Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I want to live with a Man who loves sucking cock.... (Florida)

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #512385 [Ignore] 14,May,18 06:08
I understand that this is quite far-fetched, so please don't judge me on it or remind me of that...

I'm 22 years old and I live in Pinellas County Florida and in all honestly, I always wanted to live with a man who loves sucking cock, so he can suck me off everyday.

I really dislike the hookup scene and want to stay out of it for good. I always preferred monogamy but also it arouses me too, just having one man use my cock all the time.

I already been looking for this on several dating apps and several dating sites, but most guys just want one time sex and then they want to send me on my way. I don't like that at all. I want a man who'd want to spend a lot of time with me, but I wouldn't move in with him right away. I always imagined we'd hang out first and see how we got along in person and then he has me stay a few nights with him at a time.

it's not like I need a place to live either. I'm already living with my adoptive parent's relatives in Florida, but it gets boring being by myself all the time (they're rarely home and they never let me have guest over)

I'm just wondering, where else does anyone think I can find this?

I already am searching on adam4adam, hornet, grindr, scruff, planetromeo, fetlife, collarspace, okcupid, facebook, and reddit

I'm also open to relocating, but i really prefer to stay in the state of Florida (or any other southern state that's warm). But i just don't like the specific area of Florida i'm in because it's too close to the water (i prefer to live further inland on the Floridian peninsula)

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.looking for a male friend to talk on the phone with regularly (i live in Florida)   2.I want to take pictures of a Guy sucking my cock BUT Can't find one! (I live in Largo Florida)   3.I'm looking for a Lonely Man in western Florida who loves sucking cock a lot   4.I LOVE men with Beards :} ♥   5.I want to take pictures of a guy sucking me off & post them on showyourdick (Florida)  

Comments:
By #550094 15,May,18 01:00
You have a sincere request and goal, stay true to it and
you'll soon meet your ideal guy for you.
Patience is everything, rather than rushing or jumping into
something that may turn out too good to be true.

As for the Hookup scene, it has its Pros and Cons...
If you're a guy who wants to stay single and totally
independent to live, come, and go as you please
then hookups can be fun with all the variety it offers
as long as you play Safely.
The cons about it is that you never know what mystery meat
you'll run into who isn't honest about his health status
or personal status in general, and by the time you realize
you may have caught an STD it's too late to undo that
damage done except to get treated for it immediately
upon the first signs of it.

Of all the sites you mentioned, I highly recommend
you stick with Adam4Adam as the guys on that site
are more classier than most guys you might find on
the former Craigslist (or now the new site, Doublelist).
Four years ago I met my regular Top fuckbuddy on Adam
who fit my criteria perfectly.
He and I only see each other maybe once or twice
every other year, but we're both happy with that
scarce arrangement. I don't mind him romping with
other guys because he's not so frequent or promiscuous
about it; and neither am I.
I often romp with other guys (orally, and handjobs);
but when it comes to full-blown sex I always reserve
myself for my top fuckbuddy.

Adam is also a cool site not just for hookups,
but also for lasting friendships as well.
And I've met several wonderful friends on that site
as we all share similar hobbies in common for
Art and Music.

While you're waiting to meet your guy, continue
staying focused on building your life so that you and
him can share a happy creative life together outside
the bedroom as well, going places, doing fun things
together, other than just getting laid all the time.
When getting laid becomes a "routine" it gets boring
when you know what to expect.

Good luck!
By #512385 17,May,18 00:24
thanks and doublelist actually closed down temporarily. they're still fixing up the site right now.

and i definitely know better not to rush into anything :S definitely don't want to make that mistake.

luckily, i'm definitely not in a rush at all.
By #550094 21,May,18 23:23
DL is back up and running, now.
They closed for maintenance, and now they've added
a Live Chat room to their site.
By #512385 23,May,18 13:25
oh yeah i just noticed i hope they add more locations though.

By #512385 19,May,18 00:48
i really wanted it to be more than just sex though. i honestly wanted a lover/partner, but i live in St. Petersburg Florida. all the gay guys here are Very promiscuous and just want hookups.

i thought out in the small towns of florida, i'd have better luck finding one lonely man who wants a longterm relationship but i don't know how to find that (it'd be MUCH easier if they didn't close the personals section on craigslist)

By #547271 17,May,18 22:58
Dude, you are a young hot stud! You can get pretty much any guy or any situation that you set your mind too. By the way....I live in Panama city,Fl not to far from the beach. I have a 24' pool,hot tub, tiki bar, and a spare bedroom and I gotta tell ya, I would suck you silly more than once a day if you let me! Check out my pics and hit me up!

By kebmo [Ignore] 14,May,18 06:40 other posts 
That is not an unrealistic goal. When you want something sometimes you have to wait for the right "stars to align".
Keep at it and don't give up.

If you stop looking, the chances of finding that needle in the haystack would be zero.

Good luck!!
By #512385 14,May,18 07:01
oh yeah, I definitely will never give up at all.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off