on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

ever been used ?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #552392 [Ignore] 26,Jun,18 23:09
Wondering if anyone has ever been used by a group of people. My friends used to strip me naked and use me like a whore.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #585606 12,Jun,19 14:49
Yea been used a few times as a fuck toy for a group of top lads

By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 12,Jun,19 12:05 other posts 
Been used in group sex in local Adult cinema and gay saunas - great fun - thoroughly enjoyed the various experiences of being used and abused.

By Apantyhoselovr [Ignore] 27,May,19 19:11 other posts 
growing up two older brothers 17 and 15 would catch me and a friend on our bikes and take us to their house. all of our parents worked. at first they'd take us and make us watch tv with them, then it started so after a little bit of tv it was do dishes, sweep, make beds. then it was do the work stripped nude and while we were nude we were forced to jo them or they'd tell our mom's we did. they had a broken camera they said they'd show pics too. then one day taken in to watch tv i thought, they already had my friend and he was in a device later to be calle a harness sling but i had no idea what it was then. he was nude and about a foot from the floor facing down. they stripped me and said no tv today or dishes then made me slide under him. once i did i noticed that he hung right above my mouth, face. also he had on a mask so he couldn't see and a gag. after a minute of acting like he took pics making me stick my tongue out he told me put your lips around his hump and he said if i didn't they'd get my mom to for me. i did as he said and that was increased to me sucking my friend in all i could which was all of him, then he was about 6 inches. i could tell my friend didn't like it. i can't say i did but i just tried to go along feeloing the'd screw uo somewhere. one time they had me in the sling and my friend under me. i was made to do as he was and i did and it was pointed out that i had a hard on doing that. about a week later we went by there house in a car and they were moving. never heard from threm again
By #585606 10,Jun,19 23:10
Shit story.
The grammar is very poor also.
By Apantyhoselovr [Ignore] 12,Jun,19 10:01 other posts 
of course you were there. grammar cop

By #591464 12,Jun,19 00:25
My uncle trained me starting at about 6 or 7, then I gained experience with a couple of cousins, from there I just blossomed. My uncle was very nice to me and I never was hurt or made to be afraid. One of my cousins wasn't keen on some of the things we did, and the other + a friend used me a lot. They were older and I'd do anything to hang out with them, which of course is where I learned to give blow jobs (age 10). By the time I was 12 I'd been fucked. The rest is history and I've loved all of it. BTW, I'm 75, I was 6 in 1949, I'm still sucking cock.

By #516354 10,Jun,19 22:44
My ex wife(also my Mistress)used to cam our B.D.S.M sessions on an adult dating site.We met and became friends with a local guy(a Master) on there and would cam and chat with him.One evening She invited him to our house and when He arrived I was ordered by my Mistress to strip.Although He had seen me naked on cam I found it humiliating to be stood there naked (except for my cock cage and collar)in person.I was tied face down by my wrists and ankles bent over a table.The Master then had sex with my Mistress with Her humiliating me by saying things like 'He's much bigger than you'and 'He can last a lot longer than you' etc.When they had both had their orgasms my Mistress came over to me and shoved her dripping pussy in my face and ordered me to lick it clean.Once done She put her strap-on on and started to fuck me in the arse(She had used this before as well as dildos and butt plugs).The Master then shoved His cock in my mouth and told me to clean it and get it hard again.As She watched me sucking His cock my wife thought it funny and started laughing and calling me a 'sissy faggot'.Once I had got it hard He told my Mistress that He wanted to fuck my arse,so they swapped places and He gave my arse a good fucking.After He had cum in my arse I was released,cock cage removed and told to masturbate over the table whilst They watched.So I stood there cum dripping out of my arse masturbating(both laughing and making humiliating remarks at me) and when I had shot my load over the table,They ordered me to lick it all up.

Having His cock in my arse felt completely different to having the strap-on,dildos and butt pugs in there.It was warm and not cold like them for a start and seemed to move in and out differently,it was a great sensation.

By #588373 30,May,19 03:49
I've never felt like it but men often think a guy on his knees is being used. Hmmm, maybe it's not I never felt like I was used but rather I like being used.

By #589016 18,May,19 21:18
On a boat with 4 friends they used me aggressively

By #561335 13,Jul,18 15:12
Yes I was a party one time and meet this guy there he asked back to is house I went Over his house and called 4 of his friend and all 5 of them fucked me all night long fuck my face and my ass taking load after load of their cum

By #561624 08,Jul,18 12:16
I used to play BDSM a lot.

been to lots of group sex.

sometimes, my master gangbang me with his friends.

By mrseveninches [Ignore] 08,Jul,18 11:50 other posts 
When i was growing up the two brothers who lived next door said i had to be their cocksucker because i had the smallest dick. The older one was 2 years older than me and his **** was my age. They both had big cocks. I would blow the two of them and sometimes their friends.

By #269759 05,Jul,18 19:05
There were a few guys in college that I would suck whenever they needed it. I had this idea to do them all together some time. Of 7 I invited only three wanted to do it, but it was great working those three nice cocks all at once and letting them finish by face-fucking me one right after the other. It became a pretty regular thing for a while...

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off