Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Pet Hates anyone?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Jul,18 04:42  other posts
I do appreciate that I am a dinosaur, someone who always replies to any text or email. Anyway, I am in mid conversation with someone on here who approached me and then suddenly they are no longer talking. If I want to end a conversation, and sometimes I do I say ‘thanks for the chat, bye’ . How hard is that?
I am not talking here about a quick message and response that my be a question, in those cases it is obvious when the conversation is over, but a conversation over a period of time.
I know I know, ‘wake up to the new world grandad’ but I just thought I would get that off my chest.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Who hates being igorned   2.I love sex! My wife hates sex!   3.cum diet   4.Is it wrong?   5.PET HATES  

Comments:
By #540726 14,Jul,18 13:00
Hello! I understand what you say. I try always to end "properly" a conversation and of a cam show. It's at my opinion people little politeness towards others.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Jul,18 15:20 other posts 
That is it exactly, politeness.

By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Jul,18 07:18 other posts 
I always think that someone walked in the room and he had to go NOW.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Jul,18 07:52 other posts 
That is possible and I accept that could indeed be the case. If that happens to me, I always send an apologetic explanatory message.
By #556372 14,Jul,18 08:39
Anything is possible, but, if that's the case, he/she should come back later and say "sorry, i had to leave in a hurry". It takes so little to say, "got to go, chat later???"

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,18 07:01 other posts 
I agree with you on this matter. If you are engaged in a conversation, how hard is it to say "bye"?

A hundred years ago, I was with this guy who actually lived with me. His mother would call from time to time, sometimes for me, most of the time for him, but whenever she was finished talking, the conversation was over and she would hang up. DAMN, THAT GOT ON MY NERVES! Just how difficult is it to say "goodbye"?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Jul,18 07:53 other posts 
Good to see it is not only me who feels this way.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off