Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Bi married couple

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #480083 [Ignore] 14,Mar,19 19:16
So my wife and I have throw out the idea of adding a gay male into our relationship since I've been with/dated men. So I guess my question is are we off in fantasy land or have people been apart of something like this?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.i have always wanted to join a couple   2.Need your best advices !   3.married man   4.married and sucking   5.Your thoughts are really welcome  

Comments:
By #545468 26,Apr,19 10:16
No you are not in fantasy land. Like spermkiss I too am an out gay man and most of my threesomes have involved other guys. Once though, my partner and I invited a friend of his into our bed. She was known to my partner and we just wanted to try it out. It was nice. Although I prefer guys, it was nice to try something new out. She loved being fucked, and so do my husband and I. So we have three fuck lovers.

I have also been the regular third in a couple's bed. That was a wonderful few years. He was bi and she loved watching him and I suck and fuck. ALthough I concentrated on him, I did enjoy her presence as well.

Go get your guy and enjoy it. It adds a beautiful texture to your sex.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 17,Mar,19 15:23 other posts 
No, you're not off in fantasy land. While triad relationships are somewhat unusual, they do happen, many times successfully.

My own experience might be useful. I'm an out gay man, but when I was in my early thirties and had been out for more than a decade I had an affair with a woman. This lasted for nearly a year and in our circle of friends we were regarded as a couple. I never stopped thinking of myself as a gay man while it was happening and it was always an open relationship. As I was fond of saying "She's fucking other men and so am I."

In any event, she and I had numerous three way sexual encounters, all with another man. Mostly these men were straight (a couple might be called bi) and mostly they wanted her and were willing to take me as part of the deal. Indeed, many were eager as it was kind of an adventure. In every case, once the ball got rolling, so to speak, they were quite active with both of us.

So if a triad is something both you and your wife want, go for it and good luck.

By wmw6cut [Ignore] 15,Mar,19 19:39 other posts 
not a fantasy, but an orgasmic reality....dated a chick several years ago that wanted to tryy that and it was the best sex i ever had.....wish i could be the lucky guy....not gay, but bi, so i could pleasure u both as much as u wanted
By #480083 15,Mar,19 19:49
I would be down like four flat tires but the more we discuss the idea she seems to want a woman to sleep with. So maybe a bi couple would do?
By wmw6cut [Ignore] 15,Mar,19 19:57 other posts 
either or or....it is all heavenly....just do it....promise u wont regret it

By #530935 15,Mar,19 07:58
I think it is a great idea!!!
By #480083 15,Mar,19 14:20
Maybe you can help me out?
By #530935 15,Mar,19 14:48
You know I would be honored!!!

By bil47 [Ignore] 15,Mar,19 13:40 other posts 
Your wife wouldn't prefer the third to be a bisexual guy?
By #480083 15,Mar,19 14:17
I've actually asked that and she says she wants to mostly watch. I would be totally down for a bi guy to join.

By staudacher [Ignore] 15,Mar,19 06:16 other posts 
Sounds fun

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off