Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Save this site

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #275407 [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 21:10
If it looks like the site is going to close, why not go back the way it was and make it where the more points you have, the more power you have. At this point who cares if there's fighting and crying, I think that might be kinda fun. And admin can wash his hands when members go crying to him by just ignoring them. Let the high point paying members run the site and let admin just sit back and close his ears to the criers. You have nothing to lose.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #522791 05,Dec,18 11:40
Hmmmmm

By #514354 05,Dec,18 05:40
Rule #1 : Dont take anything seriously here! Rule#2 FUCKOFF. If you have a problem withRule#1...... Refer to Rule#2.
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 05,Dec,18 06:39 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 25 minutes

congratulations redbear that was fucking funny.Your post has made me giggle and will be re-posted in my blog called SHITS and GIGGLES . thank you having fun is what this site is all about.
By #562152 05,Dec,18 08:08
From your typing fingers to the forum ogres.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 21:13 other posts 
When points were rendered useless, that was the start of the decline here. That and grassing fun members.

Some fighting, rivalries, etc made the site fun... and more importantly, made cunts grab the AMEX. Now, it is a bunch of lames here. Only know how to cry and complain. Well, look at what that did for the site. Yes, keep listening to the Walrus. Her insight has proven very effective. She could fuck up a free cup of coffee.
By admin [Ignore] 05,Dec,18 06:42 other posts 
I don't hear her complaining about you, I hear you complaining about her.

Also, people do not join this site to be trolled by you even if this may look fun to you. Though I don't think it matters much, you are personally responsible for departure of at least 1 member per week for many years.
By #569341 05,Dec,18 07:42
Skits is Skits. I think people secretly liked watching the forum crew and chat crew go to war back in the days before Skits & I made peace (they didn’t want to get involved and risk having their heads torn off); but it must’ve been entertaining to watch
By #562152 05,Dec,18 08:06
Skittles, depending on the day, you are described as a funny, smart, dude or, an asshat. You describe the members as lame who only know how to cry and complain. What exactly are you doing now? You bitch about the "Walrus". How long does the site has to hear about you and your like minded friends having this lame feud with her. Don't you think maybe this is what's fucking up that free cup of coffee? What's more, the site is full of people who never go to the forums and don't know about all of you, on both sides of that upchuck, at all.

By #569341 05,Dec,18 05:53
Yeah, mate - i agree and i agree with what Bluey/Skittles/RedBear/Godzillas said...hopefully the tumblr fall out will hand us a chunk of new members too. This place is so unique, whining and complaining when you lose an argument is not in the true spirit of this site - fight back or shut up. Multiple and dummy account users piss me off, but other than that patheticness...everyone likes a bit of drama (that isn’t masked by pussing out)
By #514354 05,Dec,18 07:20

By #460385 05,Dec,18 06:32
If you want to save this site, buy a membership. I don't think Administration gives a fuck about all the fighting and arguing. He needs to make money.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 05,Dec,18 02:10 other posts 
maybe all the Tumblr accounts that are here can recruit from there ?

Good luck in your mission Cody,I don't think people care enough to stop the site dying off permanently...

With more and more sites stopping adult content,this site should be rammed with new members all the time...
You can't get people to this site unless you advertise...

By #275407 04,Dec,18 21:34
And bring back anonymous chat

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 21:29 other posts 
Are the cello players feet getting wet? When will Titanic sink??

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off