Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Nude beach hard on yes or no

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #43515 [Ignore] 08,Feb,10 15:19
When at a nude beach [not family style] do you get a hard on? If so do you show it off?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Nude Beach Experience   2.hard on nude beach   3.First time going to nude beach. erection ok?   4.Erections and masturbation on nude beaches   5.Do you like to hit the nude beach  

Comments:
By #289712 07,Mar,14 09:48
Never been, but I know id have a grand hard on for sure! Probably best I don't go.

By #447569 06,Mar,14 23:46
Always hard at the nude beach!

[deleted image]

By #446346 04,Mar,14 02:34
I swear this is the truth:

When at an adult only nude beach a few years ago (I was about 20 years old. I was lying on my back just minding my own business, eyes closed, listening to some great music with my earphones.

I realized I was getting hard, so I sat up to hide my erection between my legs with my knees raised a bit. I was actually really embaressed because of this and did not want to draw any attention to myself by moving around a lot.

In front of me were two older (30's)couples together, sitting in beach chairs facing the sun, which had them facing my direction.
I was getting very anxious about my "problem" because I was always told to never show an erection.

It was compounding in my head, I got harder, squeezed my knees closer together to hide most of my erection, I knew my cockhead and balls were exposed to the couples in front of me. I tried not to look at them but a quick glance and the women and guys appeared to have noticed me and were watching.

I was actually in a panic about all of this. And I could not stop it from happening, I ejaculated because I WAS SO ANXIOUS. I did hear some type of muffled talk between them when they saw it happen.

I didn't move a muscle for what seemed like an hour before they went into the water to swim.

I grabbed my stuff, got my shorts on and left quickly so I didn't have to see them again.

This is an absolutely true experience.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 05,Mar,14 14:11 other posts 
I don't doubt that it's true. Many first timers get an erection, especially if they are young. But keep this in mind: It is totally cool to get an erection at a nude beach. Erections are normal and natural and nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about. Trying to hid it is the worst thing to do because it just calls attention to it. Just act natural and keep on doing whatever you'd be doing if your didn't have an erection.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 10,Feb,10 02:03 other posts 
When I was younger if I got an erection at a nude beach I'd roll over on my belly to hid it. Now, if it happens I like to prance about and show it off. Isn't it interesting that we men spend the first thiry years of our lives trying to keep it soft and the rest of our lives trying to get it hard.
By #435701 05,Mar,14 13:41
Oh so sadly true! And so well said!

By #5173 13,Feb,10 14:27
Yes, I always get hard. It depends on how hard I get,whether I show it off or not. I luv to walk around with it semi hard. If I have a full on hard on, I lay down till it goes down a bit.
By COCKSUCKERSLUT [Ignore] 14,Feb,10 20:54 other posts 
I LIKE THAT STYLE

By #5273 09,Feb,10 21:51
wow i really want to go to one of these beaches so i can show of my dick and maybe get laid!! can any one tell me where some are at
By COCKSUCKERSLUT [Ignore] 11,Feb,10 16:42 other posts 
VERY DOUBTFUL U WILL GET LAID. UNLESS YOUR GAY OF COURSE. USUALLY ABOUT A TEN DICK TO 2 BOOB RATIO. I AM JUST HAPPY TO BE NAKED IN THE SUN.

LITTLE BEACH - MAUI
WREAK BEACH - VANCOUVER
SWAVIE ISLAND - PORTLAND
BLACKS- SAN DIEGO, LA JOLLA

IN MY ORDER OF PREFERENCE
By #5273 11,Feb,10 20:30
dam are u serious! not many women go
By COCKSUCKERSLUT [Ignore] 12,Feb,10 06:55 other posts 
YEA AND THOSE THAT DO ARE USUALLY WITH HUSBAND BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND
By #10886 12,Feb,10 07:09
Playalinda Beach is an hour away from Orlando!!
By COCKSUCKERSLUT [Ignore] 12,Feb,10 16:29 other posts 
THANKS ON MY LIST

By #51247 09,Feb,10 16:21
I've never been to a nude beach but if I did I'm sure my floppy would become a hard drive.... Seriously, I've never been on a nude beach, Is getting a hard on frowned upon?.
By #43515 12,Feb,10 10:00
That is why I said "not a family style"

By #47515 09,Feb,10 21:12
Over the years, my wife and I have spent many a long hot summer day at our favorite local clothing-optional beach, and have NEVER seen anyone sporting wood - EVER. I've also never heard of "family Style" vs non-family style public nude beaches either (which isn't to say they may not exist somewhere).

One of the things that I've always liked about nude environments is the fact that it's almost impossible to project a false persona when there's no clothing (pop culture cardboard cut-out) to hide behind.

And if you sprout a hard-on just because you happen to be in the casual presence of other naked people, then I'm guessing that you're either about 14 years old or, just need to get out a little more often! Where I'm from, it's considered pretty sophomoric behavior.
By #49019 11,Feb,10 11:24
Right oh brother. In my years on nude beaches I have found that there are two types of people that show up. One is the person that simply likes to be nude at the beach. They are not there for sex, exibitionism, or whatever. They are just open, not bragging, no gamesmenship, they simply like to be nude outside and have a normal day at the beach in the company of like minded people. We met our best friends at a nude resort in Jamaica and have spent many wonderful years vacationing with them. No swinging just friendship and shared good times. The second type of person on a nude beach is as you term them sophomoric idiots. Just there to see and be seen. My experience is the first type usually looks at the second type and says what a jackass and ignores them.

The most looked at person on a nude beach is the person with his pants on.
By COCKSUCKERSLUT [Ignore] 12,Feb,10 07:03 other posts 
ACTUALLY I AM A BIT O BOTH

By #17242 11,Feb,10 11:00
I almost always get them!
By COCKSUCKERSLUT [Ignore] 12,Feb,10 06:56 other posts 
I CAN SEE THAT. GOOD FOR YOU.

By #43515 09,Feb,10 07:27
One of them I got to has an area called the "gay side"
Yet there are almost as many M/F couples as males.
There is no real open sex But [no pun] if you look around you will see so hot things behind wind screens.
Any way hard ons on display are not rare. Some guys lay on there back, some stand and some even take a short stroll.
I like the ones with cock rings on. Just screams out SEX
My self, can't say I show off as there little to show. But I do enjoy standing and walking a short distance from my towel.

By COCKSUCKERSLUT [Ignore] 08,Feb,10 16:24 other posts 
SOMETIMES. MY COCK GOES FROM SHORTER THAN MY BUSH TO 6 INCH. SO I LIKE IT FLOPPY ALMOST HARD. SOMETIMES I THINK SEXY AND GET VERY HARD THEN RUN INTO THE WATER WITH A HUGE ERECTION AND COME OUT SHORT.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off