Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Sex Change.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by andrew999999999 [Ignore] at 04,Nov,18 15:40  other posts
If you could be a member of the opposite sex for a day, week, or however long you liked, is there anything you'd like to do? For example, I'd like to wear a short skirt, black stockings, no panties, and sit somewhere public where I could ''accidentally'' flash my privates for people to see.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.If you could change anything about...   2.what would you change?   3.What would you CHANGE about your dick?   4.gay bi straight lesbian   5.Can you post a pic in forums without adding it to your public ones?  

Comments:
By bikev [Ignore] at 08,Nov,18 03:51 other posts 
I would fuck every cock I could find.

By fatcock66 [Ignore] at 04,Nov,18 23:56 other posts 
has no one thought how cool it might be to be fucked and eaten out as a woman? Maybe could give you some insights

By leopoldij [Ignore] at 04,Nov,18 19:31 other posts 
As a man it's virtually impossible to walk up to a woman and tell her I want to fuck her.
So if I were a woman for a day, I'd do precisely what women can do without facing any problems: I'd walk up to someone and say I want to have sex with you.

By spermkiss [Ignore] at 04,Nov,18 17:23 other posts 
Hell, you can do that as a man. Wear short shorts without underpants and let your equipment hang out from time to time when you sit, stoop or squat.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off