372661 27,Apr,19 12:34
sounds dangerous to me especially with the risk of infection. Borders on self mutilation.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 21:40 other posts 
more like borders on stupidity
By #372661 27,Apr,19 22:15
That too. I've read about disturbed individuals cutting off their own penis.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 23:32 other posts 
that is terriable.I can't imagine doing that.
I couldn't help but think ,If I cut off much I would have to sit and pee!.

By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 22:21 other posts 
This is the stupidest thing I ever heard of is that you Leo it sounds like something stupid you would say

By phart [Ignore] 26,Apr,19 21:26 other posts 
Dipping the dingus in battery acid might feel intense to,but I wouldn't do it.Also burning the dick may scar it.Are you sure you want your dingus scarred up?
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 11:54 other posts 
Maybe you don't get the concept or I don't describe it well. The whole think has to become gentle and for an instant moment really quick. Otherwise yes it will be what you ssid
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 11:57 other posts 
How can touching your cock with the burning end of a cigarette be gentle? Are you burning your meatus or shaft?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 21:40 other posts 
I don't see how anything over body temp is going to feel anything but painfull in that area of the body.

By 2nice [Ignore] 26,Apr,19 13:27 other posts 
I have no interest in burning my dick. If you attempt this, you’d best be careful. Especially with all that pubic hair you’ve got. You could go up quicker than Michael Jackson did when he was filming that Pepsi commercial.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 26,Apr,19 15:19 other posts 
Oh Im shaved those days.
Not talking about flames and things like that. Just the tip of the cigarette.

It feels intense.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 21:39 other posts 
I guess if you wanted to you could get a bottle of lighter fluid like used to refill a Zippo lighter and pour that around the dingus in the hair and stuff and then have a wet towel handy with the intensity gets to be more than you can stand.

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 12:26 other posts 
Please be sure to let us know how that all works out for you! Also keep us posted as to how your doing when the blisters pop and your head starts leaking puss from the burn

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off