Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Masturbating the shaft of the penis

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #568448 [Ignore] 29,Dec,18 16:02
When masturbating, most men do it near the head of the penis as that's where all the nerve endings are, but I've become a convert to masturbating from the shaft and having no contact with the head at all. This is hot because you have to work harder (which means you last longer) but most importantly it prevents the head of the penis from chafing or developing blemishes from excessive handling This is particularly true if you're circumcised.

Anyone else feel the same way?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.do you like my penis   2.the SYD PENIS SIZE survey   3.Big penis   4.Big cock head or a girthier shaft!!!   5.Fordyce spots  

Comments:
By LGA6969 [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 09:30 other posts 
I do both

By thesevenpointfive [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 10:46 other posts 
i go over the head, i try a lot of things, but when over the head it works for me

By dhood [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 13:57 other posts 
I use both methods. Variety is the spice of life

By thebeewolf [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 12:01 other posts 
I like a variety. But when the squirting is about to start, yeah. Just the shaft please. Jack it out.

By #463848 04,Jun,22 03:42
When I was younger, playing with any part of my dick would bring me off, Now that I am an old man, it is the glans where I need the stimulation.

By #662360 01,Jun,22 14:24
I’m circumcised but I always masturbate (or get hand jobbed) the full length of my penis always stroking over the base ridge of my cock where it meets my shaft. Sometimes i masturbate only stroking across the base ridge.

By #667453 01,Jun,22 12:34
I have never masturbated, where it's only the shaft/base. Maybe I'll try that.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 04,Jan,19 20:30 other posts 
My cock isn't very big, maybe 5 inches, so my hand pretty much covers from the base to the head so that's what I stroke. I like to rub the frenulem just before cumming. It seems a more intense orgasm when I do that.
By #518391 05,Jan,19 10:45
Yes, I get a fantastic orgasm from the frenulum area...and the harder I beat it, the more intense it gets!
By JackHammer [Ignore] 05,Nov,19 08:07 other posts 
I sometimes use my thumb and forefinger in a circle and jack the frenulem and the base of the head. I like it.
By #518391 05,Nov,19 08:27
Pity we aren';t closer or you could try that technique on my cock!

By earthy [Ignore] 05,Nov,19 06:51 other posts 
I do that alot, just jerking the shaft. I have to use just 3 fingers to really stroke it but its great. Usually end up jerking the whole thing right at the end. Feels amazing and yeah it does last a little longer for me.

By #518391 05,Nov,19 03:05
I like lubing up both shaft and helmet and working my fist up from the base, over my circumcision scar which is nicely sensitive, then hitting my helmet rim and also working the frenulum area really well, sometimes even hitting it to get the best orgasm[deleted image]

By dragonsegg [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 06:38 other posts 
I like to alternate between stroking my shaft and then than pulling my foreskin back and forth over my swollen purple head when I'm edging my small cock

By knewbi [Ignore] 01,Nov,19 12:45 other posts 
I grease the fucking thing up like I owned the grease company and stroke it the full length for hours on end. Love rotting my hand to various positions to find the exact one that works on that particular day...

By #64328 01,Nov,19 11:17
That is how I learned to mastuebate from a friend. By just jacking the skin back and forth over the shaft. Been doing it that way for years

By livelifefully99 [Ignore] 29,Oct,19 02:45 other posts 
I am willing to let you show me why

By livelifefully99 [Ignore] 29,Oct,19 02:27 other posts 
I am willing to let you show me why

By #584524 16,Apr,19 12:41
just lube it up.. dumbasses use dry hands,, dick almost falls off.... sore... Penis only can get off in hot and slippery spaces... supposed to cum in a cunt not in your hands.... If you have to bust a nut with no cunt,,, spend a dollar for christ's sake...Get oils..

By #583549 14,Apr,19 08:07
I stroke the shaft and head.This gives me an intense orgasam!

By #584942 13,Apr,19 11:15
A little bit of both, but more on the shaft because I am cut so tight, lots of sensitive inner layer was left and pulled down my shaft to the circumcision scar line which is super sensitive.

By #572500 07,Jan,19 14:34
I had a girlfriend who gave me fantastic hanjobs by stroking the shaft and giving me a little lip service while I lay back and enjoyed the experience. Defo lasted longer.

By #575912 03,Jan,19 08:27
I want my shaft near the base and it gives me much more pleasure than wanking the top part

By nekekal [Ignore] 01,Jan,19 16:53 other posts 
I mostly jerk the shaft. I have a lot of cock, so if I grab it fairly tightly in the middle, I just hit the rim of the head on the up stoke and have just enough skin that I can almost hit my body on the down stroke. I am circumcised.

Once in a while I grab my cock too far up, and because I have it very tight, my hand will hit just below the rim of the head and will cause a friction sore.

Mostly I get friction burns when jerking in the shower where I use soap as the lube and just rub the front half of my cock loosely in my hand.

By #518391 31,Dec,18 05:07
I prefer working shaft and helmet...I can start off without lube, but being circumcised, I need it to finish off.,,,and the frenulum area just under my helmet is most sensitive and needs to be given a good working over for me to shoot

By #463848 30,Dec,18 03:46
Rather easier to do if you have a long shaft. Those of us who have shorter penises can't help but at least use the head (& foresking if there) from soft. Older guys more often start to wank from soft.

By #563965 29,Dec,18 21:05
Takes much longer though, just depends on if you have the time and can be bothered haha

By #64328 29,Dec,18 17:47
I'm a shat stroker, that's how I learn how from a friend when I was 8 and still doing it that way
--------------------------------------- added after 2536 hours

Shaft*

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off