pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Having sex with a man in front of your girlfriend/wife

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #53037 [Ignore] 04,Feb,10 01:23
This happened to me a short while ago. I had a very good friend over for dinner one night and things developed into me getting sucked and fucked in the ass whilst my girlfriend observed. The best was after my friend shot his load in me, she cleaned my ass with her tonque and kissed me with her cum-filled mouth - this was probable the most erotic experience of my entire life!!!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Whore wife/girlfriend   2.I wanna fuck my wife and her friend   3.Sucking my friend's dick in front of my girlfriend   4.Masterbating in front of GF   5.i enjoy a man fuck my wife in front of me  

Comments:
By #545468 12,Dec,18 11:16
Threesomes are awesome> My boyfriend and I regularly have another guy over, and I love being fucked in fromt of my boyfriend and I love watching him fuck another guy.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Dec,18 11:26 other posts 
I agree. I like 3somes, with girls though.
By #545468 12,Dec,18 23:53
Cool. Awesome.

By #220845 06,Apr,12 00:47
A couple of men have watched their women suck me
I sucked a guys cock in with his girlfriend at a adult bookstore.

By #43515 04,Feb,10 13:28
it is a huge turn on, have done it a few times with various Girl friends watching.
Had a then GF who kept me shaved [ way before it was the in thing] She talked me into sucking her sisters BFs cock. While I had sucked cock before, never did it while a female watched. What a major turn on. Traded blow jobs a few more times. Funny her sister never knew.
Another even better was more recent with my very DOM.kinky lady friend who CDed me in stockings, garter-belt
cut out bra [ so my pierced nipples stuck out, she pierced them ] Oh I was shaved sissy smooth too.
Invited a couple and there male friend over for drinks. Not long after she ordered me to strip off my man clothes I was on my kness sucking one cock then the other. Then both cocks in my mouth at the same time. Eventually I was on my back legs up and out being fucked while sucking the other.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off