She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Cock ring

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #565188 [Ignore] 23,Aug,18 05:54
Hi every one ..thought about getting a cock ring need ideas ..and what they actually for ..

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By Ozmen666 [Ignore] 19,Jun,21 14:12 other posts 
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 23,Jun,21 03:45 other posts 
nice head ring. There a great turn on and fill wonderful .

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 19,Jun,21 13:47 other posts 

By #640744 18,May,21 02:15
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

New Way of Cookring

By tixHH [Ignore] 09,May,21 08:58 other posts 

By quint [Ignore] 08,May,21 08:38 other posts 

By #543717 06,May,21 00:47
I wear mine mostly for optical reasons: looks and feels good, and it pulls my balls forward: makes them look bigger: important to show off in speedos.
Also keeps my cock harder.

[deleted image]

By #641797 05,May,21 13:55
I prefer metal rings. they make my cock extra hard and that makes me cum hard.

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

By #640586 26,Apr,21 09:12
Check out oxballs. They have the beat selection ever. Thats where I get all of mine.

By Strongmember# [Ignore] 24,Apr,21 17:15 other posts 
they are cool. helpful for long sessions. I would not try til after age 30 or 35 or so. The squishy ones, rubber or latex, that seem about your size, best to put around balls too.

But Yes! Be careful, if get carried away after half hour or hour can start swelling near base.

By #636801 04,Apr,21 15:35
There are some good pieces on Body Body.
--------------------------------------- added after 288 hours

I mean only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 508 hours

The best section is only registered users can see external links They're non-piercing so you don't have to worry about pain or infections. They're purely decorative and not meant to stimulate your partner or maintain erections, though.

By #121361 29,Mar,21 01:37
My Cockring special Editon [deleted image]

By 2nice [Ignore] 23,Aug,18 07:02 other posts 
I’ve thought about getting one as well. I wonder what it’s like??
By #636801 24,Mar,21 20:43
There are two types of cock rings. Those to help with an erection and to be worn during sex, and those that are purely decorative. The latter can be very fancy and quite expensive.
By german_guy [Ignore] 25,Mar,21 15:15 other posts 
I got a few and I love them...take a chance and try it
By 2nice [Ignore] 25,Mar,21 20:38 other posts 
You are replying to a post that is two years old.
By german_guy [Ignore] 26,Mar,21 16:13 other posts 
I am not the only one
btw did u get yourself a cockring by now...u had qiute some time to make a decission
By 2nice [Ignore] 26,Mar,21 16:28 other posts 
Visit my profile for your answer. 😊

By #583549 18,May,19 16:57
I have been thinking about buying a metel ring.Is there a guide as to what size will fit different diameter shafts?

By #575378 31,Dec,18 21:39
[deleted image]
Most of the time I make my own cockrings. It helps me get my erection stronger and keep it for longer.

By #573687 31,Dec,18 10:18
Permanent Cockrings here! Took a while to get used to; need some lotion to feel good. I dont notice it anymore.

[deleted image]

By #566246 03,Sep,18 13:04
Careful friends! I've had to cut off a few once it was realized that things weren't going back down. You can reach a point of no return, which is a medical emergency. Have fun, keep it hard, but be safe. No laughing matter if it's you.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,18 13:18 other posts 
Hi, a sincere question from a fellow Michigander....

I suspect that your warning is directed to men that choose metal cock rings over bands so I'm curious about your post about reaching a point of no return. Forgive me for asking or even doubting your post, but is that even possible, the point of no return?
By #566246 03,Sep,18 16:02
Yes. Rings are intended to impede **** flow from you cock, which is why rings helps sustain erections. Your cock can increase in girth to the point that you can't remove a metal ring without having it urgently cut off, which I have performed in an ER environment (rare as it may be). Flexible rings are a wise choice and achieve the same "up" side! Think of the ring as a penis tourniquet.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,18 16:24 other posts 
Thank you for your response.

So it is possible that a metal cock ring could invariably be too small? It's difficult for me to understand that what goes in, might not come out, without surgical assistance.
By #566246 03,Sep,18 16:34
No. Not a surgical emergency. The ring is simply cut off using a standard "finger" ring cutter. Penis have two "tubes" on both sides that fill with **** (erection). When these tubes drain erections soften. Rings impede **** drainage artificially. When rings impede drainage to the point that the penis swells up significantly...you get it--right? Point of no return without cutting the ring off. One might consider purchasing a ring cutter just in case.
By 2nice [Ignore] 03,Sep,18 17:00 other posts 
Everything you’ve said is complete nonsense.
By #566246 03,Sep,18 18:24
Go for it my friend. You obviously posses expertise, but consider the consequences for others. A medical journal article:

>Ring-shaped objects are placed on the penis often to enhance sexual performance and for autoerotic purposes or curiosity.1, 2 The ring hinders venous return and leads to swelling, followed by arterial and lymphatic blockage and ischemia distal to the ring.3, 4 The corpora spongiosum cannot accommodate the pressure and the corpora cavernosa, which is protected by the deep penile (Buck) fascia and tunica albuginea, is ultimately damaged.5 Timely removal of the offending object is paramount for full recovery of circulatory and urinary functions and in most cases further management is unwarranted. Delay in removal can lead to penile necrosis, urethrocutaneous fistula, and even septic shock and death:
"
By 2nice [Ignore] 03,Sep,18 16:45 other posts 
Nonsense. All of it. Cock Rings are completely safe.
By 2nice [Ignore] 03,Sep,18 17:02 other posts 
Fake profile, anyway.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,18 00:55 other posts 
Why would you go as far as saying that?
By #541363 21,Dec,18 14:28
i ignore that guy.

When a flexible ring does the same, i rather use that one.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 30,Dec,18 22:38 other posts 
I fully agree with 2nice.... I wear a metal cock ring alot of the time and have NEVER had an issue like the OP states... besides if you're scared , just use a rubber or silicone cock ring..... in all the years I have worn a cock ring...over 30, never once had an issue. learn how to properly size your ring, very simple to do.
By 2nice [Ignore] 30,Dec,18 22:53 other posts 
Well said.

By #562152 29,Dec,18 08:01
Of course, I don't use them, but I saw one once that was about an inch wide, it was multi-colored and looked great although, I'm not sure how effective it was,

Be careful, the forums are haunted by the One Eyed Bitch Witch

By #477439 24,Dec,18 18:53
[URL=/w69ake9pf60vpic.html][IMG]http://sho

By #477439 24,Dec,18 17:17
/w69ake9pf60vpic.html

By #477439 24,Dec,18 17:15
Be imaginative..
only registered users can see external links it off.org/w69ake9pf60vpic.html

By #573046 24,Dec,18 11:55
[deleted image]

[deleted image]
Love wearing home made cockrings. Gets my erection harder and longer.

By #573659 24,Dec,18 11:19
I wear them daily, love them

By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 21,Dec,18 07:40 other posts 
I LIKE, use only metal rings.
--------------------------------------- added after 76 seconds

By Vita [Ignore] 04,Sep,18 00:03 other posts 

&

By Michael19 [Ignore] 01,Sep,18 13:51 other posts 
They're lots of fun. I tried both the elastic and rigid ones. For the stretchy ones you can be soft or hard. I'm usually already hard and I wrap it around my balls too. Instantly makes my cock rock hard.
For the rigid ones you have to be soft. I put my balls in one at a time, then squeeze my cock in. Can be difficult or impossible if I'm already starting to get a semi hardon. Once I have the rigid cockring on and I get fully erect, my cock gets really hard and veiny and I can't get it off until I cum and go soft. Sometimes more than once since it keeps my cock from going soft
By spermkiss [Ignore] 02,Sep,18 14:28 other posts 
And the important thing to remember is not to panic when you discover that you cannot get the ring off when your dick is hard. It will eventually get soft and then you can take the ring off if you wish. But you might not want to.
By Michael19 [Ignore] 03,Sep,18 12:13 other posts 
Yeah the first time I put a steel cockring on I popped my balls in one at a time and squeezed my soft cock in. After I got harder I was surprised how rock solid and swelled up my dick looked. Had bulging veins and my foreskin was tightly pulled back. I was stuck like that for at least 2 hours haha. Had to get off a few times before I got soft enough to slip it off.

By #566395 03,Sep,18 05:58

By spermkiss [Ignore] 02,Sep,18 14:49 other posts 
This has been discussed before, but I guess it's been awhile so I'll weigh in again. I've worn one 24/7/365 for more than 15 years now so I do have experience. Yes, I have even worn mine to medical appointments, even with a urologist (!), and no doctor has ever advised me that the ring is in any way harmful. So I guess it's OK.

So what does it do? For men with nice low hangers it's mostly ornamental and worn for fun. But my balls ride high and tight (more so when it's cold) and sometimes they draw up into my body and almost disappear, especially when I have an erection. The ring keeps them down in my scrotum for a nice look when I'm nude and a better contour under a swim brief or snug pants. (See jaxsurf's comment.) What man doesn't want a bigger bulge in his crotch?

As for material, both the stretchy neoprene ones and the rigid steel ones caused my skin to break out. Even ones that claimed to be surgical steel. So I wear a c-h-I-l-d size jade bracelet. I visit Hong Kong with some regularity and these can be purchased in the jade market there for two or three US$. Plus, they don't set off the metal detector in airport security lines.

By #516354 02,Sep,18 03:01
They help you stay hard longer!
[deleted image]

By 2nice [Ignore] 01,Sep,18 10:11 other posts 
Just pick one up and do some experimenting.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Sep,18 13:58 other posts 
I'd say, just pick 3 different ones and do some experimenting.

By #566236 01,Sep,18 08:35
[deleted image]
I am using my homemade cock ring and it helps me get longer erections.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off