Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

ever been offered...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Apantyhoselovr [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 02:39  other posts
money to do sexual favors? ever offered money to give them? ever accepted?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Glory holes   2.model work   3.MISSING   4.How much would you pay?   5.New discovery  

Comments:
By #667453 05,Jun,22 14:27
By one guy yes, but he wasn't my type

By #551147 02,Jul,19 14:02
In my early 20's there was a female, dynamite personality, body not so great, and a face that only her parents could love. She became REALLY enamored with me and wanted me very badly. She began to shower me with gifts, i.e. money, clothes, dinners, graduating to trips to Vegas, Tunica, a car. I began to feel extremely guilty for accepting all of those things, knowing in my heart, there was ZERO attraction. NO attraction = NO action 😉 Anyway, I decided to set her free. One of the most difficult things I've ever done. So, I would say... Yes, yes I have been offered and stupidly accepted. But hey, I was young and dumb and I guess a bit inconsiderate at the time. NOT something I'm proud of for sure, but you asked.

By #275407 02,Jul,19 00:48
Maybe

By #342127 30,Jun,19 11:50
I gave someone who needed one a ride once, and she offered sex. I wasn’t looking for payment in any form, so I declined.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 14:22 other posts 
A lady friend of my uncle offered me some cash if she could watch me masturbate. Being young, dumb and full of cum and also because she was a hot MILF I accepted. She paid me several more times and often joined in. She wouldn't let me fuck her though.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Jun,19 10:14 other posts 
Lucky guy

By bikev [Ignore] 25,Jun,19 03:17 other posts 
I had a part time job in the evenings in a local shop. Stewart the owner used to grab hold of me from the back and rub his dick against my bottom, I could feel it getting bigger and harder. He offered me £5 extra pay if I would play with him and wank him off (I would have done it for free if he had asked). It didn't take long before I progressed to being down on my knees sucking him off and eventually letting him have his way with me when ever he wanted. His big dick was a nice bonus but the money came in handy as well.

By #275407 01,Apr,19 18:17
I was a stripper at a strip club, people paid me money to keep my cloths on
By #574505 01,Apr,19 18:53
Lol I paid you once to leave
By #275407 02,Apr,19 00:33
Funny
i doubt that...what if offered to take em off?

By nekekal [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 12:37 other posts 
When I was young, like early 20s, i got propositioned a lot by guys wanting to suck my cock. Sometimes I let them. Most gus suck cock really well.

One day as I was getting propositioned, I had the thought that if I was going to be treated like a whore, I should be paid like one. So as we were getting naked, I said that I wanted to be paid. He didn't want to pay, but the sight of my big cock made him reasonable. We settled on the price of a whore for a quicky.

He sucked, I came, he swallowed. Great suck. He wanted me to suck him, but that was not part of the deal. He had a tiny cock and i was tempted, but just took my money and left.

I went out and invested the money in some nice cunt. A good evening, got my cock sucked and then fucked, and broke even.
By Apantyhoselovr [Ignore] 25,Jun,19 01:37 other posts 
hell yes

By toohey [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 01:01 other posts 
I'm a handyman, and have been offered extra money to work in the nude and/or masturbate. Nude working is neither comfortable nor safe, but I have no problem getting naked and jerking off.

By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 12:54 other posts 
I was paid by the local barber who was known to like boys. I went round to his shop when he was about to close- I was wearing my scout uniform with very short trousers and had a hard on which was very obvious.
He invited me into the back of his shop and offered me £5 if he could feel my cock. I let him and let him remove my shorts and suck my cock will he wanked himself of. He invited me to go back - which I did quite a few times when I was short of cash - which was often. I have no regrets and love being paid like a whore.

By #582293 01,Apr,19 12:45
I've been offered money, so he could watch me jerk off. I refused.

By bil47 [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 09:42 other posts 
When I was a teen, I was offered money for sex a few times by men I didn't know. Never took them up on it.

By #64328 01,Apr,19 02:47
I was paid by a guy when I had a paper route to show him my boner and masturbate while he would watch

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off