Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I.D.'s/other personal info exposure and Findom

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #582282 [Ignore] 10,Mar,19 19:25
Does anyone have experience in including I.D. or license in nudes? Or experience in findom, exposing financial details to a dom? (Credit card, online banking/PayPal info)? It's something I've done for two years or just a bit more and would like to chat with anyone interested or with similar experiences. Maybe I'd be willing to show off details here or on Kik

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Camming without Skype?   2.more exposure   3.Additional Info   4.Posting videos;where do you get the best exposure?   5.Twisted testicles  

Comments:
By #582282 11,Mar,19 21:25
Yes Bella. And sorry to hear that Ed. I've luckily never been the victim of anything like that as far as I'm aware of.

By toohey [Ignore] 11,Mar,19 12:11 other posts 
I have been victim of identity fraud due to an online ID. This is not pleasant, I can assure you. Someone had used my ID to buy computers worth several thousand euro's on credit. Of course he didn't observe the required payments, so the credit company hired a collection agency that eventually came knocking on my door. It took a lot of effort to sort this out, involving being interviewed by the police.

You either believe that I'm Ed Toohey, or you don't. I'm not supplying any ID, and I advise everyone against doing it.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,19 21:35 other posts 
A member by the nickname probowler298 often posts pictures that include his state's Driver's License. Is that the type of member you're trying to connect with?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off