Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Spencer Tunick - Melbourne

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #206678 [Ignore] 11,May,18 17:16
I have registered to be a participant in a Spencer Tunick nude photo event here in Melbourne this July. Can't believe I'm doing this!

July is the middle of winter here. To be naked with around a thousand other people in the middle of a shopping strip at dawn. What could possibly go wrong?

Any other Aussies want to join me? Here is the link only registered users can see external links

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Gloryhole's in melbourne?   2.In Melbourne 7th July n would love to try it with a guy   3.In Melbourne Friday 20th April   4.Melbourne Australia nude beach   5.SIDNEY POITIER R.I.P.  

Comments:
By #489480 24,May,18 17:00
I did one of Tunick's shoots here in the U.S.
By 2nice [Ignore] 25,May,18 13:31 other posts 
What was the experience like?

By 2nice [Ignore] 19,May,18 09:42 other posts 
Good for you! I would absolutely love to do something like that. I imagine it would be an awesome experience. I’d even consider traveling, although Melbourne would be quite the distance. But maybe...

By #485312 12,May,18 04:25
l did his last one a few years back on the steps of the opera house, it wasn't the middle of winter, and there was about 5000 turned up, you'll find heaps will go, us aussies don't mind getting our gear off for no apparent good reason.. and by registering, you will get a copy sent to you later, it took months but l loved getting it in the mail and cherish the shot and the experience, just do it and don't give a rats about what others think of you, while we were on the steps, there was about 8 helicopters flying over head, getting news reels for the event and get close tot the front so you might be able to find yourself in the shot later. GOOD LUCK *LIX*
By #556372 19,May,18 05:24

By #545732 12,May,18 04:49
Awesome. I have a friend who was in his Newcastle, UK photos. I love his stuff

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off