Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Flirting with others while in a relationship.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #487013 [Ignore] 17,Jan,19 01:57
Can flirting with someone and talking to others on the phone and texting be considered cheating if you're in a relationship with someone else?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Who lost their relationship over SYD / SYC   2.masturbating when in a relationship   3.*THE NET*   4.Dad/Son relationship   5.Omg a lil embarrassing  

Comments:
By knewbi [Ignore] 24,Jan,19 11:35 other posts 
I'd say it all depends on you and your partner's views and expectations. We are swingers and not only is flirting acceptable for us but having sex with others is acceptable. But I have been in relationships where just chatting with another woman was not acceptable to my then partner. So it is subjective and only the two of you can determine.

By #537175 23,Jan,19 09:18
Im a gay guy and have a bf , I flirt on line with other guys , which my bf knows about ,indeed sometimes he is with me and we both flirt . But apart from a few pics that's as far as it goes and we are both comfortable about that

By #566488 23,Jan,19 06:47
i took these last night for her to send to her girl friend.

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

By #575235 22,Jan,19 22:31
i think its ok as long as no physical activity is going on. Besides its not cheating if the partner knows about it

By #577391 18,Jan,19 19:01
Yes, I think it would be cheating if it includes sexting and texting more than just the odd birthday wishes

By #487013 18,Jan,19 00:03
Good input from everyone. Seems like opinions vary, but most find it okay as long as no boundaries are crossed.

By #566488 17,Jan,19 18:10
my wife is an incredible flirt. the drunker she is the further she goes. it's very hot. she will pet and tease.
By #551147 17,Jan,19 18:14
I'm the flirtier between my wife and I. ESPECIALLY at the grocery store or restaurant where I'm trying to get my way. Fortunately, she knows what I'm up too. So, it doesn't seem to bother her.

By #545732 17,Jan,19 17:21
In my opinion, if the flirting is done behind the partner's back, I'm not sure if I'd class it as cheating, but it's definitely mean and insensitive. I wouldn't like it if I was in a relationship with someone doing it, especially if it includes sexting pics too.
A few years ago, I had a message from a woman flirting with me, but she told me she was with her boyfriend in her first message. She passed on a friendly comment from him and it was evidently fun for them as a couple, but I was already uncomfortable with it because I wasn't actually sure if it was a woman in the first place.... and I wasn't interested regardless!

By #188992 17,Jan,19 12:14
Yes. In my opinion the deciding factor is whether or not there is any level of deception involved.
By MM_DD [Ignore] 17,Jan,19 12:17 other posts 
Good point.

By MM_DD [Ignore] 17,Jan,19 12:11 other posts 
I think there are different levels of flirting. If it's flirting without the intention of hooking up with that person for sex, then I don't see it as harmful. The key is to recognize and respect the boundaries of your relationship. As long as you and your partner are in agreement over what's OK and what's not OK, that's most important.

By JustWill [Ignore] 17,Jan,19 11:58 other posts 
I think it depends on how far the flirting goes and what boundaries you and your partner have agreed upon. Bottom line is, if it bothers your patner, you should either stop doing it or find a new partner.

By #537175 17,Jan,19 07:08
I flirt with other guys on chat rooms , but my bf knows and isn't unhappy . I only chat and exchange pics of myself and so long as I stick to that its fine .

By #275407 17,Jan,19 05:05
I feel flirting is part of a healthy way to be, it boosts your self esteeme and makes you feel a hell of a lot better about yourself. And if you cheat on your boyfriend or girlfriend, well if your meant to be with them the rest of your life, then that's one way to find out what you really want. My opinion only.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jan,19 05:58 other posts 
Hahaha I told my young partner he can bring other men home as long as there of legal age and he's willing to share it keeps things interesting

By #460385 17,Jan,19 02:38
I don't think so, unless the intention is to sleep with whom you are talking and flirting with.
By #551147 17,Jan,19 02:39
Agreed! Took the words right outta my brain...

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off