Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

First Adult Physical Exam

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #144821 [Ignore] 20,Nov,18 07:33
I went to my first adult physical exam the other day. I had been so nervous and anxious just thinking about going. Like a lot of guys, I was fearing the uncontrollable erection. I’m also shy and self conscious about my small dick.

I made sure to jerk off the night before so I was less likely to be horny. It didn’t help. All day I was thinking about going and kept getting hard.

So I get there and do the basics with the male nurse. He then tells me to strip down to nothing and put on the paper gown. He leaves the room and I proceed. I get a semi as soon as he closes the door and I get undressed.

Now I’m sitting there on the table naked in the paper gown. It’s cold in the room. I check my dick to see how small it is. It’s soft and small, but the tip was covered in precum. I had to quickly wipe it off onto my leg.

Somehow I survived without getting an erection. I was borderline the whole time though. When it came time for him to check my balls, it only took 10 seconds. Which is good because I started to get hard.

I know everyone will say not to worry about getting hard. But it really could be embarrassing. Having your dick covered in precum could be even more embarrassing. Moral of the story, don’t be afraid to get felt up by a doctor.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.My Physical Exam   2.My Yearly Exam On Thursday April 2nd.   3.physical exam time   4.woke up with a hardon after a colonoscopy   5.Gyno exam  

Comments:
By #455846 29,Nov,18 16:42
did he put the gloves on

I went for a check, my first . Not long ago. I was also quite apprehensive. Going there.

But I have to say I got almost semi. Otherwise it was hilarious to me, to say the least. I think the guy was trying to make me feel like an ass. Or I just don t understand Doctors.
By #144821 29,Nov,18 20:19
Yes he put gloves on. lol

What happened that made you feel like an ass? From get a semi?
By #455846 05,Dec,18 12:53
I certainly wasn t flacid... the guy just said things in a way that was difficult to understand. And he 'mumbled'

By Rayb1054 [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 08:45 other posts 
Hey Max in the real world your dick is not that small because I do the foreskin restoring thing I show guys all the time how it is done so i see a lot of guys dicks yours is not that small I seen a lot smaller on hear a lot of guys cocks are huge but that’s why they’re on here at least Around this area the size of your cock is pretty normal it’s an average cock yes we all want one of them ones like the guys on here but we are hauling that lucky LOL

By nekekal [Ignore] 24,Nov,18 12:25 other posts 
Embarrassment isn't fatal, so I have been ok for years. For several years my doctor was a woman. The advantage was that during the rectal exam, she had long thin fingers which was better, and I always enjoy having a woman play with my cock, balls, and shove a finger up my ass.

One year she brought in a young woman intern and let her practice on me. Two women handling my cock and balls. I think the intern was embarrassed. She kept talking about being married and her husband. Lol.

Current doctor is an old guy. Short fat fjngers. Ugg.
By wycowboy [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 16:24 other posts 
I'd have been hard enough to cut diamonds if two females were touching my cock and balls and had their finger(s) in my ass,
By nekekal [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 16:35 other posts 
It's somehow not to sexy when one of them is taking notes and then the other one has to compare, bent over in a doctor's office.

Still better than an old guy and by the end I was semi erect but no one was really interested in my hard on.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 14:06 other posts 
I hope you won't mind if comment.

From a female standpoint, most of us have gynecological exams yearly. Nothing more humbling then hopping up on the exam table, skootching down to the point where our bare butts are at the very end and about to fall off the table. Our feet are secure and in stirrups and the doctor gets a cold metal speculum and crank us open so [s]he has easy access. Some women will choose a female doctor but mine happens to be a male.

Yeah, I feel anxiety leading up to the exam HOWEVER on the upside and I can honestly say that there was never a time that I was "excited". Heck, we are not "equipped" like men, so even if I was, no one would know!

By #64328 28,Nov,18 13:52
Not as an adult, but as a boy just getting naked gave me a full boner everytime I had a physical. By the time I had to shower at school I didnt get full on boners but was always half hard. Classmate didnt know I had a chub but just thought I had a big dick. When I had a chub I was nearly the same size as if I had a boner
By #144821 28,Nov,18 14:38
Yes, very difficult as a boy too!
By #64328 29,Nov,18 11:10
One of my friends use to masturbate in the bathroom before gym class so he wouldn't get a boner in the showers. I alway thought that was pretty smart.

By #568769 28,Nov,18 14:05
I took the liberty of looking at your page. 1st adult medical exam @ 38?! Really? All I can say is 'WOW'! But beyond that, cheers to getting erect or precumming just because you're near naked! You should be proud that it is SO easy!! My problem was always that it would SHRINK! Just like I was standing outside in 30* temperature! Made exams HORRIBLE...So, which of us is the luckier one?...BTW. You can refuse certain tests that make you uncomfortable. Just say which ones you find degrading when you first see your Doc. But, the finger up the butt one...is probably necessary when you get to a certain age. You ain't there yet
By #144821 28,Nov,18 14:37
I guess I'm the opposite of a hypochondriac. I've been to the doctor for different things here and there. Have done basic BMI check and **** work, but never a full physical. Which, is NOTHING MORE than everything else... other than them looking at your dick and checking your balls. See.. that's the reason. I don't understand the point. I can check my own balls. lol

That was my reason for not doing it. I did it now, more out of curiosity and to do it at least once. lol

Going back to hard/soft. That was also part of the issue with being hard, was because I also didn't want to be completely small and shriveled up.

We joked about the prostate exam!

By Louis [Ignore] 22,Nov,18 08:23 other posts 
That's right though, don't worry about it. As far as it being embarrassing, it's a matter of perspective. I always get an erection when my dick and balls are examined so I got over any embarrassment long ago. Just go with it. In a weird sort of way it actually can be kind of hot!
By #144821 22,Nov,18 11:10
Absolutely! That’s the problem. I tend to get hard in situations like that. Doctor’s office, locker room, urinal, etc. If some random person could see my dick, I’m probably getting hard.
By Louis [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 07:49 other posts 
Yup! me too. It all started in gym class in school. I had pubic hair early and everyone was checking it out. I had a hard on in no time!
By german_guy [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 17:06 other posts 
same here, I do agree on that completely

By wycowboy [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 10:05 other posts 
I quit worrying about it a long time ago. It happens and it won't be the first time that doctor has had it happen to him/her. Like a lot of men I always get an erection if my cock and or balls or handled. I have a small cock too and worried what they might think but after the first few times and no comment or facial reaction I quit worrying about that too. In fact, I enjoy it now.

By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Nov,18 11:33 other posts 
Yours isn't the first erection he's seen and it won't be the last. Don't sweat it. As a mater of fact, enjoy it!

By biggripper1 [Ignore] 22,Nov,18 10:50 other posts 
A few years ago I went to Doctors thinking I had a lump in testicles. Asked for a male doctor, only they obviously did not hear or did not realise that locum doctor was a woman so just had to get on with it and drop my pants and let her examine them.. Never gave it a thought as I didn't want to wait for another appointment. Think I was semi hard but needs over embarrassment. Turned out I was fine after a scan at hospital. Please get yourself checked and don't worry what might happen. I am sure doctors have seen it all.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off