Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

ARE YOU READY TO SEE MY CUNT?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #578610 [Ignore] 12,Mar,19 09:28
DID I GET YOUR ATTENTION? GOOD.Now let me show you what responses I've got from these people and others because I suggested BELLA'S forum is BORING. Don't you think it's a load of HORSE CRAP?

New Comment       Rating: -3  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,May,23 17:19 other posts 
Cat

NO ONE wants to see that old slit! A dried up ham overcooked in the oven with a hair on it!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 12:01 other posts 
A graveyard of numbers here

By Dev01 [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 13:48 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 16:15 other posts 
This is one of Twowarmtts threads.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 17:55 other posts 
A trail of her shitty threads

By #601496 14,Jan,20 12:27
Some members never show their wares. What's up with that?

By #601496 27,Oct,19 18:14
Private Chat With Freddy
[Upload Private Pic] [Block this member] [Report abuse] Turn Sound Off At the bottom
as TWOWARMTTS! message coloro not send your private sensitive data to members you don't really know.

Message Mode ("Enter" does not send message) What to say
current server time is: Oct 27, 18:06, Freddy seems to be on-line
Oct 27, 18:06 Freddy: not going anywhere you imbecile cunt

Oct 27, 18:06 Freddy: still here and I will here

Oct 27, 18:05 TWOWARMTTS!: You still here?

Oct 27, 18:02 Freddy: REMOVED or I WILL BOMBARD YOUR PAGE you imbecile

Oct 27, 18:01 Freddy: Just removed your nasty gifts from my page and I won't bother you. If you don't want to deleted then I will be posting more nasty comments on your page. your choice

Oct 27, 18:00 TWOWARMTTS!: I'm tired of your childish ways. You aren't even a worthy opponent

Oct 27, 18:00 Freddy: you fucking coward old fart

Oct 27, 17:59 Freddy: I love to be a jerk. Rats like you get me more points from Admn, so don't worry about my points

Oct 27, 17:58 TWOWARMTTS!: Go ahead. You know me. And so do they. I'm relentless and give back everything and as far as my gift ribbon, I couldn't care less. Use your points, jerk

Oct 27, 17:58 Freddy: why you are so afraid to blocked me now?

Oct 27, 17:58 Freddy: I thought you said you don't blocked people in here

Oct 27, 17:57 Freddy: you think you are smart. Any of the above guys will send you one for me.

Oct 27, 17:56 Freddy: do it now you rat at your own peril

Oct 27, 17:56 TWOWARMTTS!: And so will you on Tuesday

Oct 27, 17:56 Freddy: If not I will tell any of these guys to send you one; Alexander, Srcums, Scorps and wycowboy

Oct 27, 17:56 TWOWARMTTS!: He can't, he's blocked

Oct 27, 17:55 Freddy: yes and I told Skittles to send you a gift. I will told him to send you another one.

Oct 27, 17:54 TWOWARMTTS!: Not if I get you first

Oct 27, 17:54 Freddy: we both will bring you down...you can count on that you rat

Oct 27, 17:54 TWOWARMTTS!: How many times do you suck his dick every day?

Oct 27, 17:53 TWOWARMTTS!: I hear you are Skittle's bitch

Oct 27, 17:51 Freddy: Freddy has sent you the gift

Oct 27, 17:51 TWOWARMTTS!: If you visit a whore house they'll put you to lick the leftovers

Oct 27, 17:51 Freddy: ok so you need some toilet paper to clean your ass...I 'll get you some

Oct 27, 17:50 TWOWARMTTS!: Go wipe your dirty ass. Didn't mama teach you to do the paper work?

Oct 27, 17:49 Freddy: go get a broom and fly around your trailer park

Oct 27, 17:48 Freddy: you are a witch

Oct 27, 17:48 Freddy: you are the joke

Oct 27, 17:47 TWOWARMTTS!: I think YOU are a joke

Oct 27, 17:47 Freddy: you disgusting rat. I will bombard your page every day as long your gifts still on my page.

A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows she has none.

Entire Chat Log
(up to 30 days, older messages get deleted)

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Sep,19 15:35 other posts 
I saw your cunny today TwoWorms: someone threw a roast beef sandwich on the ground...

Looked just like you rotten parts!

By #578610 06,May,19 20:29
Sven57a posted

Angel of death announced her departure from the site. Hate to see her go. Great contributions and great tits. A loss to us all

Good ridence
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Sep,19 15:33 other posts 
Nice spelling yet again... Are you that dumb??? If so, I will stop picking on you if you tell me you are special needs

By #578610 29,Jul,19 07:56
[deleted image]

I was looking at the first page of the POLLS listings. Skittles authored 12 dedicated to me, HOTPUSSY.

I THINK HE'S IN LOVE WITH ME.

SKITTLES---FREDDY---BELLA!--- THE TROLL TRIO OF THE SITE

By #578610 10,May,19 10:30
[deleted image]

COUNTRY COUPLE 54 IS SPEWING CRAP AGAIN. HE/SHE POSTED,,,
How embarrassing is it to know you are a member of this site, and the face of the site is a walrus. I would think that most new members would run for the hills seeing this.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,May,19 21:52 other posts 
I agree with CC54 I mean let's face it a big women is like a moped there fun to ride but you don't want any of your friends to see you riding one
By #578610 11,May,19 08:46
You know what? You, both, are full of shit. You and CC54 didn't go after this woman for her looks. You went after her because she's Lix. There's plenty of women on site that are large bodied and still are sexy as hell. You, I understand because you are gay. CC54 is another story. He's an oaf that has no respect for women. First he parades his nude woman all over the internet, and then he complains because other women do so too. You too should realize that sexiness has nothing to do with looks.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,May,19 10:11 other posts 
By #578610 11,May,19 10:14
Tell me, baby, would you suffer fucking me???
--------------------------------------- added after 66 seconds

I'd give you and your boyfriend plenty of finger while you two suck face,,
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,May,19 22:28 other posts 
Honey I'm sorry but you and I have a lot of differences you don't like guns and I have a house full of them you hate Donald Trump and I think he's doing a wonderful job you can't stand Bella and I like her you like lix and I can't stand the site of her now with that being said I've put up with your blasting Bella so your just going to have to put up with me blasting lix
By #578610 11,May,19 22:53
Ok,you are right. Damn, there's got to be a catch.
By #585719 13,May,19 07:43
You and Lix are the same. You are both super sexy hot. It's not so much how you look but what you project to the men here. Please don't stop.
By #551147 15,May,19 16:46
Rofl
By #485312 13,May,19 17:03
how embarrassing to be labelled the sites biggest whingers.. they don't see their bad attitudes only attract more of the same ... *Lix*
By #578610 13,May,19 17:08
How true. They can't stand it that no matter how much they bitch we always come up on top. The One Eyed Bitch must be loosing venom all over the site.

By #578610 14,May,19 11:37
[deleted image]

The One Eyed Bitch- Commenting on the Image Bid game.
Thanks for voting and not only thinking about 2nice, but me as well.

I could not help but notice that licksipsuckit is in #2 spot and America's very own hotpussy is #3 and directly below lix. What a befitting position for hotpussy to be in, it makes it so much easier for her to kiss lix's ass.
---------------------------------------------------------

Actually, Bitch, kissing and licking Lix's ass is a delight I would not pass up. You are mistaking your rotted cunt for her ass.
By #585719 15,May,19 07:49
I just lectured CountryCouple54, the Mr, for being crude with Lix. I thought I might ask you to tone down your remarks about Bella. I'm not suggesting you two kiss and make up. Just saying maybe the negative name calling can be put aside. You were the first to welcome me to the site and you've been so friendly I have felt very welcomed. You are better than this.

By #578610 11,May,19 12:16
[deleted image]

[deleted image]

Hey, Skittles, I may be a Broadway Barbie doll but you are a maggoty turd.
And Dgraff, you can "HAHAHA' and OMG all you want, but, you know I'm right. BTW, I've been trying to be friendly with you but you are testing my patience.

By #578610 05,May,19 10:20
[deleted image]

Well, you ARE a one eyed bitch and a witch sometime, but, I don't care what you do.

By #578610 05,May,19 10:17
[deleted image]

THE ONE EYED BITCH POSTED

I learned something today from Mr. JustWill, he's amazingly intelligent and SO FULL OF KNOWLEDGE. Static means not moving or unchanging. Couple that with caravan, "static caravan" is more equivalent to what we look at and refer to as a mobile home or park model.

It's peculiar that we call a mobile home a mobile home. It cannot be pulled by a car, it's brought in with wheels attached by a BIG truck. Once it is secured to a foundation, the wheels are removed and is no longer mobile.

Hey, you are a Floridian, care to give your spin on what makes a park model a park model?

IN FLORIDA, ONCE THE MOBILE HOME IS IN PLACE, THE TAG OR LICENCE PLATE IS "RETIRED". THE DMV REMOVES THE PLATE FROM THE ROLLS OF VEHICLES ALLOWED ON THE PUBLIC ROADS.

By #578610 05,May,19 08:11
[deleted image]

A member from the UK told me about renting a caravan, a static caravan. Do you have any idea what it is? Remember, no fair Google-ing the term, I want to know if I am the only person who had no idea what-in-the-heck they were about.

I GUESS THEY DON'T WATCH BRITISH TV SHOWS OR BBC MOVIES IN WISCONSIN. THEY ARE MORE INTO DISNEY MOVIES.

By #578610 04,May,19 11:44
[deleted image]

THE ONE EYED BITCH POSTED IN ANSWER TO DGRAFF

STOP. Not too long ago, you praised Aussieman187.

Please, don't allow yourself to become so petty. So much of the "shit storm" has got to do with hotpussy. She TROLLS the Forum looking for posts made by members that have blacklisted her funky old ass, puts her spin on it and then she reposts for her friends to see. I said to you, in a private message, that her selective copy and paste of things that I say, are merely a portion of the entire thought or conversation and it is exactly what she wants her friends to see. When you insult lix, I would expect Aussieman187 to lash out. Please, don't get in a pissing match over stupid things. And kudos to you if you can tolerate hotpussy, old girl is cray-cray but is too far gone to know it.

THIS IS THE WAY THEY OPERATE. THEY FLIP FLOP ALL THE TIME AND PLOT WITH PRIVATE MESGS. NOW SHE'LL TRY TO BE THE ONE THAT TAKES THE HIGH ROAD WHEN I KNOW SHE PLOTTED WITH DGRAFF TO MALIGN AUSSIEMAN.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,May,19 19:22 other posts 
See this statement above is untrue Bella and I were conversing about you not Aussie man there are no plots what happened between me lix and Aussie man was three years ago and water under the bridge I don't have a problem with either one of them the problem is you and Leo stirring the pot and bringing hate to his forum thread and Aussie man needs to wake up and realize this
By #578610 04,May,19 19:53
Yes,I stir the pot. Why not? You go crazy when someone like Leo gives you lip. Are you going to reiterate the Bella line? "Hotpussy, everything is your fault and you deserve to be criticized.". I bring as much hate as all of you minions of the ONE EYED BITCH bring to the forum too. Everything that happened here is still here to read.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,May,19 20:44 other posts 
No mamm I know every thing is not all your fault but Leo is the wedge between me and the aussies

By #485312 04,May,19 19:02
only registered users can see external links

By #578610 04,May,19 15:09
[deleted image]

Old hotpussy THINKS she is USDA PRIME. hotpussy, hotpussy, the definition of prime meat is this and this is a copy and paste from Google;

"Prime beef is produced from young, well-fed beef cattle."

Did you notice that the qualifying word is YOUNG. Your old ass is old, plain and simple.

YOU MAY THINK, AND IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, THAT WHATEVER YOU CALL YOUR PUSSY, IT'S A PIECE OF MEAT, LIKE COLD LIVER.
WHAT I SAY IS THAT MY USA PUSSY (NOT USDA) IS PRIME AND, BITCH, I'VE GOT THE MEN TO PROVE IT. REGARDLESS OF MY AGE.

By #578610 04,May,19 11:37
Hey, One Eyed Bitch, my pussy is not USA Choise. It's USA Prime. And a lot hotter than cold liver.
--------------------------------------- added after 101 minutes

[deleted image]

Posted by Skittles

Hotpussy-- rejected rump roast to be served up as dog food

This from a man that treats STDs as his personal gift to his partners at the fishing camp where he lives.

By #578610 04,May,19 08:41
Dgraff, sweetie, why align yourself with a sexless Bitch and malign someone like AussieMan?

By #578610 03,May,19 17:36
[deleted image]

THE ONE EYED BITCH POSTED,
Hmmmmmmmmmm........what constitutes "showing your cunt" ?

Is it showing some pubic hair above the top of the panty or the crotch panel of the woman wearing the panty? There are several pictures that I don't feel fit the criteria for being uploaded on the "cunt" page.

WHAT EVER YOU THINK IT IS,,,IT'S NOT. YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT A CUNT IS,,,OR A DICK FOR THAT MATTER.

By #578610 03,May,19 07:56
[deleted image]

THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH IS SO BUSY RIDING HER BROOM SHE DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO POST ANY VENOM ON HER THREAD. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO COPY AND PASTE NOW? SHE'S A BITCH, ALRIGHT.
By #485312 03,May,19 17:28
don't blink, you wont have to wait too long, she's sharpening her tongue right now ... her "pod" of rejects will be filling their bags with gossip and dribble in no time, or is it a "HERD" of arseholes???? l'll have to use my trusty google to look that up and copy and paste like its my own original idea, and if it isn't there, l'll just make it up as l go *lix*
By #578610 03,May,19 17:32

By #578610 02,May,19 10:20
JUSTWILL OR JUSTWONT AS I CALL HIM, POSTED THIS

Great Jumpin' Jeebus, is she still doing that? A self-aware person would realize how crazy that is.

And, as for being ready to see the Crone's cunt:
Don't you have to wear special safety glasses when you do that...so that your retinas don't burn?

JUMPING JEEBUS? THE PROFESSOR SHOWING US HIS MASTERY OF THE EARLY TWENTIETH CENTURY ENGLISH.
ALSO, HE MUST HAVE SEEN A CUNT SOMETIME IN HIS LIFE AND SOMEONE MUST HAVE TOLD HIM WHAT IT WAS.

By #578610 02,May,19 10:10
2NICE TRYING TO CONVINCE US HE CAN READ. SURE, AND THE POPE IS JEWISH.

POST BY 2NICE
Ok, that explains why I didn’t see it. I don’t read anything that “thing” posts in the forum.

By #578610 02,May,19 09:23

POSTED BT THE ONE EYED BITCH

What I think is a straight up HOOT is old hotpussy's thread, it might be ARE YOU READY TO SEE MY CUNT thread, where she says; "HI! WELCOME TO MY POST".

First off, I want to point out that she doesn't post any original thoughts, her material is mainly taken from members that have blacklisted her after she's TROLLED the FORUM to see what was said. Secondly, that picture of her that she posts with the "HI! WELCOME TO MY POST"...MY GUESS is that she thinks she looks good, and she probably did 40 years ago HOWEVER she looks like she's smack dab in the middle of a turd. If you haven't been blacklisted and you have not yet seen this picture, you owe it to yourself to look. It may make you giggle or go into a full blown, uncontrollable belly laugh!

YOU'D THINK SHE WAS JEALOUS???

By #578610 01,May,19 08:06
JUSTWILL JUST POSTED YHIS
Knickers are a UK-ism for panties.
The Crone is such a freakin' homophobe. It constantly uses homosexual slurs and innuendo as an attempt to degrade a man's masculinity. I don't care what the old Hag says, by making all those false accusations that you are gay, it is trying to imply that you are less of a "man". No matter how you slice it, that is pure homophobia.
———————————————————————

THIS IS WHY I SAY JUSTWILL IS DUMB (as he has no social clues). I QUESTION MR COUNTRY COUPLE’S MANHOOD BECAUSE IT MAKES HIM MAD. HE’S ALWAYS DOING THE SAME TO ME. I’M NOT HOMOPHOBIC. IF CC54 HAD BEEN HEARY ALL OVER I WOULD HAVE CALLED HIM A GORILLA AND THAT WOULD NOT HAVE MADE ME GORILLAPHOBIC. AGAIN, JUSTWILL MISTAKES A SINGULAR EVENT WITH A TOTAL WAY OF LIFE.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,May,19 09:44 other posts 
I thought that justwill IS gay.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,19 19:38 other posts 
Hahaha I was told you are gay Leo

By #578610 01,May,19 14:04
HOT OFF THE PRESS. THIS IS WHAT THAT ONE EYED BITCH JUST POSTED. HAHAHA. AND SHE'S BITCHING I'M READING HER BITCHY POSTS?

Poor OLD hotpussy! She's blowing up her ARE YOU READY TO SEE MY CUNT thread reposting things that she has copied from here.

Hey, today is the first of the month and your pension check and Social Security check surely must have been deposited. Shouldn't you be paying for the trailer and lot rental also ordering medications? We don't want your multiple personalities to be evicted!

HEY, BITCH, WHERE DID YOU PARK YOUR BROOM?

By #578610 01,May,19 12:51
POST BY JUSTWILL,

Technically, a group of walruses is called a "herd" or a "pod".

TECHNICALLY, YOU, JUSTWILL, ARE A NONENTITY. AT BEST WE CAN DESCRIBE YOU AS AN ASS

By #578610 01,May,19 12:42
HAHAHA
BY THE ONE EYED BITCH ABOUT PHART, ONE OF THE 7 ASSHOLE TROLLS.
Apparently phart was blacklisted by one too many members and can no longer post in the Forum. If anyone would consider adding him as a friend, I'm sure he would appreciate it.

AND THEY TALK ABOUT ME

By #578610 01,May,19 11:37
OK, KASIER, OR ASSHOLE #7, AS I CALL HIM, CONTINUES BEING OBSESSED WITH ME. HE POSTED,
Probably safe to assume the member we are writing about has a pervasive multifaceted incurable mental illness. I would imagine there is some treatment available and part of that treatment would be completely abstaining from the internet.
————————————————————-
THE REMEDY IS FOR YOU, YOUR OTHER FELLOW TROLLS, AND YOUR QUEEN, THE EVIL WITCH, THE ONE EYED BITCH, TO QUIT THE SITE FOR EVER AND LEAVE THE REST OF US, THE GOOD MEMBERS, BE

By #578610 01,May,19 08:12
That One Eyed Bitch, Bella posted this 5/1/19
I could not help but notice that RedFoxy is already off to a commanding lead in the May Pic of the Month after already winning for the month of April.

Alas, I receive a system notification that CountryCouple54 has entered. Woo hoo! A real contest! Choices! I go to place my vote and with only 3 votes prior to my vote, some ying-yang already voted [NOT] on CountryCouple54's entry. If this isn't a case of WTF malicious voting, I don't know what is!

———————————————————————-

IF MR COUNTRY COUPLE 54 ENTERED THE CONTEST I URGE EVERYONE TO VOTE (NOT) TOO. A MAN SHOULD NOT ENTER A CONTEST MADE FOR WOMEN
--------------------------------------- added after 25 hours

POST FROM MRS CC54

It's not about being in the top spot. It's not even about others begging for votes. Or not playing fairly. But to publicly post a comment in the Forum to down vote a person. That's a lowlife.
------------------------
SORRY ABOUT THAT. I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR SISSY HUBBY ENTERING THE POTM CONTEST.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,May,19 09:45 other posts 
Has she found a man yet?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off