She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

PROMOTE YOUR PAGE HERE AND OTHER THINGS

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by #562152 [Ignore] 15,Sep,18 08:57
Have you noticed that your page is lost in the hundreds that populate the site? If you are lucky, someone checks your page. The other is if someone looks at the member list. Here you can post your URL and tell us a bit about yourself. Are you straight, gay, or BI? Tell us. And you can repost every few weeks without using points.
ALSO, do you have questions, pet peeves, or want to vent frustrations? Do it here. This is an open forum.

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By #562152 29,Nov,18 14:05
US and China exploring suspension of further tariffs through spring in exchange for new talks: WSJ

only registered users can see external links

I hope some sensable solution is found
By #551147 30,Nov,18 12:57
I have utmost confidence that OUR President, Donald J. Trump, successful businessman, good father, will do what's best for OUR country and it's prosperity.
By #562152 30,Nov,18 13:19
"President, Donald J. Trump, successful businessman",,,,isn't that an oxymoron??
By #551147 30,Nov,18 14:34
Say what you like... He's quite wealthy and we're not. Must be some semblance of intelligence there. Despite popular belief, he IS successful.
By #562152 30,Nov,18 17:07
He was smart enough to be his dad's son

By #562152 30,Nov,18 09:13
OPEN LETTER TO JUSTWILL AND BELLA

Despite the fact that I was blacklisted by Bella and I blacklisted JutWill and Bella, both of them can’t leave it alone. They have to continue to criticize me publicly.

I have officially been declared the "Nasties [sic] piece of work on site"------JustWill
If I had known there was going to be a contest, I would have tried harder.----JustWill
her unhinged rant was, after posting several barely literate and venomously insulting comments directed at me, she then told me: "Let me give you free advice. The same I gave Bella. Drop it and in a few days or weeks I'll cool off and life will go on.
Seriously. Because...you know...my life would definitely be on hold until she calmed down.--------JustWill

Well,JustWill, It looks like you did put your life on hold to spew more venom. Ex: “her unhinged rant”, “barely literate and venomously insulting comments”

You just have to show off how clever you are dealing with “cunts” like me. As long as you can hide behind Bella’s skirt, knowing i’m blocked from Stuff Just Stuff (the Bella one). You are the nastiest piece of work on site.

And Bella? She said this publicly:
“And the shit storm was all because I blacklisted her. She is so mixed up. Why is it my obligation to allow her to post in a thread that I created? I don't even remember the wording of her "demand(s)" but her demands did not work for me. I asked her privately and nicely to steer clear of one another and that did work for her. What, I'm so stupid that I should allow her to bash me in other threads? Screw that!”

The “shit storm” did not start when you blacklisted me. It started when you posted this:

“I find you to be vulgar and unimaginative, just like your Outback friends”
“Hey, WhoXXXX, sadly, she is merely just a vulgar mouthpiece.”

You asked me not to get in your face and I told you I did not want to interact with you. I even asked you to drop it and all of it would go away. Like JustWill, you didn’t. All I wanted was to contribute to the thread and I would not stop doing that. You blacklisted me. Then you started weaving your lies to suit your position. You are a nasty trouble maker and continue to push, push, push.

By #562152 26,Nov,18 10:45
THIS WAS INSPIRED BY THE GREAT BITCH

This question is inspired by the "Bush or no bush?" thread, I want to take it one step further.

For men or women who are attracted to women, do you find it sexy, appealing, whatever, when you see a woman that maintains her natural body hair on her legs, underarms and groin?
By #485312 27,Nov,18 22:11
every one has a different taste in how much or how little hair they like, l think they should also take into consideration what their partner likes too, but inevitably, its the persons choice to what they want for themselves, smooth, shaved or hairy.. *lix*

By #562152 27,Nov,18 20:11
Has anyone noticed that there seems to be yet another way to blacklist a member? Yeah, up at the top of their home page, like right next to where the link to the groups they belong to, in bright red lettering there's; [Block This Member]

admin haa provided so many avenues to blacklist members!
--------------------------------------- added after 29 seconds

Thanks Bella,,

By #562152 21,Nov,18 11:49
Every so often the argument on who owns a thread comes up. It's true that if the creator blacklists you then you can't participate, but, i say that a public forum should be open to all. I say that blacklisting someone because of a posting in the threads is cowardly. How do you feel about it???
--------------------------------------- added after 93 seconds

Maybe, blacklisting should exclude the forums. Would that be something other people would support? Should we do a survey??
By #485312 24,Nov,18 16:00
blacklisting is part of the site, some people just don't get on and some people make judgement of others they don't know and use public forums to express their distaste in life and their own sad lives, l feel forums should be open, but no loss when you blacklist a member and you really don't care for their bullshit in any case, ld much prefer all people just get on it with, but some seem to seethe and lack any self control of the hatred toward others and make no secret of it.. using forums for a place to 'bully', name call and shit sling, lve seen much worse forums than this place and l understand that some have a 'my way or the highway' approach to everything in life.
no one is coward for blacklisting, its not always about forum that cause it, blacklisting is like bug spray, when the mozzies are annoying and you don't have the time to scratch the itch, you get rid of the mozzies and enjoy your picnic without them. who cares what the mozzies are eating?? let them eat and feed off others and if bullshit is what they want, theres plenty of that to go around.
*lix*
By #562152 24,Nov,18 16:36
I get your argument, Lix. I like to argue and fight. Please forgive me. For whatever it's worth, it was aimed at our arch enemy.
By #485312 24,Nov,18 18:21
yeah that's great that you like a great debate about different subjects, that's awesome, l like reading what others think too, we live in a diverse world, we all don't think the same, and that's great that you like discuss with others what you feel strong about ... and there is no war here, just some delusional people that think they can run off who ever they like .. when someone says 'bring it on', lm ok with a challenge, l would of left years ago only for someone wanting me gone, l stayed just to let them know they don't have that right.. *Lix*
By #562152 26,Nov,18 08:27
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Nov,18 16:36 other posts 
I believe that the creator of any thread IS THE MODERATOR, as long as that member is an active. BAM! Simple as that.

Example; If someone creates a thread on STUFF, JUST STUFF, there is no problem discussing the differences between cocks and pussies yet why does some TWAT come along and decide that he wants to post his pictures in said thread. This member has been asked before not to do this and was provided with a suggestion on what an option could be to draw other members to visit his page.

How is the question you pose any different than another member, who is a moderator of a group, denying and booting a member or members from being in a group that she moderates solely because of her personal feelings? NO DIFFERENCE.

Think about your post in the original STUFF, JUST STUFF thread, where you accuse some of the posters as being my minions and having their heads shoved so far up my ass that they have brown rings around their necks. Hmmmm..... that could be flipped and said about a few of her warriors, aka minions.
By #562152 24,Nov,18 17:04
You are right, but,at that moment it (I )was referring to you and your minions. You can use it if you want, I don't own the sentiment. I also noticed that I can't find a huge part of a certain conversation. The part you called me vulgar.

you are a sad, sad lady who is nothing more than an attention seeker with an overactive imagination---you said

Did you get Admin to delete it?
The thing is this. In my way, I tried t explain to Leo that to avoid trouble he should refrain from posting pics on the thread you consider yourself a moderator. Like most of what I say on Stuff (the Bella one), you took it the wrong way. What's more, you hunt for entries in other threads that are critical of the way you treat certain people then you run back to Stuff and manage to twist it all up so you look like a victim
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

BTW, you've called me several times "an attention seeker". I do try to be funny (a good laugh never hurt anyone) and I make entries that may not be popular but they are always the truth or sensible. And I do like a good argument or fight. The only thing is that I don't seek it. Every argument I've had in the forums was started by someone else. I am comfortable with the way I look and the way I treat people. You on the other hand are continually in an argument with somebody and the only ones that aren't, well, they DO have their heads up your ass so far, there's a brown ring around their collars
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Nov,18 18:28 other posts 
I, too, think she's a very very sad lady.
She's suffering from some control mania.
She's criticising, criticising, criticising...

And then when you ask her to explain what
the base of her laws are, she can't reply.
And she here's angry, starts talking inconsequentially, and uses vulgar language.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Nov,18 19:12 other posts 
Although admin might sweep and clean the forum of things he finds bothersome or perhaps detrimental to the site, no, I did not request that he remove anything from this thread.

I would further like to discuss your accusation; "What's more, you hunt for entries in other threads that are critical of the way you treat certain people then you run back to Stuff and manage to twist it all up so you look like a victim." Please be specific and elaborate.

Yes, I have referred to you as an attention seeker, I stand behind that and make no apologies. Be funny! And with regard to your posts being "truth or sensible", I feel that my posts are the same but ultimately, our posts might not appeal to the masses. Basically, when I post something, I hope that it generates dialogue. Regardless of whether this is a sex site or not, everything does not revolve around cocks and pussies. I've seen pictures of some very attractive cocks and some that I don't find attractive at all. If you want to start a dialogue about cocks and pussies, by all means, start one. As I recall, your post was okay but you might have asked what others find attractive to encourage dialogue. You are going to find that every response is correct if only in that person's world. The picture posting is not necessary, my STUFF thread was not meant to be a "show and tell". Have you ever picked up a magazine in a waiting room, started reading something only to find that a page was removed or a coupon clipped. That's how I feel about some of these threads where members start posting pictures and in a couple of days, they're gone and the thread looks like land mines blew up the thread. I DO NOT WANT PICTURES IN MY THREAD(S).

As far as you enjoying a good argument, good for you, you obviously feel strongly about what it is that you are debating. But to start a fight, for the sake of a fight, sorry, I don't see any value in that. So as long as you consider me to be your arch enemy, why not stop trying to start a fight and just steer clear of me. I am a firm believer that if "you start no shit, there will be no shit".
By #562152 24,Nov,18 20:02
Well, you are arguing in a thread I started. On the other hand, I don't care. And I don't start fights,but, I'll finish them. I do try to steer clear of you. That doesn't mean I'll ignore your posts if they don't suit me. And I'll say the same to you, "start no shit, there will be no shit." As far as "elaborating" don't hold your breath. My post about cocks and pussies was more of an opinion and was left open for comments. I did say sex is not dirty, but, it can be ugly, disgusting or beautiful, depending on private tastes
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

As far as holes in your thread from deleted accounts, you are the only one that's bothered by that. Since most of the site knows about your pet pieve, they try to please. It doesn't bother me if there's a hole in my thread. I want everyone to feel they own the space too
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

And last, I can't believe you used the word "shit". Surely you did not learn that from Mrs Marie's Finishing School
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Nov,18 18:06 other posts 
You're just unable to comprehend simple English.

BEGIN REPETITION
---------------------------------------
I asked a question.  I repeat.  

Which of the following statements is false? 

1) Threads are not owned by anyone. 
2) There are no prohibition rules. 

There are two alternatives here. 

(A) If the answer is none, then you can't be annoyed because I'm doing something well within the bylaws of this site. 

(B) If one of them is false, then I apologize. 

But, so far, all indications point towards the veracity of both sentences, i.e. towards alternative (A) above. 
---------------------------------------
END REPETITION

You're unable to reply. Your only friend is your foul language. Being unable to reason rationally or understand rather simple English you resort to anger. That's the only thing you can do.

Relax. Take a deep breadth.
Read the sentences slowly. Use a dictionary if you need to, and reply.

I doubt you will because you can't fathom easy logic. So you open your mouth and excrete nonsense, irrelevant statements, or foul words.

By #562152 25,Nov,18 18:07
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 16 hours

[deleted image]
By #485312 26,Nov,18 01:11
yeah, she always throws us in for good measure, shows we really get under her skin, its nice to know we take up so much of her life hahahahaha *lix*
By #562152 26,Nov,18 07:37

By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 20:05 other posts 
I'm promoting a pussy too:
[deleted image]
By #562152 25,Nov,18 20:17
Who is she Leo? Is she on site?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 21:55 other posts 
No Baby. She's on my page only. She's my fuck buddy. You've seen her before many times. Got hundreds of pics of her on my page.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 21:59 other posts 
/yby46piyey8ppic.html
/gmk73gwdmhd2pic.html
/7teglfzucb47pic.html
--------------------------------------- added after 13 seconds

/1zyeos9d4ri4pic.html
/ner0nx38jevypic.html
/74pbzdk2mzgfpic.html
--------------------------------------- added after 26 seconds

Just a small sample...
By #562152 26,Nov,18 07:18
WOW,,I'M in love,

By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 19:19 other posts 
Can someone, of you native English speakers, please tell me if my question below is correctly formed in English?

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 70 seconds

Or should I ask it in a different manner?

Perhaps my English is not too proper.

Please advise me!
By #562152 25,Nov,18 20:20
Leo, I find your post to be written in a way that is easy to understand. Don't change it
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 21:56 other posts 
Thank you. I asked you the question in earnest.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 19:24 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By #562152 24,Nov,18 23:48
HAHAHA,,BELLA blacklisted me,,,the coward now can continue to lie, bitch, and make other people miserable.

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 23 minutes

By bella! [Ignore] at 24,Nov,18 23:39 other posts
Pssssst......I going to spray for the annoying bugs.

By #569341 18,Oct,18 06:27
My page is shit - don't go look at it...or do
By #562152 18,Oct,18 11:33
I've no idea what your page is all about, but, shit or not I think people have a right to see it,,,so
PLEASE GO VISIT HIS PAGE!!!!!!
By #569341 19,Oct,18 07:40
Never met ya, but like you already
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 24,Nov,18 16:29 other posts 
She's great bud and came up with a gr8 idea
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Nov,18 18:32 other posts 
Twowarmtts2 is quite cool. She's educated, witty, sexy, speaks languages other than English and is willing to discuss with an open mind.

Americans, especially from the South, are typically stuck up,
narrow minded, uneducated, ultra religious, xenophobic, ignorant.
Twowarmtts2 (like all my american friends) is an exception.

She also has great taste in music and she can sing a song in spanish and understand every word of it!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Nov,18 18:08 other posts 
I'm promoting this beautiful pussy

[deleted image]

Enjoy!

By *Humpy_Rugmuncher [Ignore] 24,Nov,18 14:38 other posts 
/member.php?w=438746 stright male like to chat drity and read commets on my pics and videos and up to making friends and geting my profile noticed

By #562152 20,Nov,18 10:23
[deleted image]

love chocolate

By #562152 03,Oct,18 16:40
In my humble opinion the people that form this couple are one of the most beautiful on site,,,their pages are worth looking at,,
/member.php?w=460385
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

And while they seem beautiful, in my opinion, they really are trailer trash with fake boobs and a gay husband
--------------------------------------- added after 17 hours

I have to apologize,,again,,i got mad yesterday and had a melt down, The CC54'S are really a very nice couple and whatever I said, is not true.
--------------------------------------- added after 17 hours

I have to apologize,,again,,i got mad yesterday and had a melt down, The CC54'S are really a very nice couple and whatever I said, is not true.
By #539433 03,Oct,18 16:46
They are
By #487013 18,Oct,18 09:46
I notice anytime someone with perky natural tits pisses you off you call their tits fake... And if a guy isn’t attracted to you he’s gay.... Not trying to start shit, just an observation.
By #562152 18,Oct,18 11:19
Angel, i've been here, on and off, for 3 plus years. In that time, i have never gone after anyone first. In that time, I've been called saggy tits, old fart that has no business being here, a showoff and an interloper. After someone insults me, I have the bad habit of being as nasty as I can get. Then, everyone, says that I'm a bitch. You are a very good looking woman. I don't think your tits are fake. But, if I was going after you, i would insinuate your tits are fake. Why? because it would infuriate you. Same with calling a straight man "gay". Many of the people on site talk loud about being very progressive and enlightened but they are closet bigots.
I don't think i'm even close to being a beauty. But, even I get hurt when they call me saggy tits. You say I should toughen up and have a thicker skin? Well, I don't and I can't so, I hit below the belt. If you notice, it gets a reaction. Everyone of these people crawl from under whatever they call home and attack me even more.
By #487013 19,Oct,18 00:29
I get it. It wasn’t an insult or meant to start a fight. Was just an observation. I’m no saint and have and have the same habit of hitting below the belt as well, but it is easier to just not let it get to you. Most people that like to insult others do so for the reaction and get off on it.
By #562152 19,Oct,18 07:28
You are right. One regret I have is misinterpreting your reaction several weeks ago. I missed that one.

By #562152 08,Oct,18 10:52
Several weeks ago, I got into a major discussion in another forum, with the owner and some of the people posting in it. I did not like how they referred to a friend as a walrus. It went back and forth. The "owner" of the forum stated that my friend had been just as mean to her. I ended up saying i feel it's my duty to defend my friends. She countered that i would only defend friends only and not other people. Well, after much discussion the matter dropped but, after a few weeks, i was again arguing with her and the people that post there. It led to me posting here the "I posted a question to Bella" thread seen below. In it, my friend Lix posted, "she's a cunt"
Ms Bella, in a very couched thread asked everyone how they would react to this. I gave her my answer and hope it dies there.
Now, why am I posting here? I'm not sure. I think it's because I'm tired of being a Don Quixote. People, honestly, weather i'm friends or just chatting with you, what you think of each other is your business. I'll agree with you if i think you are right,,,at that moment,,but won't warranty it will be the same a minute later.
Weather you are a BITCH or CUNT or whatever, I chat for the fun of chatting,, if your collective pussies get an itch,,,please, please,please,,, have someone else scratch it.
Oh, yes,, all you bitchy men that float throughout these forums,,,get a life.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 10:56 other posts 
Your friend, *lix*, is only a legend in her own mind.
By #562152 08,Oct,18 11:08
ok,,so she is,,what's that to me?? two cunts,,,just like me,, You never understood that when i post it's to chat about something that is important or interesting to me, I'm not here to smell the heady perfume of hatred wafting up from either one of your (Bella and Lix) nether regions. Go at it. Trade punches. Show the site how petty you are. But, do me a favor, if i post in your forum, Bella,allow me the decency for you to understand i am not trying to be mean or nasty. You are welcome here any time. Since i know you two have mutually blacklisted each other, you, both, can come here and say what you want. I won't interfere.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 11:24 other posts 
You did interfere, and regardless of what your mindset is, "She's really not popular with lots of people", either.
By #562152 08,Oct,18 11:33
Again,,so what??? did that rub some skin from my nose?? What other people's opinion may be about anything should not color my thinking about it. I have to make that decision, but, if you have to make comparisons, Lix always treated me right and without asking for anything extra. You have treated me like shit all the time. If you were me, what would your thought be??
--------------------------------------- added after 95 seconds

BTW,,,i know those "lots of people", they don't like me either.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 11:40 other posts 
I have treated you like shit all of the time? Someone seems to be getting confused again.
By #562152 08,Oct,18 11:43
It's a generalization,,get over it,,,you know what i mean. Don't act like you've been my best friend..that would be laughable,,,
By #485312 09,Oct,18 06:43
lol, it will never die TTS, nothing gets past the all seeing eye here.. youre wasting your time trying to reason with 'IT' ... *Lix*
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Oct,18 16:05 other posts 
from twowarmtts2

Weather you are a BITCH or CUNT or whatever, I chat for the fun of chatting,, if your collective pussies get an itch,,,please, please,please,,, have someone else scratch it.
Oh, yes,, all you bitchy men that float throughout these forums,,,get a life.

Oh the grammar??!!!
By #487013 18,Oct,18 09:41
If it has an itch scratch it... Better yet kill it at the source before it spreads and get some medicated cream....
By #562152 18,Oct,18 11:08

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Show It Off